I have one partial of lcd from there. I got defect

 BlackBerry Passport SE SQW-100-4 / 10.3.3.2205
    EndRacism likes this.
    04-17-17 07:53 PM
    Latest arrival May 15. Fingers crossed! I'm covered by ebay buyer protection, so money back isn't an issue if bogus, but big let down if I have to start looking again.
    I do this every single time I buy from ebay:
    Do an unboxing video just in case, especially if its high value item and low rating seller.

It's always faster to work out a deal with seller than go through lengthy claim. Sometimes they will give you partial refund or pay for return shipping when you can show them the evidence.

Posted via CB10
    EndRacism likes this.
    04-18-17 02:18 PM
    Do an unboxing video just in case, especially if its high value item and low rating seller.

It's always faster to work out a deal with seller than go through lengthy claim. Sometimes they will give you partial refund or pay for return shipping when you can show them the evidence.

Posted via CB10
    That's just what I planned to do, video the unboxing. Ad clearly states phone is new. It should be in box with all contents. Then I'll check it's imei number.
    04-18-17 02:30 PM

Posted via CB10
    Great idea! Thanks for the suggestion.

Posted via CB10
    EndRacism likes this.
    04-18-17 02:34 PM
    Just commenting to subscribe and see what happens
    EndRacism likes this.
    04-18-17 03:08 PM
    Shipping is turning out to be fantastic, if it holds true. I placed the order April 15 and just received shipping update, ETA April 21!

Confirmed with DHL by end of day, so we will see it it holds up! I'll be doing a box opening video and will post it.
    Last edited by EndRacism; 04-19-17 at 07:01 AM.
    04-19-17 06:28 AM
    Almost there....
    EndRacism likes this.
    04-19-17 08:27 AM
    Almost there....

One thing I'm going to check is if there is a measurable increase in cell signal between SE and OG. Usually the cellular signal at my home is three bars, it'd be nice to see a solid four bars to prove antenna is better on SE. Not a deal breaker at all, just sweetens the deal.
    04-19-17 08:33 AM
    Sounds good, I'll be interested to hear your verdict once you've unboxed it and fired it up.

Posted via CB10 using my Passport SQW100-1 running 10.3.2.2639
    EndRacism likes this.
    04-19-17 10:56 AM
    WOW! This phone is transporting very fast! It's already in Cincinnati, Ohio! The seller must be using a premium shipping package!

Thursday @ 5:41 it departed Cincinnati, OH, I assume by flight, time is now 6:42 so I assume it's preparing to land at local Major city which is 20 minutes drive time, this is when u start to think, can I drive to the airport, find DHL office and get my hands on it today? LOL

8:48AM, Thursday Just received a Text from local DHL saying phone will delivered before end of today, that would be sweet!

Thursday, April 20, 2017 Location Time Piece
    9 Departed Facility in CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 05:41
    8 Clearance processing complete at CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 03:33
    7 Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 03:33
    6 Arrived at Sort Facility CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 02:07

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 Location Time Piece
    5 Customs status updated CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 13:53
    4 Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 21:31
    3 Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 21:25
    2 Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 20:4
    1 Shipment picked up HONG KONG - HONG KONG 19:04
    Last edited by EndRacism; 04-20-17 at 07:49 AM.
    04-19-17 05:40 PM
    As they should, with such an expensive item.

Posted via CB10
    EndRacism likes this.
    04-19-17 06:23 PM
    I've been a seller on feeBay since 2002 and I can tell you that the eBay Buyer Protection program is as solid as it gets. I've never been on the receiving end of dispute (100% Feedback score) but I have used it as a last resort with unsavory sellers. Thankfully, there's been a good purge of bad sellers in the last 2 or 3 years so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Just because the seller is in Hong Kong don't mean squat. I'm sure buyers in other countries see a seller in Brooklyn, NY. and think the same thing about US sellers. I have a default disclaimer on my ads that I won't accept anything but Buy It Now for bidders in Miami, Fl. and I LIVE in Miami.
    EndRacism likes this.
    04-19-17 07:21 PM
    Update on my new Passport SE from Hong Kong.

The phone arrived today, it is as described, a brand new Passport SE, shipping was super fast by DHL. Arriving well before original estimate given right after purchase. The charger that came with the phone is configured for use in, my guess, China and the seller sent along a free plug adaptor to plug into 110V for here in the states.

If your looking for a brand new Passport SE I can recommend the seller on ebay, the ebay link is in an earlier post in this thread. After I got the phone charge up to get the phone to come on, it was defaulted to Chinese language. I used my OG Passport settings screen to compare to where to press to get it switched to English.

The phone was packaged in original box which was tightly wrapped in cardboard which was placed into one of those heavy duty plastic shipping bags. The phone feels great to hold compared to the OG, all I want is a simple soft sleeve case to slid it into.

I did a crappy unboxing video which will humiliate me here forever. I'm working on uploading it to PhotoBucket, when upload is finished I'll post the link if anyone need a good laugh.

Summary: I'm a very happy camper, finally got my SE and love it! Installed Cobalt already.
    zaxin, Jrox74 and jafobabe like this.
    04-20-17 07:51 PM
    YAY!!!! Did you put your SIM Card in yet to see if you are getting good reception etc.?? Where's the unboxing video?
    04-23-17 02:00 PM
    YAY!!!! Did you put your SIM Card in yet to see if you are getting good reception etc.?? Where's the unboxing video?
    Been
    04-23-17 02:12 PM
    YAY!!!! Did you put our SIM Card in yet to see if you are getting good reception etc.?? Where's the unboxing video?
    Yes. it's all great, the reception did up to mainly 4 dropping to 3 occasionally then back up from mainly 3 increasing to 4 occasionally. I like the SE much better then OG, much better design for holding. When I turned the phone on the language was defaulted to Mandarin or something, I had to use my OG Passport to change it to English.

UnBoxing Video on Photobucket; http://vid1307.photobucket.com/album...pspbzan7ks.mp4
    04-23-17 02:39 PM
    UnBoxing Video on Photobucket
    04-23-17 08:44 PM
    I did a crappy unboxing video which will humiliate me here forever.

Summary: I'm a very happy camper, finally got my SE and love it! Installed Cobalt already.
    I love it. The idea of an unboxing video to protect yourself. It's the eBay version of the dash cam.

Congrats! I got a Passport SE a couple of weeks ago and I'm really pleased with it. The only problem: I am losing my ability to type on a normal BlackBerry keyboard.
    04-23-17 09:17 PM
    Same here. But once I add a KEYone to my arsenal I should get my Classic-feeling typing back.

Posted via CB10 | SQW100-4 Passport on T-Mobile. Hi Ho Silver Edition!
    04-24-17 04:01 PM
    Does anyone have another link as the one from above doesn't seem to load on my bb phone

Posted via CB10
    05-01-17 05:10 AM
    More have been added for sale.

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    05-01-17 08:05 AM
    glad you received it and are happy with it

there are a lot of sellers selling Passports, Privs and Dtek60 in HK

We sell unlock codes to a lot of HK sellers too

I was going to post and let you know it is most probably real, glad you got it

Enjoy your awesome new passport SE

it's a beast
    05-02-17 03:14 AM
47 12