Hi
    Got my new Passport, a sure conversation starter anywhere I go and leave it visible :-)

My problem: When in Pictures, Share, I can send picture as an email, but it doesn't get sent, I just get the red "no entry" traffic sign. If on the other hand I'm in email, Compose, Mail and attach a picture, no problem, I can send picture. Why? It was never a problem on my Q10.

Mikael
    12-04-14 09:18 AM
    Hi
    Got my new Passport, a sure conversation starter anywhere I go and leave it visible :-)

My problem: When in Pictures, Share, I can send picture as an email, but it doesn't get sent, I just get the red "no entry" traffic sign. If on the other hand I'm in email, Compose, Mail and attach a picture, no problem, I can send picture. Why? It was never a problem on my Q10.

Mikael
    Does your email provider have a limit on the size of attachments? Can you try creating an email and attach the picture then try selecting the picture and share using email. See if the same results happen using the different procedures.
    12-04-14 09:56 AM
    Does your email provider have a limit on the size of attachments? Can you try creating an email and attach the picture then try selecting the picture and share using email. See if the same results happen using the different procedures.
    As I wrote, sending an email and attaching a Picture Works. Sharing a Picture via email doesn't Work. The size of the Picture doesn't matter
    12-04-14 10:52 AM
    As long as it works using 1 method. You using a carrier approved os or a leak?

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 11:45 AM
    Can you share a pic in ways other than email? BBM, NFC Facebook, etc? Could be a general problem with sharing on your phone. Can you share files, websites etc to an email?

Could be an issue with your email setup on the phone.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 11:48 AM