Hi there

I am sure this was asked before, but I fail to find any threads about it. Probably I am using wrong keywords.

I am using a cheap chinese screen protector that I have received together with replacement screen.

The issue is edges, the protector is all flat, while the screen is not. So I have this ugly line around the screen.

I could tolerate it until yesterday where I managed to get the protector bent in my pocket as it did not stick all the way = easy to peel a corner by accident

Can somebody link me to a proper protector? I know there are proper protectors, but i need to know what to buy? Ebay, aliexpress, eshops, whatever?

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Screen protector that sits flush-img-20160520-00005.jpg  
    05-20-16 01:12 AM
    They have Temper Glass available, I prefer them over the Plastic Screen Protector because they Protect more and in your kasi glass will stay in the egdes.

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/olixar-bl...tor-p49698.htm

http://www.amazon.com/Blackberry-Pas...UvbUpU12438931

I just Google them. I'm not quite sure how good this Products are.

 P A S S P O R T [ S E]  | CB App |
    05-20-16 03:02 AM
    well okay i can go with tempered glass as well AS LONG AS IT SITS FLUSH ON THE EDGES.

I have googled around, but the point of this thread is to get somebody to vouch for the seller/item - ie somebody that has tried it.

if you have read the reviews of the both items listed, you can see that it is exactly what I am not looking for.

long story short I have done my homework before posting.
    05-20-16 03:59 AM
    Ok sorry. I was just trying to help.

I don't have the edges on my BlackBerry Passport SE sorry then.

 P A S S P O R T [ S E]  | CB App |
    05-20-16 05:33 AM
    I have spent a few hours googling around. There are none.
    Some of them are close enough, but really, nobody has made it with curved edges. I hope i am just wrong.
    05-20-16 06:54 AM
    I have a screen protector that came with the leather flex case and it is great no problems with it at all.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-16 07:32 AM
    does it cover the edges?

what is the set you bought? i am really considering anything, in nearly any price range, as at this point i am becoming desperate.
    05-20-16 12:53 PM
    Oh come on somebody has to know where to source a screen protector.
    05-22-16 03:41 PM
    I use the one that came with my set of Skinomi carbonfibre weave skin that I have put on my Passport. It's not a toughened protector but flushes exceptionally well

Posted via CB10
    09-06-16 05:03 AM
    IMO best screen protector for a passport is Ghost Armor. It covers edge to edge and extremely durable. I had a custom cut on my OG and then the same on my SE. I believe they know have a standard template you can order on-line but best to get it done at one of their locations.

Posted via CB10 using PP SE
    09-06-16 09:00 AM
    The original BlackBerry protectors worked great. If only one could find them.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-06-16 09:07 AM