10-08-14 03:09 PM
65 123
tools
    it's out of stock again
    10-07-14 12:10 AM
    Ok Blackberry ...now that you have the world's attention can we please order the new device? Out of stack.... in Stock.... out of stock again.... are you kidding me?
    10-07-14 12:30 AM
    Talking to Blackberry through Crackberry is kind of like talking to Apple at the produce section of your grocery store
    10-07-14 06:04 AM
    You know I think I'll start my own tech blog and praise the competition and rip BlackBerry at every opportunity. Then maybe when they release a new device I can get a preview device before the people who are actually willing to pay for one...

"I love when people boast about their phones...like its a pissing contest"
    10-07-14 08:25 AM
    Talking to Blackberry through Crackberry is kind of like talking to Apple at the produce section of your grocery store
    Talking to BlackBerry at the produce section would be like talking to Apple at the produce section
    retomex, Tompire and alternator77 like this.
    10-07-14 08:45 AM
    I think what is getting people frustrated is that cx's don't know how digital river is managing the back orders or if it is even FIFO, thus cx's don't feel reassured.

I have worked in logistics and I know that if the company doesn't have a proper BO planning system at hand..customers get very agitated and things just get delayed for a long time. I feel there is no consistency among the BO system and the people that handle BO's at digital river and I feel this is where it is at right now.

Posted via CB on my BlackBerry Z30
    This, exactly. The reps at DR dont even ave access to their own stock, so they have no clue when orders will go through and for the orders that have gone through, they have no clue when they will ship. Pure incompetence. Embarassing really.
    10-07-14 09:02 AM
    Fyi : English is my first language. Im just a horrible typer and I don't use grammar or spell check.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    LOL, did someone say something?
    10-07-14 10:00 AM
    I have decided, I'm going to wait it out for a while. I have been watching ShopBB and amazon constantly like a nut!..it looks like even if i did finally get it ordered, I wont know if it ships or not or when!!... I find it strange that we get this big showing of the new Passport last week, and now everyone at BlackBerry went on vacation!. No communication from BlackBerry, the sites or the US carrier ATT..
    10-07-14 05:23 PM
    Very disappointing!

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 08:00 PM
    purchased phone 9/26/14, then got backorder email 9/28, and nothing since. Blackberry FAIL!!!!
    10-08-14 01:53 PM
    Well, the BlackBerry CEO Twitter account is only following 15 people and 1 of them is Kevin. Granted, he's no longer Mr. CrackBerry.

10-08-14 02:41 PM
    Well, the BlackBerry CEO Twitter account is only following 15 people and 1 of them is Kevin. Granted, he's no longer Mr. CrackBerry.

I'm pretty sure it's a parody account run by Kevin.
    q649 likes this.
    10-08-14 02:49 PM
    hahahaha that's classic.
    10-08-14 02:59 PM
    I'm pretty sure it's a parody account run by Kevin.
    Well, I feel the fool.

Oh well. There are BlackBerry people who do look at the forums.
    10-08-14 03:07 PM
    I have decided, I'm going to wait it out for a while. I have been watching ShopBB and amazon constantly like a nut!..it looks like even if i did finally get it ordered, I wont know if it ships or not or when!!... I find it strange that we get this big showing of the new Passport last week, and now everyone at BlackBerry went on vacation!. No communication from BlackBerry, the sites or the US carrier ATT..
    I am checking store.shopBB and amazon at least 25 a day. Lately been checking on AT&T and nothing. I will put my hand on a passport some day but I will not pay more than it is now. I the meantime I will continue reading and updating myself about passport. My patience is being tested. My Z30 is still beautiful.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-08-14 03:09 PM
65 123