Hello Passport Users

Share your ideas how effectively you are using multitasking. Just wondering how other failed and BlackBerry wins.
    Like play a youtube and try to go open other apps, video with pause and you won't be hearing any sound.

Posted via CB10
    Tabdus likes this.
    01-18-15 12:31 PM
    I watch live TV, for example BBCworld News and surf the Web or CB while the TV is streaming in the background.
    Other times I watch the news or listen to radio or music while editing a text, writing or reading emails.
    I also read books on Kobo while listening to music, TV, or radio in the background.
    All of these true multitasking activities work flawlessly on the Passport.

However, you cannot live stream two TV channels simultaneously or watch another video at the same time as you can do on a Note 4!
    So BlackBerry needs to improve workwide to keep up with samsung note4 capabilities. That requires better hardware: both processor and radio transceiver with carrier aggregation.
    Last edited by sorinv; 01-19-15 at 06:41 PM.
    yasikhi likes this.
    01-18-15 12:41 PM

However, you cannot live stream two TV channels simultaneously or watch another video at the same time as you can do on a Note 4!
    So BlackBerry needs to improve worldwide to keep up with samsung note4 capabilities. That requires better hardware: both processor and radio transceiver with carrier aggregation.
    Good.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 10:28 PM
    I meant workwide not worlwide!
    01-19-15 06:41 PM