Hey again guys, I did ask a question and got an answer about my problem but i couldn't reply so my bad.
    anw the prob was " is I'm still having the screen flickering issue specially on text messages app and the phone is getting hot while browsing the web only.
    I am running the latest OS 10.3.2.2639 "

one of fellow members ( usman_hidayat19 ) told me to :
    "Try a reboot if still persist, Wipe your phone "

so I did a reboot and a wipe and then i re-updated and the problem still exist.

Any one having the same problems ? or any other solution i can try ?
    10-06-15 02:31 AM
    after the reboot, did you set up your phone from scratch? or did you reload a backup that contains the issues???
    10-06-15 05:33 AM
    Is your screen flickering issue only when you first open your text messages? If so, that is due to the large number of texts you have.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-15 06:38 AM
    from scratch. No backup or anything. I wiped the device and i setup it as new one.
    10-06-15 08:18 AM
    Is your screen flickering issue only when you first open your text messages? If so, that is due to the large number of texts you have.

Posted via CB10
    You mean number of messages in the thread of each number. Or number of messages in the sms application ? like a lot of numbers.
    i hope it was clear my definition.
    10-06-15 08:22 AM
    You mean number of messages in the thread of each number. Or number of messages in the sms application ? like a lot of numbers.
    i hope it was clear my definition.
    There is no fix for the 'sms flicker' unfortunately. I've seen it happen in any case with zero to a thousand texts. Just live with it.

Heating is caused by working the cpu hard. Brightness, the programming of the website, android apps, and more will affect this. You have nothing to worry about.
    10-06-15 10:23 AM
    There is no fix for the 'sms flicker' unfortunately. I've seen it happen in any case with zero to a thousand texts. Just live with it.

Heating is caused by working the cpu hard. Brightness, the programming of the website, android apps, and more will affect this. You have nothing to worry about.
    did you have flickering on the home screen ?
    10-07-15 02:31 AM