Hi All,

I've had my passport probably 7 days now and I'm looking to off load the device - it's the original black variant unlocked and I'm just overwhelmed by how sexy the SE is and how much I want it.

I'm based in the UK and probably looking at an eBay sale but how much should I put the device on for?

It's pristine, no marks, screen protector on from new and looks hot!

So how much have you sold your passport for? And if you have where's the best place to sell it in the UK?

BTW I would return the device however I'm on business in France and return just after my 14 day window.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-15 10:12 AM
    Whatever the going rate is.... take some time on Ebay and see what other Passport owners are "asking". Start high and work your way down.....
    08-21-15 10:34 AM
    One consequence to the buyer will be a lack of warranty, as BlackBerry and its resellers typically don't transfer the original warranty. This will reduce the consumer value, as they are assuming all risk with the device. As a buyer, this gave me a ceiling price that was at least 30% below oem seller. I purchased mine from a reseller in a condition much like you describe, who offered a 30 day return policy. On a pp sale without such a policy, i'd demand at least a 40% discount from original price to make the risk worth it.

Bottom line is how quickly you want to sell, and how much of a bath you are willing to take. If you demand top $$$,be prepared to wait a while.

Posted on my Passport to the future
    08-21-15 11:27 AM
    Hi. Where are you based in the UK?

Posted via CB10
    08-21-15 03:33 PM