12-24-17 02:31 PM
28 12
tools
    The latest OS is here: https://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-l...rchive-943672/ Just go to the Mega or Drive link and download the correct autoloader for your particular device. Do this with your PC and download the zipped autoloader to the desktop of your PC. Once there, unzip the file to give you a large .exe file. Plug your Passport into your PC via usb then click on the .exe (autoloader) file. The process will wipe your device clean and will be finished in about 15 minutes. You can then set up accounts, etc. the way your husband wants. Good Luck! The procedure really is very simple and if you screw up, don't worry you can recover with the correct autoloader.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-13-17 04:12 PM
    I wipe my blackberry passport and it takes too long, i did the long press hold down button still went back to wiping process. what will i do? do i have to wait again? is there any other way way. need help!
    If I had know it was such a pain in the neck I would have never done the security wipe but just deleted files and apps. Not everyone has a PC at hand to do this link nonsense, I tried switching the phone off in the two different ways but it just restart with this endless wiping. Is there a way I can stop the loop?
    12-24-17 12:19 PM
    If I had know it was such a pain in the neck I would have never done the security wipe but just deleted files and apps. Not everyone has a PC at hand to do this link nonsense, I tried switching the phone off in the two different ways but it just restart with this endless wiping. Is there a way I can stop the loop?
    Not without a PC or some extreme patience for the wipe. A PC with BB Link installed and working is the best and possibly ONLY way for you to fix it now.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-17 02:31 PM
28 12