Was hoping somebody that has just received their Passport could post a couple screenshots of the default apps that come stock on the device as well as the order they come in out of the box.

I just received my replacement Z30 screen and have it set to stock with all apps there in BlackBerry's order. I did a factory reset on the Passport, but the default apps did not reinstall. I only received a few apps that are out of the default order from a AT&T update. Seems like an odd request, but would definitely appreciate it.

I am thankful that another poster was able to help with getting my settings back in order, but am hoping anybody with a stock Passport could help me out here so I can reinstall and rearrange back to default. Thanks a lot! CB has been a huge help with everything. Great community!

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 02:51 AM
    Anybody? Was searching some Google images, but not sure how accurate they are and I have to find a pic for each screen. Figured the morning crowd might be able to help out :-) Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 07:35 AM
    You can reinstall factory OS setting using link. But I think it may wipe your current OS and reinstall everything from scratch.

Posted using my Passport
    11-07-14 09:38 AM
    Was hoping somebody that has just received their Passport could post a couple screenshots of the default apps that come stock on the device as well as the order they come in out of the box.

I just received my replacement Z30 screen and have it set to stock with all apps there in BlackBerry's order. I did a factory reset on the Passport, but the default apps did not reinstall. I only received a few apps that are out of the default order from a AT&T update. Seems like an odd request, but would definitely appreciate it.

I am thankful that another poster was able to help with getting my settings back in order, but am hoping anybody with a stock Passport could help me out here so I can reinstall and rearrange back to default. Thanks a lot! CB has been a huge help with everything. Great community!

Posted via CB10
    A factory reset will restore the previous manufacturers complete state! I'm curious as to how you did your fac reset. Did you do a custom reset disabling some apps to not re install? And also did you use link? Did you do a restore from a previous in complete backup file?

It seems strange that some apps did not resync especially the ones that are baked into the OS?

Posted via Passport OS 10.3.0.908/Rogers Wireless
    11-07-14 12:19 PM
    A factory reset will restore the previous manufacturers complete state! I'm curious as to how you did your fac reset. Did you do a custom reset disabling some apps to not re install? And also did you use link? Did you do a restore from a previous in complete backup file?

It seems strange that some apps did not resync especially the ones that are baked into the OS?

Posted via Passport OS 10.3.0.908/Rogers Wireless
    I did a factory reset via link a few weeks ago and it wiped all of my data, but did not reinstall to factory. Thinking I just did a wipe. Since I fixed the Z30 screen I went into link and there is another way that would reinstall everything to factory by hitting the reload OS next to the device picture.

This worked on the Z30, but figured with so many getting Passports it would be easy to just get screenshots of what apps are pre-installed and what order. I have so much on the Passport I really don't want to do this again (pictures, music, etc.). Tried piecing it together using Google images, but will likely try to backup the device and reload or maybe use device switch app at least for music and pictures to my Z30 back to the Passport.

Or I may just leave as is, all this time didn't know I could create folders which prompted me to want to do this. If anyone happens to get their Passport stock and wants to post a few screenshots I would def appreciate it, but at this point will likely end up reloading the OS if I can transfer back and forth with the Z30. Heading to work now. Will check later today for any replies!

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 01:26 PM
    11-07-14 01:29 PM
    Ermm password keeper didn't come as standard on the Passport shipping OS. And even after the latest update, it never installed on my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 02:21 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141107_132855.png 
Views:	553 
Size:	300.7 KB 
ID:	312876
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141107_132859.png 
Views:	552 
Size:	326.1 KB 
ID:	312877

Posted via CB10
    Wow, thank you again!!! I believe that you helped get my settings back in order after the alphabetical mess lol.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 02:33 PM
    Ermm password keeper didn't come as standard on the Passport shipping OS. And even after the latest update, it never installed on my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, disregard it. It's a PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1016 thing.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 02:59 PM
    So the above is the apps that come pre-installed from shopblackberry out of the box in order minus the Password Keeper? Not sure if I really wanna go through the hassle of reloading the OS and adding all of the media and settings, etc. Been searching Google images, but it is such an odd request lol. Haven't had much luck there! Thanks again!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by RLTurn77; 11-08-14 at 01:25 AM.
    11-08-14 12:39 AM