...a BlackBerry Passport SE

This probably confirms what most suspected - I'm a bit of a lunatic.

I am spending �140, fundamentally on exactly the same device, only with different makeup.

But damn, the SE looks nice!

Did think about the Priv. But... �560 pricetag, Android, and lesser build quality put me off.
    LyoobaBerry likes this.
    11-20-15 01:58 PM
    You'll love the SE.
    Deckard79, _tC and so crow like this.
    11-20-15 02:00 PM
    You'll love the SE.
    Well, I (mostly) really like the original Passport so it's a safe bet!
    11-20-15 02:01 PM
    The original Passport is what it makes as 'passport'...

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 07:18 PM
    You'll love the SE.
    Yo bla1ze just wondering do you still use a passport or are you using strictly priv now.
    11-21-15 01:35 AM
    I switched from Passport to SE too ;-). Initially I desperately wanted red one but SE enhancements made me to change my mind. Especially keyboard is much more better, it's easier to type. It looks great but the old one was more real passport like. The only thing I don't like is build quality - original one was better. SIM card cover is loose, keyboard plastic part does not fit the metalic part...

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 02:05 AM
    I haven't had a chance to try on SE coz it hasn't launched in my country. I am still rocking with my OG Passport since January 2015. I will get my hands on on SE then... enjoy yours!!!

With my Black Passport
    11-21-15 02:16 AM
    Same thing here. Moved from my year old Passport to a SE Passport just this week. That's how much I liked the Passport.
    RezzaBuh likes this.
    11-21-15 03:32 AM
    Yup. Did the same. Moved to SE about a week ago epic phone!
    Imho - better than OG

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 04:55 AM
    Good to know there are others who share my madness!

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 05:18 AM
    There are many of us!

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 07:17 AM
    I had the original passport for 8 months and bought a SE passport last week, while selling my original to a friend (will be his first smartphone).
    The SE is different, it feels better, more premium. Holding the phone is very easy due to the backside. Typing is easier, the keyboard is less stiff and writing is faster...
    Also the signal seems improved and more stable and it may be that it's due to the better antenna, or the fresh OS, but the battery holds twice as long.

Posted via CB10
    RezzaBuh likes this.
    11-21-15 12:27 PM
    Yo bla1ze just wondering do you still use a passport or are you using strictly priv now.

Priv.
    11-21-15 01:33 PM
    I switched from a Note 4 to an SE this week, and man what an awesome device the SE is. The Note had a lot going for it (great screen, battery, Google service integration), but as a communications device the SE blows the Note out of the water and it feels much more refined.

I think you're right for making the switch. I use an OG that work has provided, but the SE is a much nicer rendition overall. Enjoy!

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 01:39 PM
    OG passport.....ATT passport.....Priv......a week later SE passport and I love it!

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 02:28 PM
    Borrowed my mates priv as he's sending it back, BB shop cancelled mine, so I thought I would give it a go before his return window passes.
    Two days now, I can only describe going from the pp to priv, like packing your bags, leaving home and moving in to a bedsit. You miss the old PP so much, as you would your home comforts. Ive had 3, black, white and my trustee steed, the se. Cant say theres any difference between any of the PPs bar the colour. Best phone ever!
    so crow likes this.
    11-21-15 02:54 PM
    Got to say, the speaker output on the SE is pretty remarkable. I no longer have a PlayBook to compare it with, but it's got to be close...

Everyone who mentioned the softness of the Passport SE keyboard is right too - it's just that little bit easier to type on.

Received it this evening and just loving it so far. It's a pleasure to hold (the same feeling I last had with the iPhone 4 - it just feels RIGHT). Of course the Passport doesn't manage to slip off absolutely any surface either...(!).

So far no reboots, and no screen-lift noticed so fingers crossed I've got a good one. Sure as hell looks that way!

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 05:39 PM
    I had the silver, switched to the og black. No reason why, just wanted to try the og out itself and I'm loving it.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport.
    11-21-15 06:23 PM