Why does whatsapp send just the first 9 seconds of videos? On the iPhone I used to send much longer videos. Is it a limit of the Blackberry edition? Or is it just because the videos of the passport are much more heavier so it gets only to 9 seconds. If that is the problem is there any way to reduce the quality of an existing video and sending it?

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 02:38 PM
    You can send bigger videos, however whats app has a limited file size for sending videos. The solution i have found is to install video shrinker from blackberry world and to compress the videos you want to send before you do it.
    03-11-15 03:15 PM
    Whatsapp always has a 16mb file size limit. On any platform. Frankly it is ridiculously low given we are in an age of all phones shooting hd footage.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 08:39 PM
    It is likely what your shooting your video in. If you're using a higher resolution with your BlackBerry than with the iPhone that would account for the difference.

Posted via my PassportSQW100-1/
    03-11-15 08:43 PM
    I have issues with what's app not playing any videos that others send me. I click on 'get video' I see a download progress and then after its finished it shows get video again and the video doesn't play at all!! Anyone has any ideas to fix it?

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 09:37 PM