I have the same problem with the Passport. I have found the perfect solution, however it is not yet available to purchase.

Here is the armband: SEIDIO | Armband

However it requires you purchase their Convert case to be compatible: SEIDIO | CONVERT with Metal Kickstand Case & Holster Combo for BlackBerry Passport

I am hoping it will be available very soon. I asked customer service and they unfortunately don't have an ETA yet...
    03-01-15 12:49 PM
    I got tired of running with a belt, and recently got myself this one:

http://www.mobilefun.com/44136-unive...ones-black.htm

It accommodates my Passport nicely (with a hard shell on as well, if one applies a bit of force). Planning to alternate the arms, though ;-)

SQW100-1 10.3.1.2576 & PB LTE 2.1.0.1753
    05-16-15 11:03 PM
    Running with a Passport really?? I think you have the wrong phone

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 12:29 AM
    Now I am stuck holding the Passport in my hand which is kind of awkward.
    Not only it is awkward but someone seeing you might think that you snatched the Passport from somebody else and now running away from it...

And I have to agree, running or jogging with Passport is either you have the wrong phone or wrong selection of exercise... the only 'exercise' I can think of that (at least) appropriate for having a Passport size phone is the arm weight lifting exercises... with cold bottle of beers as weighing tool...

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 01:25 AM
    Run with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 twice a week, six to seven km
    Carry it in my right hand, always. On that distance it is perfectly ok. I keep check my phone for a distance update, still not too annoying
    Would love a decent armband though

Posted from my monster machine, AKA the passport...
    05-17-15 03:51 AM
    My solution for this was easy:
    30 pounds for Sansa zip clip+ player and 50 quid for Runtastic GPS watch. Ran half marathon in this setup.

No need to carry additional 200 grams and source of heat...

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    05-17-15 05:07 AM
    I got tired of running with a belt, and recently got myself this one:

http://www.mobilefun.com/44136-unive...ones-black.htm

It accommodates my Passport nicely (with a hard shell on as well, if one applies a bit of force). Planning to alternate the arms, though ;-)

SQW100-1 10.3.1.2576 & PB LTE 2.1.0.1753
    You just saved my life! Thanks.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    05-17-15 09:47 AM
    I just tried the Seidio convert case with holster and arm band and it's just too heavy. It flops aground annoyingly on my arm. I'm an engineer and am entirely used to looking nerdy (and this looks utterly ridiculous), but it just doesn't do the job for me.

Also the multilayer Convert case, while beautiful and feels lovely in the hands, is just too big. Even the surface case doesn't slide easily into a jeans pocket. I'll be using a lycra phone belt until I can find a pouch for my water belt. And otherwise I'll just have the baked phone in my pocket and hope for the best.

This screen is totally awesome, tho!
    Running Arm Band for Passport?-img_20150613_074953-2-.jpg

Posted via CB10
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    06-13-15 07:23 AM
    I just tried the Seidio convert case with holster and arm band and it's just too heavy. It flops aground annoyingly on my arm. I'm an engineer and am entirely used to looking nerdy (and this looks utterly ridiculous), but it just doesn't do the job for me.

Also the multilayer Convert case, while beautiful and feels lovely in the hands, is just too big. Even the surface case doesn't slide easily into a jeans pocket. I'll be using a lycra phone belt until I can find a pouch for my water belt. And otherwise I'll just have the baked phone in my pocket and hope for the best.

This screen is totally awesome, tho!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150613_074953(2).jpg 
Views:	589 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	357337

Posted via CB10
    Yes that looks way to big and even uncomfortable.
    06-13-15 07:42 AM
    Far too big to run with unless you buy one of the running rucksacks that fit over both shoulders and the phone would sit tight to your back.
    I'm waiting for a smart wristband that will do better than the fitbit one that can only use 90 odd percent. I want a wristband that can count calories and much more but one that will sync with my phone and then sync with the computer- I'm diabetic and it would really help.
    07-06-15 04:42 PM
    But is it working 80% or are you only using part of what it can do; I heard FitBit smart device cannot operate in its entirety with a Blackberry handset- can you prove me undereducated and in need to buy one?
    07-06-15 04:44 PM
    can you run with a bum bag?
    07-06-15 04:46 PM
    Hey, did you end getting one?.
    Sometimes I want to run with my Passport (I have a Q10 backup, but I don't enjoy switching the SIM everytime). I want to know if it fits, and if the zipper will hold the size of it.

Thanks!.
    07-22-15 08:58 AM
38 12