I was wondering if anyone else ever had this problem. I was streaming video when all of a sudden the screen went white hot, almost blinding. I went out of video mode but still had the issue. I went into settings to see if the brightness had been changed but was on my preferred setting. I rebooted the phone and it's now ok. Anyone else ever experience this?

Posted via CB10
    02-28-16 07:01 PM
    I was wondering if anyone else ever had this problem. I was streaming video when all of a sudden the screen went white hot, almost blinding. I went out of video mode but still had the issue. I went into settings to see if the brightness had been changed but was on my preferred setting. I rebooted the phone and it's now ok. Anyone else ever experience this?

Posted via CB10
    Is it repeating or just the one-off happening? At first blush it seems to me there's something goofy with the brightness auto-adjust, which seems to work a bit even if it's disabled.
    02-28-16 11:27 PM
    It was just a one time occurrence. I was thinking auto adjust as well. Light conditions were consistent and constant when it suddenly changed. Goofy indeed. Thanks for your input.

Posted via CB10
    02-29-16 08:56 AM