Hey just curious if anyone has used Shop Crackberry to purchase a phone? I have only bought accessories in the past from them . I finally got the OK to buy the Passport and if I have to return it (God forbid) for whatever reason and it doesn't go smooth I will never hear the end of it from the wife.

Also how long is the wait / delivery for the Silver Edition right now from Shop Crackberry ?

Posted with Z30
    Last edited by Optimus4; 08-12-15 at 09:34 PM.
    08-12-15 09:24 PM
    Hey just curious if anyone has used Shop Crackberry to purchase a phone? I have only bought accessories in the past. I finally got the OK to buy the Passport and if I have to return it (God forbid) for whatever reason and it doesn't go smooth I will never hear the end of it from the wife.

Also how long is the wait / delivery for the Silver Edition right now?

Posted with Z30
    You have 30 days to return from receipt date. SBB is powered by Digital River and you are likely to hear some pretty salty things about them from other CB posters. I ordered my PP SE on Wednesday night (pst) they processed the order Friday morning and shipped it the same day. I got it Tuesday morning. I live in Socal.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 09:29 PM
    You have 30 days to return from receipt date. SBB is powered by Digital River and you are likely to hear some pretty salty things about them from other CB posters. I ordered my PP SE on Wednesday night (pst) they processed the order Friday morning and shipped it the same day. I got it Tuesday morning. I live in Socal.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry just so I understand you got yours from Shop Crackberry or Shop BlackBerry ? That is fast delivery.

Posted with Z30
    08-12-15 09:33 PM
    Oh wow totally missed that! It was Shopblackberry.com

Sorry, friends don't let friends drink and post. :-P

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 09:45 PM
    Haha

Posted with Z30
    08-12-15 09:51 PM
    I've never ordered phones from Crackberry, but I have never had an issue ordering anything else. Always fast shipping and always prompt confirmation. I can only imagine the same business acumen is used with their phone sales.

JB

Posted internationally thanks to my Passport
    08-13-15 05:42 AM
    I ordered from them yesterday morning and I have it today already so to me that's a speedy delivery and it's true it's a beautiful piece of craftsmanship

Posted via CB10
    08-13-15 06:42 AM
    Hey just curious if anyone has used Shop Crackberry to purchase a phone? I have only bought accessories in the past from them . I finally got the OK to buy the Passport and if I have to return it (God forbid) for whatever reason and it doesn't go smooth I will never hear the end of it from the wife.

Also how long is the wait / delivery for the Silver Edition right now from Shop Crackberry ?

Posted with Z30
    Can say never ever ordered a mobile device however, have ordered loads of accessories and never had an issue.

Passport SQW100-1 / leak 10.3.2.2252 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB
    08-13-15 07:55 AM
    ShopBB...30 day return policy
    Shop CB..60 day return policy!!
    08-13-15 08:09 AM
    ShopBB...30 day return policy
    Shop CB..60 day return policy!!
    That's kind of what is confusing me. On one page at Shop Crackberry is says 60days but below the Passport it says 30.

Posted with Z30
    08-13-15 11:24 AM
    Can be shipped to indonesia if we buy from shopcrackberry?

Blackberry Passport on telkomsel network
    08-13-15 08:32 PM
    I hope they do ship worldwide with decent delivery options from shop crackberry. I also bought accessories from crackberry shop Canada, it was fast and reliable. Thumbs up

Posted via CB10
    08-13-15 08:35 PM
    That's kind of what is confusing me. On one page at Shop Crackberry is says 60days but below the Passport it says 30.

Posted with Z30
    Its 30 days but only if its defective otherwise they charge you a 20% restocking fee
    08-13-15 11:23 PM