I doubt the screen is glass. Probably a plastic film of some kind.
    Then it will look terrible. Still, a lot of weaker points.
    11-10-18 05:46 PM
    Then it will look terrible. Still, a lot of weaker points.
    I'm not convinced the screen and images will look terrible but I would be concerned with creases forming and the resulting weak points in the screen.
    The only folding concept phone I'm interested in is the Motorola VR4 that I've previously posted about. I doubt that design will ever see the light of day. Still love the flip phone design of them all.
    Regardless of foldable phone design I will still stick with the Key series phones as long as those models are still made.
    11-11-18 07:32 AM
    I'm not convinced the screen and images will look terrible but I would be concerned with creases forming and the resulting weak points in the screen.
    The only folding concept phone I'm interested in is the Motorola VR4 that I've previously posted about. I doubt that design will ever see the light of day. Still love the flip phone design of them all.
    Regardless of foldable phone design I will still stick with the Key series phones as long as those models are still made.
    I believe this form will reappear in the market and fight it out with other folding forms for market popularity. This razor style brings something to the market that is missed by many; "pocketability / true mobility". That is all most need.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-18 07:53 PM
28 12