Damn, if you hit the enter it will take you to cart, what a stupid shopping site- Anyhow, the price is $599, I will wait for the discount code next time, until this shipping episode is over.
    Probably won't be one dude.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 04:21 PM
    Card charged right away! Will update when i "receive another email with the details of your order within 48 hours."
    10-06-14 04:26 PM
    Only 7 left guys!!

ShopBB USA has Passport now-img_20141006_172407.png

Posted via CB on my BlackBerry Z30
    10-06-14 04:27 PM
    Down to 4

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 04:32 PM
    Fyi : English is my first language. Im just a horrible typer and I don't use grammar or spell check.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    Oh good. So we can make fun of you and it wouldn't be mean since your not ESL

Founding member and EIC of the future Peevishlicio.us website
    hnguyen, nbaliga and RafiqK like this.
    10-06-14 04:33 PM
    Out Of Stock waiting my turn!! Honduras, Central America!!
    10-06-14 04:55 PM
    What a joke! No e-mail of availability and when I get to the site this afternoon they are out.
    10-06-14 05:31 PM
    How is this working, saw it a little bit ago was 7 left, check a bit after, none. Just checked was 3 and then checked again, NONE. Any clue if anyone does get through, will it be back ordered or what?

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 05:36 PM
    It's been coming on and off on US anc CA site the last few hours. It only stays for a few seconds before it's out of stock again.
    ShopBB USA has Passport now-bbstock2.png
    A few SECONDS later
    ShopBB USA has Passport now-9gfilba.png
    10-06-14 05:39 PM
    Where you seeing that? App?

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 05:42 PM
    Where you seeing that? App?

Posted via CB10
    I made it myself, it's parsing all websites listed and checking. It's a "website"
    KingOfQwerty likes this.
    10-06-14 05:45 PM
    That's genius! Would you care to share?

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 05:54 PM
    I might, but not right now. I'll have to make some changes, right now it checks all websites every time and that wouldn't be too good with a lot of traffic (but if you PM me I can give url).

EDIT: If you want to use that website, go to Stock for BlackBerry Passport

I haven't tested it well though.. it's 2.40 am!
    Last edited by itzJustMeh; 10-06-14 at 07:41 PM.
    ThaMunsta and blkitr like this.
    10-06-14 05:57 PM
    ItzJustMeh: I appreciate you making this available. So far, every time I see it's available at the website, I click buy and it's not in stock. Argghh! Lol.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 07:49 PM
    Yeah main page says in stock, go to add it to cart and its not. 5pm EST seems to be the golden time to check though.
    10-06-14 08:05 PM
    Right, it's teasing us. Maybe there is so much traffic it's not really accurate anymore.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 08:15 PM
    Now do we all understand why RIM/Blackberry is on the verge of going out of business..........

What a joke, 7 devices in stock! There savior device, and no one can buy one, on demand! They should have hundreds-thousands of these ready to ship, and they are so incompetent the average consumer can't even buy one !!!!!!!!!
    nycspaces. likes this.
    10-06-14 08:17 PM
    Now do we all understand why RIM/Blackberry is on the verge of going out of business..........

What a joke, 7 devices in stock! There savior device, and no one can buy one, on demand! They should have hundreds-thousands of these ready to ship, and they are so incompetent the average consumer can't even buy one !!!!!!!!!
    Sorry to hear you're frustrated. Worked very well for me once it can off of back order. In fact, it was very efficient. Mine should arrive any day now. Oh, and I'm an average consumer. Nobody special.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 08:26 PM
    Sorry to hear you're frustrated. Worked very well for me once it can off of back order. In fact, it was very efficient. Mine should arrive any day now. Oh, and I'm an average consumer. Nobody special.

Posted via CB10
    Alan> Not frustrated at all, I just find it VERY comical that they pop up with 7-devices available You would think, like i said THINK that Blackberry would have produced or have their production firing on all pistons, and cranking these devices out to the people who want them NOW!!! My personal opinion is they (Blackberry) won't be around much longer unfortunately
    10-06-14 08:35 PM
    I think what is getting people frustrated is that cx's don't know how digital river is managing the back orders or if it is even FIFO, thus cx's don't feel reassured.

I have worked in logistics and I know that if the company doesn't have a proper BO planning system at hand..customers get very agitated and things just get delayed for a long time. I feel there is no consistency among the BO system and the people that handle BO's at digital river and I feel this is where it is at right now.

I also feel once it goes off BO..everything will be fine. But when will it go off BO is another story.

blkitr likes this.
    10-06-14 08:37 PM
    the whole shopping experience on the webpage is screwed up ive been on it for hours now says its in stock when i add to cart sorry not available for hours its been the same deal c'mon man funk that
    10-06-14 09:00 PM
    the whole shopping experience on the webpage is screwed up ive been on it for hours now says its in stock when i add to cart sorry not available for hours its been the same deal c'mon man funk that
    Yes its pretty messed up. :/

10-06-14 09:02 PM
    Joe Roning you suck
    ShopBlackBerryHelp

Cart and
    Billing Information Verify Order Order Completed
    Shopping Cart
    We're sorry but BlackBerry Passport - Black is currently out of stock and cannot be added to your cart. We apologize for any inconvenience.

You have no items in your shopping cart. Click here to continue shopping.
    10-06-14 09:03 PM
    ItzJustMeh: I appreciate you making this available. So far, every time I see it's available at the website, I click buy and it's not in stock. Argghh! Lol.

Posted via CB10
    It's doing this all the time. Imagine how it was for me, my app said it is available, I checked the website and it said it wasn't. Confusing!
    10-06-14 11:44 PM
    Well this could lead people to pursue other options and there are many other phones...oh well I'll just have to wait and see. maybe they could institute a limit of one per order.

"I love when people boast about their phones...like its a pissing contest"
    10-07-14 12:02 AM
65 123