ok, here is the story, today, me and my dad went to the m1 store in paragon mall(one of the only places that have a demounit for the passport),i had convinced him that passport was a great phone and better than all the others( i had to dismiss the " blackberry will fall" remarks). so at the store was the beautiful passport but with no documents , videos etc. i opened docs to go and showed him the spreadsheets etc and even showed him all the keyboard features, which he found a bit hard( but impressed). then there was the issue, the internet was extremely slow and no video would play. Athough he was impressed by the readable text! he loved he phone, the hub etc and how snappy it was. he went to buy the phone and sadly there was no stock available( the rep said there is no news when it will arrive, more than 3 weeks later). he then decided on the crapple 6 and is gonna buy it!!! there i no stock in singapore in any of the stores and there is no blackberry sales rep! the passport had turned many heads but no one knew how to use it
    he left the place saying that the passport is a remarkable device and is the most practical device. but due to no stock, he had to buy the i6!!!
    tweinberg likes this.
    10-11-14 07:07 AM
    The internet issue was probably the wifi in the store. BlackBerry has the fastest browser out there. Sucks he went with the flock.
    10-11-14 07:10 AM
    The internet issue was probably the wifi in the store. BlackBerry has the fastest browser out there. Sucks he went with the flock.
    Just go nude when going outdoor. Why went with the flock by wearing clothes.

Symbian is still and always my favourite Os. Nokia 808. FilePLAY Music Player
    10-11-14 07:13 AM
    I think you missed the point. If BlackBerry is going to bring a great product to market please support it by getting your inventory right!

Z10
    Rahul1234 likes this.
    10-11-14 07:33 AM
    It was the stores fault!
    And you can't blame him coz the passport is the best and he needs a phone urgently and iPhone 6 is better than any android out there! There was no other BlackBerry device

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 07:34 AM
    Congrats on his purchase. I think your dad will be ok with ip6 as for more people get used too and more people he can ask if he need help.

Passport may not suitable for mass as need slightly better informed people to operate and to use it to the fullest. Just my honest opinion though. No offence please

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 07:56 AM
    My condolences to you and your family, that is so sad I am praying for all citizens of Singapore.
    No human should have to buy any iphone out of desperation. Can somebody start a Facebook support page for you and all others who have been affected by the lack of PP inventory in Singapore?
    We will mention your story at Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow and call for prayers and help from across Canada!! God Bless!
    10-11-14 10:21 AM
    My condolences to you and your family, that is so sad I am praying for all citizens of Singapore.
    No human should have to buy any iphone out of desperation. Can somebody start a Facebook support page for you and all others who have been affected by the lack of PP inventory in Singapore?
    We will mention your story at Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow and call for prayers and help from across Canada!! God Bless!
    Can you be serious for a minute? LOL!!
    10-11-14 10:31 AM
    Hehe. Praying.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 10:36 AM
    Let's have a few hours of silence!

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 07:11 PM
    Guys (in SG),
    I'll be in SG this Thursday, where can i buy the Passport outright without contract?
    Thanks
    10-13-14 09:25 AM
    Guys (in SG),
    I'll be in SG this Thursday, where can i buy the Passport outright without contract?
    Thanks
    I doubt it!

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 09:30 AM
    Lol. Thanks. I had a good chuckle on that.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 10:41 AM
    There's stock at KL though.. but they purposely sell at high price due to the demand for the phone.. it's selling at RM2700.. so it's about sing dollars 1060

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 11:14 AM
    Sad indeed

On Q10
    10-13-14 07:44 PM
    It's in stock in expansys sg at 1200$...estimated delivery 2-3 days

On Q10
    10-13-14 08:32 PM
    Goodness.. that's even worse than Malaysia's expensive price lol

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 01:53 AM
    Supply and demand. I bought mine weeks ago for US$ 1000 + in jakarta.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 02:17 AM