I buy songs from Amazon. I save the song to my PC, then I copy it to my phone.
    08-11-15 03:39 PM
    Emusic is also a pretty good place to purchase music. I use it and you can drag and drop your album purchases right on your device with no restrictions.

http://djteknision.podomatic.com. Teknision (All mix No talk) Podcast
    08-11-15 04:46 PM
    I set my browser to Desktop mode and buy and download music direct from Amazon.com

Posted via CB10
    Q10Bold likes this.
    08-11-15 07:46 PM
    No need to... u can do it directly... see my comment below

Posted via CB10
    08-11-15 07:47 PM
    Posted via CB10
    08-11-15 07:49 PM
    OK how exactly are you doing this because you left out the details?

Posted via CB10
    I believe he is refering to " Freegal Music " , its a android app you can down load it from google play using Snap or Cobalts Google play services or you can use the web site
    08-11-15 08:00 PM
    I still use 7 digital and I have no problems transferring my music to my Playbook, Passport, Z30 and now my Macbook via wi-fi or usb.
    I do the same with Kobo books (only between playbook, z30 and Passport)
    08-11-15 08:32 PM
    Get groovy from blackberry world you can search music and save it to device or stereotube where you can save youtube video as mp3, both are great products!

Posted via CB10
    Q10Bold, Merboy6969 and julianrt like this.
    08-11-15 08:34 PM
    If you cannot buy music through your Passport, don't waste your energy and add more frustration - because BB10 OS is well known for having gaps on apps / games.

As what others are saying, use your PC or laptop then transfer them to your Passport...

Posted via CB10
    08-11-15 08:34 PM
    I believe he is refering to " Freegal Music " , its a android app you can down load it from google play using Snap or Cobalts Google play services or you can use the web site
    Thanks dude!

Posted via CB10
    08-11-15 10:11 PM
    Download the Amazon Music app (Android), purchase music, and download it to your phone. Super easy.

Seriously:  How do I buy music on my Passport?-img_20150811_224915.png

Posted via CB10
    08-11-15 11:01 PM
    I don't use any apps for music, and definitely not Android apps.

Music files are just files. Save them wherever you like and play them. No Apps required.

Just use the Web. Smart phones come with browsers, you know.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 12:37 AM
    OK how exactly are you doing this because you left out the details?

Posted via CB10
    Navigate in a browser on your preferred device to a web site that offers music files.

Buy, borrow, or rent the music and download the files to your cloud and/or local storage.

Organize them on your BlackBerry in Play lists and/or folders or just open them in file manager to play them.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 12:41 AM
    I use Amazon Music. Most of my tracks from iTunes transferred over onto my SD card using Link, however seems some random tracks (as in one song on an album) are protected and don't transfer. No app worked, so I used Amazon and it is fine to get new music, classic albums, everything. I couldn't find it on the Amazon App Store by the way, so had to search for a download link to that app on Crackberry. Easy enough...then set up an account and was away...just downloaded Electric Ladyland....

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 12:43 AM
    Also, you can check out this thread, though it mentions BlackBerry World for music, which no longer exists. However it will still point you in the right direction for how to set up playlists.

www.crackberry.com/music-blackberry-10

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 12:49 AM
    My issue is that I don't need a subscription. I just want to buy the odd song to download it to my device and play offline (like on a plane). One would think that this *should* be relatively easy to do???
    You can really download the music from the internet and put them in the phone. That's it.
    08-12-15 01:59 AM
    Get groovy from blackberry world you can search music and save it to device or stereotube where you can save youtube video as mp3, both are great products!

Posted via CB10
    Wow! Thanks
    anon9133023 likes this.
    08-12-15 04:12 AM
    I just used the browser and went to Amazon.com and searched for the song I tried to purchase a while back and was unable to. I believe it said it was unavailable for the device being used or something similar. Doesn't seem to say that anymore.

As I wrote, I haven't purchased any music since the removal from BlackBerry World. If I purchased a song from Amazon's website does it automatically go into music in the file manager? Just curious and glad this seems to be rather simple now.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 06:05 AM
    I just used the browser and went to Amazon.com and searched for the song I tried to purchase a while back and was unable to. I believe it said it was unavailable for the device being used or something similar. Doesn't seem to say that anymore.

As I wrote, I haven't purchased any music since the removal from BlackBerry World. If I purchased a song from Amazon's website does it automatically go into music in the file manager? Just curious and glad this seems to be rather simple now.

Posted via CB10
    Its better to buy the mp3 using your computer. It gives you two options: save to the cloud or download to your PC. I always pick save to PC. Then I can copy my song to my phone.
    RLTurn77 likes this.
    08-12-15 08:28 AM
    what I used to do, not sure if it still works, is I sync iTunes for any purchases, which puts a local copy of the music file on your hard drive in the iTunes directory. I have the iTunes media directory set to sync to my BB through Link. Note: this used to work, things may have changed
    08-12-15 09:10 AM
    I don't see all the problems with 7 digital people are having. I use it to download albums, pretty straightforward.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 09:11 AM

Posted via CB10
    Thanks! I downloaded it and it looks good. But I don't see how to save the music. Can you help?
    08-12-15 09:20 AM
    You clearly didn't read the memo, and the posts on this site about the Passport being all about productivity. The fact that you're trying to have fun with your device is outside the licensing agreement your agreed to upon by powering on your device. Now please do away with this form of entertainment, create a new spreadsheet, work wide and produce man! Blackberry = NO FUN...
    Matt J and jaydee5799 like this.
    08-12-15 11:00 AM
    I use "Top Music " in BlackBerry World. Nice app, and free.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 11:10 AM
    I used an app called Music Paradise. Downloads MP3's right to your phone or SD card.
    08-12-15 02:07 PM
86 1234