Hi,

I am an happy owner of the BlackBerry Passport since few months and I have the Ringke Fusion case which is probably the only non-cheap case below 20$. I just got bored by the finger prints on the case over the time.

I wish I liked the official case by blackberry, but it only covers about 10% of the side of the phone. (4 corners only). However, I really love it on the classic.

I have bought a Fosmon case but it just feel cheap, way too cheap.

I never really liked the Seidio Surface on picture so I have never felt the need to give it a try, but the Seidio Convert looks amazing!!!

Can someone explain me why would a basic plastic case cost 70$? It is just over priced.. if anyone owns one and wish to sell it to me at an affordable price, I am open! I have the black version of BlackBerry.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 08:00 PM
    I wouldn't mind hearing some feedback as well. I was about to pick this case up last week when it was on sale on CrackBerry,but of course it was only on sale on the American site. Would like to hear a bit more about it before dropping that much on it.

Posted via the BlackBerry Passport. Follow me on Twitter @BlaisKL
    03-23-15 09:20 PM
    I wouldn't mind hearing some feedback as well. I was about to pick this case up last week when it was on sale on CrackBerry,but of course it was only on sale on the American site. Would like to hear a bit more about it before dropping that much on it.

Posted via the BlackBerry Passport. Follow me on Twitter @BlaisKL
    Yeah you're lucky, most sales are for Americans only and us in Canada are being forgotten :'(

Also, I don't remember how much exactly but I believe it cost around 15$ of shipping for a little case on Crackberry :'(

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 10:10 PM
    The Convert COMBO you are referencing is not a simple plastic case.

It consists of a Surface case as a base layer, on top of which you place a seriously beefy siliconized rubber cover, then an "exoskeleton" / heavy duty hard case over that. AND it comes with a heavy duty locking holster - tough enough of a setup to use in a construction environment or for police /fire/rescue, etc.

I've used them on every BlackBerry I've owned since the Bold 9900 (except Z30) and they are the best case for me. I use the Surface case alone for daily use, but when going to the field/construction sites I add the Convert on top. Then back off when I'm in office or around town. I have a holster for the Surface AND the holster for the Convert. (Surface alone requires the smaller, less beefy holster).

Posted via CB10, Mostly from my Passport, occasionally my Z30
    James St-Pierre likes this.
    03-23-15 10:34 PM
    Mine comes in the mail today.
    03-24-15 08:36 AM
    Mine comes in the mail today.
    Would you mind posting few pics Wondering how thick it is and how it looks

Posted via CB10
    03-24-15 04:13 PM
    Would you mind posting few pics Wondering how thick it is and how it looks

Posted via CB10
    It's thick. Well, it's thick in comparison to how thin the phone is to start with. Sitting flat on it's back and measuring to the highest point, that silicone rim, it's 3/4 in thick, 19 mm. I like this case a lot though.

Last edited by vanmat; 03-25-15 at 02:54 PM.
    03-25-15 02:00 PM
    I got one from the sale also...makes the phone a monster thick boy.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-15 02:45 PM
    Really, Seidio makes good cases.
    This is one thick, yet strong case.
    it's $47 here at shopcrackberry!
    03-25-15 05:55 PM
    It's thick. Well, it's thick in comparison to how thin the phone is to start with. Sitting flat on it's back and measuring to the highest point, that silicone rim, it's 3/4 in thick, 19 mm. I like this case a lot though.

http://i.imgur.com/BJQ5gbd.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/HxYEd1j.jpg
    Wow thanks you ! This is clearly too thick for me so thanks for saving me to buy it and return it

Posted via CB10
    03-25-15 07:42 PM
    I'd rather have an explanation as to why the Passport Holster is $150 on ShopBlackberry.
    James St-Pierre likes this.
    03-25-15 08:02 PM
    That's an old discussion that you will find on here in a couple of different threads.
    In the end, no real clear answer.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...olster-981106/
    and:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...f-pics-987406/

I'd rather have an explanation as to why the Passport Holster is $150 on ShopBlackberry.
    03-26-15 04:13 PM