08-25-14 09:43 PM
52 123
tools
    Omg the white!!!!!!! I am getting a hard on not even seeing a girl naked!

Posted via CB10
    Looks like a case.

But a nice case
    08-24-14 09:46 AM
    Looks like a case.

But a nice case
    A case of great big excitement
    08-24-14 09:53 AM
    im green with envey lol..................I don't think ill see one here in uk until I get one
    08-24-14 09:53 AM
    Omg the white!!!!!!! I am getting a hard on not even seeing a girl naked!

Posted via CB10
    Looks like a case, mate.
    08-24-14 10:02 AM
    This phone looks awesome. Hopefully, it will be on Verizon. That way, I'll be able to use my wife's upgrade! lol
    jimpilot likes this.
    08-24-14 10:56 AM
    It's a good way to get some buzz going. Sure is better than "accidentally" leaving one in a bar someplace.
    As per my buddy, they have been testing the phone for month at HQ, and he told me months ago they are testing a phablet phone and that I would really like it once I get my hands on one and he didn't disappoint me.... and now they are allowed to take them outside and tease us with them..... so he has been letting me play with it..... it's for sure not for everyone but it's a unique phone for sure.

Living the dream with a white Z30
    08-24-14 11:21 AM
    So I was downtown and seen someone on the train with a Passport turns out he works for BlackBerry and I got to try it, wow.... this phone is going to completely crush and obliterate the iphone or android.. once you use this phone its like an iphone+android+bb all in one... the screen, just crazy.. it's just too beautiful and the real estate you get is insane..it's almost like this thing shouldn't exist cus it's too perfect, but the screen is where it's gonna shine you have HUGE space on this thing!

Also the copy/paste gestures and text selection are flipping amazing... using the keyboard is unreal as its soooo big and roomy and the screen is just incredible.

Can't. Wait.

Posted via CB10

In other news, SackHarry finally said something good about BlackBerry LOL
    08-24-14 12:26 PM
    SackHarry has been critical of BB devices/design in the past, so I would not automatically conclude that SackHarry is biased.

Now go shave.
    That is correct sir! Glad he likes it though, making me think twice.
    spikesolie likes this.
    08-24-14 01:31 PM
    He was doing a tutorial on all the keypad gestures but when he was speaking lol, everything was coming in one ear going out the other cus I was just in awe of the phone.

But how it works if I recall correctly you tap the keyboard twice and hold the second tap then magnifine glass comes up and you are able to scroll up down anywhere by gliding across the keyboard.

To get the special characters you just swipe up I think, and when your in a website you can scroll using a gesture with the keypad as well..

One thing I will mention I don't like about the passport is the back of the phone, it looks very cheap.. they should have chosen another design.
    Posted via CB10
    Was it the version without the metal accents around the camera and that little metal strip up top or was it all plain rubber back like all the other test models that have been leaking around? While the metal accents do make a massive difference in terms of appeal, I also believe they should have used some other material for the back instead of the rubber.
    08-24-14 01:49 PM
    Just got to see and hold my first passport. Some guy at the Toronto premium outlets in Halton Hills had one. Wow its a massive device and very fast
    08-24-14 03:34 PM
    Where are you guys that you're getting to fondle Passports??? I'm sitting here in northern New Jersey and I'm green with envy!!
    that's why you should take a trip....afterall, Passports are meant for travelling and seeing new things
    wincyUt, MaxxxBerry23 and cman5 like this.
    08-24-14 04:43 PM
    Lived just North of Morristown for couple of years, I can see why you're green with envy.
    08-24-14 04:55 PM
    what the?!?!!? I am definitely hanging out at the wrong places. I'm out and about throughout Toronto and have yet to see a Passport. Can someone with one tell me where they are going to be this week?
    wincyUt likes this.
    08-24-14 04:56 PM
    what the?!?!!? I am definitely hanging out at the wrong places. I'm out and about throughout Toronto and have yet to see a Passport. Can someone with one tell me where they are going to be this week?
    Blackberry HQ.
    08-24-14 04:59 PM
    Do you always refer to yourself in the 3rd person?

It's good to see the enthusiasm of everyone who touches it. It really does look like an amazing device.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 05:01 PM
    Actually there was an actual developer on the train who said he worked for BlackBerry. You can believe me or not if you want I couldn't care less, the point is I was skeptical about the passport, it's form, etc. Before and now that I tried it I love it. I got to try it, that's all I care about...

It was one of the passports with the serial #'s on the bottom.

Posted via CB10
    City??

? BlackBerry Z30 ? If it Don't Make Dollars, It don't Make Sense ?
    08-24-14 05:12 PM
    This wait is killing me.
    08-24-14 05:12 PM
    City??
    Somewhere in the Netherlands

not really
    08-24-14 05:30 PM
    It's crackBERRY forum after all.

Posted via CB10
    Nice reminder - So many on CB seem to forget that.

Q10SQN100-2/10.2.1.3253
    08-24-14 07:57 PM
    Was it the version without the metal accents around the camera and that little metal strip up top or was it all plain rubber back like all the other test models that have been leaking around? While the metal accents do make a massive difference in terms of appeal, I also believe they should have used some other material for the back instead of the rubber.
    I think it was the rubber one although I do remember the BlackBerry logo on the back was metal accented

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 12:02 AM
    You should probably drop by here in Uptown Waterloo at lunch time. (",) You might see one in the wild.

Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3253
    08-25-14 01:45 AM
    The buzz is only in cb and it won't help BlackBerry

Posted from my Black Beast Q10
    This ^^^^
    They better be working on some hot advertisements.
    08-25-14 06:18 AM
    "...better be working on some hot advertisements. "

2-3 of them would be a good !

Give the simple peoples who only buy new tech' based on advertising, something more than just one ad' to base their decision on . . . . imho
    08-25-14 02:42 PM
    Hope we're looking at an early sept launch?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by SackHarry; 08-25-14 at 09:18 PM.
    08-25-14 08:38 PM
    City??

? BlackBerry Z30 ? If it Don't Make Dollars, It don't Make Sense ?
    Toronto

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 08:39 PM
52 123