So I just caved and ordered a red Passport online. Yay for me.

It's the bundle they've got on shopblackberry.com and that comes with a charging dock, leather flip case, and screen protectors.

Does anyone have any experience as to the quality of the screen protectors that might come in the bundle?

Before the bundle went up I was planning on grabbing a tempered glass one from Seidio, and might still go ahead and do that, though I've read that because of the curved edges, it doesn't have full screen coverage.

I had a Zagg Invisible Shield on my Z10 and Q10 and actually kinda liked the rubbery feel it had, but most importantly was the smudge resistance. Doesn't look like Zagg does the original Passport though.
    10-10-15 11:07 PM
    If it's the OEM protector, I've had no problems with mine whatsoever. The package came with 2 protectors, and I'm still using the first one with no bubbles or any other issues.

Edit: It can show some smudges, but a quick wipe on my shirt cleans it up nicely. It also fits the screen perfectly.
    10-10-15 11:46 PM
    I'm using the original screen protectors from BlackBerry. They were easy to apply but I had to remove it once to realign since it's cut pretty narrow -- likely due to the curved screen edges.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 07:09 AM
    I like skinomi. They're like Zagg, but better and cheaper.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-11-15 08:22 AM
    Ghost Armor, matte finish.
    rebroker2009 likes this.
    10-11-15 11:59 AM
    I like the OEM ones. Very smooth feel. I hardly know it is on... I suggest trying one before going out and buying a different one....

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 05:33 PM
    The OEM screen protectors work great.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 10:49 PM
    I had an OEM screen protector on my Passport for a month or so. Then today, I switched it up and got a Ghost Armor matte screen protector installed at a mall kiosk. They had to do it twice to just get it right, but it looks flawless now. The antiglare feature is nice, but mostly it's the antifingerprint smudge resistance that's really good!

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 11:24 PM
    Ugh, so not only am I awful at screen protectors (can't seem to keep those one or two specks of dust from getting under no matter what I do), the OEM protectors leave about a millimetre uncovered on each side.

I've tried the "do it in the bathroom with the shower running" to no avail. Don't have access to a clean room.
    10-15-15 07:01 AM
    Ugh, so not only am I awful at screen protectors (can't seem to keep those one or two specks of dust from getting under no matter what I do), the OEM protectors leave about a millimetre uncovered on each side.

I've tried the "do it in the bathroom with the shower running" to no avail. Don't have access to a clean room.
    Haha yeah I've tried that bathroom shower method, but dust still gets everywhere. It's almost like you need to put the screen protector on in one of those clean rooms where you have to wear white clean suits.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-15 07:35 AM
    Anybody tried a privacy screen protector? I've never tried one before but I'm wondering if they drastically reduce the clarity of the screen.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-15 09:18 AM
    Ghost Armor for me.

I clicked this on my Passport.
    10-15-15 10:41 AM
    Ghost Armor for me.

I clicked this on my Passport.
    Glossy or matte?

Posted via CB10
    10-15-15 10:45 AM
    Wow, screen protectors that work well on the unlocked Passport version have been real iffy. I laid a straight edge across the screen of my unlocked PP. The screen sure looks like it starts to curve the moment you go past the lighted screen edge! But what seems wanky is even plastic screen protectors don't go past the lighted screen. The one glass protector I bought lined up great with the edge of the lighted screen and had top cut outs for camera and sensor, But, there wasn't any glue all around all four edges by 3/16" ! So all around the edge looked horrible and then the seller never sent me a replacement like he promised! I prefer glass over plastic any day so if anyone knows of a reputable glass protector source please let me know.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by mawil1013; 10-16-15 at 05:39 AM.
    10-15-15 01:59 PM
    I usually go through 3 before I get one on perfect. It's a very stressful task..... lol

Posted via CB10
    10-15-15 09:10 PM
    Ghost Armor vote! I have full body applied, so far its been 6 months, no issues here

Blackberry Passport Running 10.3.2.2789
    10-15-15 10:26 PM
    I usually go through 3 before I get one on perfect. It's a very stressful task..... lol

Posted via CB10
    I agree! It is, indeed, quite stressful. Often when I order them off CrackBerry, I will go through more than one on a single application because the first few tries will have dust or some other imperfection. Even if it's just one piece of little dust, it's enough to make me want to redo the whole job.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-15 10:55 PM
    I had some no name one that was decent for a few months, but just applied Tech Armor to my passport two days ago. I use the HD ones because they hardly look like they're on, and don't cut down on the brightness compared to the matte finish ones out there. Tech Armor comes with the polishing cloth as well as the 'dust tape' which allowed me to put it on, on the first try, but now I also have two spare ones as well. Great value. Bought mine from amazon

Posted via CB10
    10-16-15 06:30 AM
    I had some no name one that was decent for a few months, but just applied Tech Armor to my passport two days ago. I use the HD ones because they hardly look like they're on, and don't cut down on the brightness compared to the matte finish ones out there. Tech Armor comes with the polishing cloth as well as the 'dust tape' which allowed me to put it on, on the first try, but now I also have two spare ones as well. Great value. Bought mine from amazon

Posted via CB10
    Holy poops, they're selling the Tech Armour protectors for $6 (3-pack), down from $25 on Amazon.ca right now, is that normal? I'd be a fool not to try.

Are they easier to put on than the OEM protectors? Again, I am absolute **** at putting on screen protectors.
    10-16-15 06:56 AM
    I was using the BlackBerry screen protector for the Passport but I had to remove it.
    Although it felt pretty durable during the installation and would likely do a great job protecting the screen, it also picked up finger prints like crazy. Running without a screen protector for now.
    10-17-15 08:12 PM
    I agree! It is, indeed, quite stressful. Often when I order them off CrackBerry, I will go through more than one on a single application because the first few tries will have dust or some other imperfection. Even if it's just one piece of little dust, it's enough to make me want to redo the whole job.

Posted via CB10
    Lol I'm glad I'm not alone.. I guess we both have issues..... haha

Posted via CB10
    10-17-15 08:34 PM
    Haha yup!

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 07:49 PM