Hello fellas! I just wonder how you guys safe battery on your original passport or passport SE? Because sometimes I really want to turn off the device but it's only put it to standby mode.. any suggestions or tips?
    Thanks before!

Posted via CB10
    02-24-17 04:58 AM
    On a BB 10 device, the best ways to save your battery life are either enabling "Battery saving mode" or, if you don't need your network but do not want to shut it down, launching the "Bedside mode". On a Passport, because of its Amoled screen, another smart way to slightly decrease its power consumption is to enable the Dark Theme and use a black wallpaper. Take a look at this BlackBerry site for further advices: How to maximize battery life on the BlackBerry 10 smartphone
    02-24-17 05:24 AM
    On a Passport, because of its Amoled screen[/url]
    I'm sorry, as far as I know, Passport only uses LCD screen. So 'blackened' everything doesn't help.

via BlackBerry P A S S P O R T | Original Gangster
    02-24-17 06:13 AM
    I'm sorry, as far as I know, Passport only uses LCD screen. So 'blackened' everything doesn't help.

via BlackBerry P A S S P O R T | Original Gangster
    Big fail on my part, thanks for pointing it out!
    02-24-17 07:26 AM
    Hello fellas! I just wonder how you guys safe battery on your original passport or passport SE? Because sometimes I really want to turn off the device but it's only put it to standby mode.. any suggestions or tips?
    Thanks before!

Posted via CB10
    The biggest battery drainer on the Passport is that beautiful display! Plus, lose all the Android apps if you want truly good battery life. Also, turn off the Radio if not in use. These 3 things can double/triple your battery life.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-17 11:00 AM