The screen of my white Passport shows a small slit where I can see the background light of the screen. I've bought the Passport end of january and since then the device was in daily heavy use.

Fortunately I bought the Passport at Amazon, made a claim and received a new device on wednesday. No issues with that. The best thing is the PBK works much smoother and more comfortable compared to the former Passport!

BlackBerry OS10 It ain't over until it's over! White Passport...
    03-04-16 01:55 AM
    My sony z3 compact had the screen lift issue. They changed the frame and the screen but a few months later it happened again. That is why I bought myself a passport . I just hope my passport will be ok in future.
    03-04-16 03:43 AM
    Hate the lift. Such a shame for a nice phone
    03-04-16 03:05 PM
    I've noticed the screen lift happened to me because the whole chassis twisted, possibly due to having it in my trouser pocket a lot. lay it face down on a flat surface and see if it has twisted

Posted via CB10
    03-05-16 02:47 AM
    lol, my passport has the screen lift issue a second time already.. seems to be an issue with blackberry in general
    03-05-16 05:07 AM
    The screen on my second one is in line with the device. No difference or lift discovered yet. I thought about possible causes but it could really be the bending of the device while carrying in my trouser pocket. But in this case it is clearly no minor issue.

BlackBerry OS10 It ain't over until it's over! White Passport...
    03-05-16 07:46 AM