My Stilgut case arrived yesterday in the mail from Amazon. It is very nice. It fits like a glove on the phone.

I had also ordered some screen protector, Exian... Thank goodness that it only cost $4.99 because I had to use up BOTH screen protector... It's actually bigger then the actually passport screen. I had to cut down 1mm from each side to get it to fit. If I did not cut it down and placed it in the Stilgut case, it would lift the screen on the side. Quite annoying...

I am in search of a new screen protector... Do you have recommendation? I had bought TruProtection for z10 before and think they're ok.

I do love the Stilgut case.
    03-06-15 08:50 AM
    03-06-15 08:55 AM
    I just installed Phantom Glass screen saver on my blackberry passport. Very thin and smooth glass. Installed in under 5 minutes. One small air bubble dissipated as promised after a few minutes. And company has lifetime replacement policy. Advise having phone on when apply so you can more accurately line up the glass with the viewing area of the screen. Once you pull the glass out of the plastic protective case-please note that there are 2 tabs-one large visible peel off sticker labeled "back" has adhesive on it and goes on blackberry passport screen. The other side has a less visible tab which gets pulled off at the end of installation. Guarantee you'll love this product!!

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 08:36 AM