Looks like (in that pic) all you need to do is pop the battery cover back in an your good.
    Yeah. But as hard as I pushed, it didn't move

Posted via CB10
    05-06-16 05:56 PM
    Yeah. But as hard as I pushed, it didn't move

Posted via CB10
    Oh....I know that feeling....
    05-06-16 06:23 PM
    I just received my second replacement device. PPSE.

First came like this:

Attachment 399160

So I sent it back to seller (Mobile Phones Direct) who "got it from BlackBerry".

They sent another one, and LOOKS LIKE there is an immediate screen lift. Top part of screen feels a bit lifted as finger sticks on it...

Has anyone pictures how that screen lift looks like?

Thing is if I press top of it hard, it kind snugs right. But have no idea... and I think it is not new, but refurbished. But do not know how to check

SE btw

Posted via CB10
    Lift is an issue with SE (contrary to what some say here) so I am not surprised. Hope your next one is better.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-16 07:26 AM
    Good thing BlackBerry didn't go with their initial plan of making the Passport SE into the Porsche Design Passport. Could you imagine people paying several thousands only to have all of these flaws?

Posted via CB10
    05-22-16 07:59 AM
    Guys I had also a Problem with my BlackBerry Passport SE after it Droped. The Easiest Solution for this Problem is, you have to Bend your Device a bit.

For example. If your LCD Lift on the Left Upper Display like mine before. Then Bend against the the BACK and hold your Finger on the Down Left and Upper right.

This is how I fixed it.

Of course there are better Solutions for it but this was the easiest for me and cheapest.

 P A S S P O R T [ S E]  | CB App |
    05-22-16 04:35 PM
    Guys I had also a Problem with my BlackBerry Passport SE after it Droped. The Easiest Solution for this Problem is, you have to Bend your Device a bit.

For example. If your LCD Lift on the Left Upper Display like mine before. Then Bend against the the BACK and hold your Finger on the Down Left and Upper right.

This is how I fixed it.

Of course there are better Solutions for it but this was the easiest for me and cheapest.

 P A S S P O R T [ S E]  | CB App |
    It works
    Mine came also with a small tendency to lift
    The problem is in the future...
    Will lift more than that or?
    06-01-16 09:55 AM
    It works
    Mine came also with a small tendency to lift
    The problem is in the future...
    Will lift more than that or?
    After I bend it. And changed it ones under my Pillow so it will get a bit warm. So the LED will hold its form. It worked for me. Since I did it. The Problem is gone.

I'm happy with my LCD now.

 P A S S P O R T [ S E ]  | CB App |
    06-02-16 10:13 PM
    Coming up on 2 years soon with my original PP and I sadly just recently discovered the dreaded screen lift on the lower right corner of the phone.

I essentially "reverse bent" it as the previous posts suggested and it appears to be fixed for the time being.

In any case, I'm not too impressed with this screen lift issue but I can live with it for a few more months before I upgrade to a new phone.
    06-05-16 08:15 AM
    I am from India and mine was the original Passport and faced the same issue. Service center replaced it and sent it back within a week's time with a new screen fixed by a high pressure vacuum machine. It's been months and the screen holds tight the way it came originally.
    06-05-16 08:20 AM
    Have had the AT&T version for over a month. Not a sign of screen lift.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    I also own an At&t Passport. After over a year with just a few drops to the ground. Then accidentally forgetting it was in my back pocket after sitting on it. I'm happy to report!, no lift. I love my little Darth Spongebob.

Posted via my awesome Blacberry 10 device.
    Zeratul57 likes this.
    06-05-16 04:51 PM
    on mine about a year , no att lift.
    06-05-16 09:12 PM
    Oh....I know that feeling....
    Lol

Posted via CB10 with Z30
    06-05-16 11:28 PM
    I have Passport Black Sept. 2014 and Passport SE. Both devices have no screen lifting issues.

 Passport SE on Etisalat 4G Network propelled by 10.3.2.2876
    06-06-16 02:49 AM
    If someone will have a Screenlift Problem again don't forget to Bend it ;₱

Oh by the way my screen is after Bending a Bit like New

 P A S S P O R T [ S E ]  | CB App |
    06-07-16 03:45 PM
    Hello everyone, I can see very slightly on the top right corner that the screen go a little above the metal frame. You can't really see it but when you touch it you can feel the edges of the screen. Will this transform to a screen lift issue overtime ?

Posted via CB10
    06-08-16 06:29 AM
40 12