Hi. Ive had my Passport for almost two years, and it has just started doing something strange.
    I tap the lock button and the screen goes dark. I tap it again and it shows the lock screen. I tap it again and the screen goes dark. Then I take it out of my pocket a few minutes later and it is unlocked. This has happened repeatedly. I *think* that it started last week, when I changed the "Show Sender Only" setting, but I changed that back and it still does not lock properly.
    Here are my settings:
    Allow Power/Lock Key to Unlock Device NO
    Lock Screen Notifications YES
    Turn Screen on for New Notifications YES
    Show Send Only NO
    Lock Screen Message: An if found, please call xxxxx message.

I tried setting a lock password, but the screen seems to unlock without it.

I don't know if it is related, but I have also noticed that after often after I swipe from the Hub to the Active apps, after an instant it switches back by itself.

Any ideas?
    01-12-18 08:09 AM
    Hi. Ive had my Passport for almost two years, and it has just started doing something strange.
    I tap the lock button and the screen goes dark. I tap it again and it shows the lock screen. I tap it again and the screen goes dark. Then I take it out of my pocket a few minutes later and it is unlocked. This has happened repeatedly. I *think* that it started last week, when I changed the "Show Sender Only" setting, but I changed that back and it still does not lock properly.
    Here are my settings:
    Show Send Only NO

I don't know if it is related, but I have also noticed that after often after I swipe from the Hub to the Active apps, after an instant it switches back by itself.

Any ideas?
    1. Reboot device
    2. Wipe device
    3. Replace device
    01-12-18 08:13 AM
    1. Did that several times. No joy.
    2. Thinking about that. Would the latest Autoloader be Passport_10.3.03.3057_SQW-1-2-3-4.7z?
    3. Not yet. If I cannot fix this I'll get a wallet-type case for it.
    01-12-18 08:25 AM
    1. Did that several times. No joy.
    2. Thinking about that. Would the latest Autoloader be Passport_10.3.03.3057_SQW-1-2-3-4.7z?
    3. Not yet. If I cannot fix this I'll get a wallet-type case for it.
    1. Sorry, that's my go to reply.
    2. No idea since I gave up on Passport awhile back.
    3. Good luck. Accessories, if available, should be almost free.
    01-12-18 10:51 AM
    Use key'one to unlock the passport, meaning need to upgrade to keyone or motion.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-18 04:48 AM
    Here are my settings:
    Show Send Only NO

Any ideas?
    just checked my settings and the allow power /lock key is set to on. I lock the phone also by using the (v) shortcut when out and about and the power key when at home. Device password ( lock device after) is set to 5 minutes which is why I use the shortcut (v) outside. Also just started using picture password which is awesome.
    01-14-18 06:02 AM
    just checked my settings and the allow power /lock key is set to on. I lock the phone also by using the (v) shortcut when out and about and the power key when at home. Device password ( lock device after) is set to 5 minutes which is why I use the shortcut (v) outside. Also just started using picture password which is awesome.
    Thanks. I wiped my Passport and loaded the newest version of BB10 but it did not help so I took your advice and installed a pattern unlock (SecureX) and that seems to work, although it is a lot less convenient than the regular lock.
    01-16-18 08:02 AM