hello there... has anyone gotten the OG passport seidio tempered glass? if so, opinions? given the particular screen of the phone, only a well designed tempered glass would fit it correctly... if you can add pics would be lovely... thanks in advance!
    03-16-16 06:12 PM
    I just received and installed the Seido tempered glass on my Passport SE and it is very nice! Only issue is removing dust under the glass is a pain.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 06:59 PM
    Just installed the Seidio on my AT&T Passport fits perfectly, no issues.. On my OG Passport I ordered the Nilikin N9 glass.. Shipped from China in about 3 weeks and it fits awesome..
    Will post pics later tonight of both..

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 07:54 PM
    Thanks for the replies... would you think that the Chinese tempered glass was a better fit than the seidio one? I am in between the seidio that will arrive faster but for $25 or a Chinese one for less than $10 that I will get in three weeks... thanks!

Just installed the Seidio on my AT&T Passport fits perfectly, no issues.. On my OG Passport I ordered the Nilikin N9 glass.. Shipped from China in about 3 weeks and it fits awesome..
    !Will post pics later tonight of both..

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 09:15 PM
    Thanks... so, if I understood you, the dust is collected because the glass doesn't cover the entire screen?

I just received and installed the Seido tempered glass on my Passport SE and it is very nice! Only issue is removing dust under the glass is a pain.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 09:17 PM
    Thanks... so, if I understood you, the dust is collected because the glass doesn't cover the entire screen?

Posted via CB10
    Oh what I meant was just the stray pieces of dust that sneak their way underneath the glass during installation. It's harder to remove them because you can't just lift up the spot with the dust but you have to lift the entire glass since it doesn't flex.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 09:42 PM
    I think conbrio29 is referring to the dust that gets under the glass as you install it.. I usually use scotch tape before I install the glass to get all the dust off the screen.

Posted via CB10
    SaraVibes likes this.
    03-16-16 09:45 PM
    Ahhhh hahaha that's a different story... if you a chance, post some pics... thanks again!

Oh what I meant was just the stray pieces of dust that sneak their way underneath the glass during installation. It's harder to remove them because you can't just lift up the spot with the dust but you have to lift the entire glass since it doesn't flex.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 09:46 PM
    hello there... has anyone gotten the OG passport seidio tempered glass? if so, opinions? given the particular screen of the phone, only a well designed tempered glass would fit it correctly... if you can add pics would be lovely... thanks in advance!
    Went through the same issue settled for a MR. Shield and it is great, lifts up easy if you need to with zero residue but Never pulls up on its own. Glass!... 9h

Posted via CB10
    gallopiton likes this.
    04-15-16 01:31 AM

Posted via CB10
    Can somebody post pix of the siedio though as have the case so was a tough call for me...?

Also, how is it with impeding the touch screen if at all?...

Posted via CB10
    04-15-16 01:36 AM