My note 3 died so I decided to go with the passport. Small business owner and I type a lot of e-mails ... I need a phone that could do both work and personal stuff.

It was a $100 off on shopbb. Went on shopblackberry clicked on canadian version. Ordered it three times over last two days and it kept getting declined. I can't figure out why. When I e-mailed them asking what's wrong with the order I get no reply. The order apparently gets deleted once it's rejected. I called my CC company and ask if anything was wrong they said no and confirmed all the information I typed on shopbb. I tried again this morning with another CC and still no reply, but keep getting the feeling the order will be declined. After this time I will give up and get a note 4.

I tried to call shopbb, but they aren't really helpful. All they said is it's with accounting and I will get an e-mail. They couldn't tell me why my order was declined.

BB you really need to improve your system when interacting with customers. I really wanted an unlocked phone asap. It's very hard to know what is going on with your order. On other websites, when I order something the payment goes right away ... it goes to an accounting department for some reason with shopbb. Even when you are entering the information for the order, the form seems like it's from 1990. Also, didn't understand why it says international shipping when ordering from Canada. I thought it was a Canadian company.

I really hope this is not a prelude to how things will be. I was looking forward to coming back to bb.

If anyone has words of advice please let me know. I can't wait around forever.
    12-30-14 07:38 PM
    I tried ordering a phone once from overseas and it was my visa that actually was the problem, because it wasnt on my normal list of areas they put some sort of restriction on it and i got declined all the time until i called them.
    12-30-14 07:46 PM
    OP,

did you try calling them and asking whats up?

the phone number is clearly on the help page.....

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=Z5ErXRFV
    12-30-14 07:49 PM
    1) The warehouse is in the US, hence the International Shipping
    2) Use PayPal
    bungaboy likes this.
    12-30-14 07:53 PM
    My experience with Digital River was poor, for others it has been acceptable. I do not order from Digital River.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-15 08:36 AM
    In my latest experience with them they sent me a used, damaged device even though I bought a new device, and they also provided incorrect paperwork so I ended up getting charged GST and PST twice, first at order time by Shop BlackBerry and then by customs who simply assessed me duty based on the included paperwork which was wrong.

Now I'm disputing the charges with FedEx and at the same time trying to get a new device shipped out to me instead of the used, damaged one. At the same time, I have to return another device to them for a refund because it too is defective, but the prepaid shipping label they provided me with is not working (literally, every time I try to access it on FedEx site, the site reports that there is a problem with the label and it cannot be printed).

Posted via CB10
    01-01-15 10:58 AM
    OP try PayPal.

Or Amazon
    01-01-15 11:12 AM
    Yeah that international shipping seems crazy for an order over $200 to Canada from a Canadian company but anyways. What I do find odd that when I try to check out through Paypal no HST is on the invoice...very strange given that I thought that some ppl were having issues where it was paid on the invoice and then to FedEx a second time.
    01-02-15 12:02 PM
    My order for my DTEK60 has been declined by Shop.Blackberry (digital river). I spoke with someone and I am waiting for a reply. I am waiting for my money to be refunded. My bank says there is nothing wrong on their end, and they fully authorized the purchase, so what could be the reason they are declining?? I can buy elsewhere, but no one else is selling the bundle with the case and the rapid charger now. If this does not get resolved soon, I may go elsewhere probably Galaxy S7 Edge. You would figure that with struggling sales, Blackberry would want to sell phones no??? By the way, I ordered a Blackberry Passport about a year ago. The only thing I can thing of is that the billing address is different than the shipping address this time, however, my bank is aware of this.
    11-19-16 06:06 PM
    I bought my PP SE about 2 months ago and my billing address was different than my shipping address and had no problems. Got within 2 days.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-16 09:09 PM
    This forum is for Passport questions, to complain about Shop BlackBerry.
    11-23-16 08:10 PM
    Used them twice. Good service.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-16 11:43 PM
    OP......I assume your trying to purchase thru shopblackberry.ca?
    The Canadian shopblackberry website.

Because BlackBerry will not allow purchases thru shopblackberry.us than shipped to Canada.
    11-26-16 02:27 AM