11-12-14 02:29 AM
31 12
tools
    Well I'm pretty sure the iPhone 6 will double up res opposed to the 5S. Which is 2,272 x 1,280 @ 4.7" = 555 PPI.
    +1.

This is what I mentioned earlier. Even galaxy s6 may also get a higher PPI than previous models.

Posted from my Black Beast Q10
    07-28-14 07:50 AM
    The eye can't make out the difference once over a certain level. Yes getting higher ppi is good however to what end. Really don't think you can tell the difference between 450 and 550 ppi at at 12 in away from your eyes.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-14 08:00 AM
    The eye can't make out the difference once over a certain level. Yes getting higher ppi is good however to what end. Really don't think you can tell the difference between 450 and 550 ppi at at 12 in away from your eyes.

Posted via CB10
    At 12" distance, assuming you have normal 20/20 vision, you can't tell difference beyond 290 PPI. The point is however that there are people out there who A have better vision and B are closer than 12" to the screen depending on content/use case (gaming/video). And with every half of an inch you get closer the "Retina desplay" requirement goes up exponentially.

Screen Resolution.-img_20140712_103022_edit.png
    07-28-14 09:15 AM
    I got you.But fanboys here will say Samsung galaxy and note series with good screen is a garbage and BlackBerry have best screen out there.

That so rude..

Passport hasn't come out yet. Then how we give a comparison between them? All we know was only the technical pixel density.
    And totally it better then galaxy, note or even iphone 5s.
    But as we knew that technical number on paper is not a fact when we compared it side by side. There are many form factors such as software, screen material and GPU.
    So.. if you wanna know the fact, its clear that Passport is better than others (except LG G3) based on pixel density.
    But we need to waiting until it coming then you are welcome to comparing them.

Drooling for BlackBerry Passport!
    07-29-14 02:18 AM
    That so rude..

Passport hasn't come out yet. Then how we give a comparison between them? All we know was only the technical pixel density.
    And totally it better then galaxy, note or even iphone 5s.
    But as we knew that technical number on paper is not a fact when we compared it side by side. There are many form factors such as software, screen material and GPU.
    So.. if you wanna know the fact, its clear that Passport is better than others (except LG G3) based on pixel density.
    But we need to waiting until it coming then you are welcome to comparing them.

Drooling for BlackBerry Passport!
    The OP raised a genuine concern.Please see the initial comments.I just responded to that.

I didn't meant to be rude.

Yes we all hope BlackBerry passport trumps and come out as a winner.

07-29-14 06:17 AM
    I did a test with one of my friends who has the Iphone 6 and the Z30 screen quality is every bit as good. I think the Z30 has a great screen, definitely better than the Iphone 5S. My brother has the Iphone 5S and he thinks the Z30 is a much better phone.
    11-12-14 02:29 AM
31 12