10-10-14 12:54 PM
51 123
tools
    So I ordered the passport on shop blackberry uk and changed currency from gbp to eur and to my shock it converted and same exchange rate

BUT they have cancelled both my orders

Anybody else have similar pain ?
    prince_1308 likes this.
    09-24-14 11:48 AM
    Yes. If as your name suggests you live in Ireland (Republic) you won't be able to buy on BlackBerry UK website. The only way around is if you use UK registered credit card.
    I tried all the tricks couple of months ago and didn't get anywhere, that included putting a fake UK billing address while paying with Irish card. The bank had no issue with that but BlackBerry website had. Still rejected.
    You can wait for Irish launch (if at all) for about twice the official price.
    BlackBerry thanks you for your custom though!
    09-24-14 11:56 AM
    Yes they did the same to me. I bought one, they first send me an email saying that phone is out of stock, then they send me an email saying that the order was cancelled because they did not receive the money. I did the payment by Paypal.
    For now they didn't return the money, and I'm enable to contact them, do you have any email that I can use ?
    09-27-14 05:44 PM
    Same here. Ordered, 1:1 conversion, and then no correspondence. Have just emailed them through the website and will let you know if I hear anything.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 07:44 PM
    Hi,
    How did you emailed them, could you give me the link, that you used or the email address. I will do the same.
    09-28-14 03:43 AM
    It was hard to find, but this one seems to have worked ON: http://forums.crackberry.com/ext?lin...eID%3D32403200

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 04:22 AM
    Try email blackberry.en.cs@digitalriver.com they replied to me on this to explain why order was cancelled

Also they refunded my paypal account same day

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 11:02 AM
    What was the raison to cancel you order ?
    09-28-14 11:29 AM
    I just got an email back to say the order will be shipping soon! Was through the Web link I had used. Also send email as above but nothing yet. Hope it's true!

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 04:10 AM
    Maybe try with PayPal or ask some British friends to get it for ya.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 05:05 AM
    How the hell are people in Ireland meant to order one if the site won't allow them to access the UK store? You can kind of understand (sort of) not creating a BlackBerry Ireland store given the market size, but it's downright perverse to deliberately then prevent people in the Republic buying one.

Has anyone told BlackBerry about this?

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 06:01 AM
    According to the FAQ on the UK store, they do ship to Ireland, along with various other European countries

I did the same as OP. I'm in Italy, so went through the UK store (German and French keyboards aren't qwerty, so no good for me).

Like the OP, I converted to euros, and got practically a 1:1 conversion (EUR 533 + 22 shipping). I paid via PayPal and although it's on backorder, the order is still showing as valid and hasn't been cancelled. Will wait and see (fingers crossed)

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 11:48 AM
    Got another email.

All well, but out of stock. New ship date 6th October. Seems to be all systems go however apart from the delay. Paid by CC not Paypal. Not sure if that makes a difference.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 03:07 PM
    same for me, they said that will be shipped 6th october. we will see next monday.
    09-29-14 04:43 PM
    Try email blackberry.en.cs@digitalriver.com they replied to me on this to explain why order was cancelled

Also they refunded my paypal account same day

Posted via CB10
    So why did the order get cancelled?
    09-29-14 05:16 PM
    Until now no news, the funny is that, I see the phone available on Amazon uk and for Blackberry is out of stock. Well still waiting.
    from 24/09 until now is a long time.

3 days ago they told me they will send it by 6 October, yesterday I got an email saying they don't know when they will get the phone. Finger crossed I hope after all this delay we will get the phone.
    Last edited by Elite1; 10-06-14 at 07:23 AM.
    10-06-14 04:28 AM
    I tried to cancel my order as got it from handtec.co.uk and digital river said I couldn't!! Still hasn't shipped.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 09:01 AM
    same for me, they said that will be shipped 6th october. we will see next monday.
    same here. emailed them on 2 oct and got a reply the same day

Thank you for contacting the BlackBerry EU online store.

We apologize for the inconvenience; unfortunately the product that you ordered is currently out of stock. The estimated ship date is October 6th 2014

As soon as we receive your product, your order will be promptly shipped and you will be notified via email. Rest assured that we will not charge your card until the product ships. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
    James D.
    BlackBerry EU online store
    Customer Service
    10-06-14 09:06 AM
    Until now no news, the funny is that, I see the phone available on Amazon uk and for Blackberry is out of stock. Well still waiting.
    from 24/09 until now is a long time.

3 days ago they told me they will send it by 6 October, yesterday I got an email saying they don't know when they will get the phone. Finger crossed I hope after all this delay we will get the phone.
    'Usually dispatched within 10 to 13 days' on amazon now
    10-06-14 09:25 AM
    Well, I hope we get the phone as soon as possible, without problems. I don'r want to wait for a month then they will response saying sorry we have cancel your order for any reason.
    10-06-14 10:01 AM
    yeah i'm not getting too excited until they give me a shipping email if by any reason shopbb decide to cancel the orders, the prices should have dropped a bit on other websites anyway
    10-06-14 10:06 AM
    Well they honored a 25% discount caused by a coupon for accessories... so I'm sure they will honor this bug too

BlackBerry Q10 SQN100-3
    10-06-14 10:11 AM
    plus way i see it....the longer we wait for delivery the less time we have to wait for any software update releases to de-bug the pp
    10-06-14 10:13 AM
    I bought it on the launch day so 12 days ago and had both emails (confirmation then back order) in less than 24 hours.
    Now I didn't have any notice and don't know if they cancel it as they said they would take the money once they ship it.
    I hope they won't make me wait 12 days or more to announce in the end they don't honour the deal (I also 'paid' for expedited parcel, 22 euro for nothing..)
    Once they accepted the price at 555 euro (still 700$)they should be obliged to honour that price...

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 10:22 AM
    i've sent a message to @UK_BlackBerry via twitter. hope to get some sort of fast response
    10-06-14 10:36 AM
51 123