Telus was offering me a good deal, I should have switched last week. My phone is broken, and sold my spare phone so now I don't have a phone.

And now if I switch to Telus the account still has to be opened online, so I won't get the phone soon regardless. Time to ask family for a loaner phone.
    10-02-14 03:01 PM
    Rogers Business care says it will be in stores on October 6,

Posted Pantlessly via My Kick @ss BlackBerry Passport!!!
    10-02-14 03:01 PM

Monday is much more than I wanted to wait, but if it will be there for then, that's respectable. Did they say which by chance or anything like that?

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    10-02-14 03:03 PM

When I spoke to them they had no idea. But that may make sense, since people have been receiving notifications for device shipments.
    10-02-14 03:04 PM
    Double posted
    10-02-14 03:05 PM

All I asked was when will it be in stores? They said "as per blackberry web site in stores for October 6"

My conversation was 30 minutes ago with business care.

10-02-14 03:05 PM
    nothing like family to the rescue :-)
    Telus was offering me a good deal, I should have switched last week. My phone is broken, and sold my spare phone so now I don't have a phone.

And now if I switch to Telus the account still has to be opened online, so I won't get the phone soon regardless. Time to ask family for a loaner phone.
    10-02-14 03:14 PM
    All I asked was when will it be in stores? They said "as per blackberry web site in stores for October 6"

My conversation was 30 minutes ago with business care.

So what's our consensus on what we think Rogers will do..? Be in stores Monday?
    10-02-14 03:22 PM
    i hope so but sounds right since my reservation says "in progress"
    10-02-14 03:26 PM
    Bah. That's gonna be such a tease. I go to the field for a week on Monday and then watch, by the time I am back, they will be all out of stock.

Posted via CB10
    rukdngme likes this.
    10-02-14 03:29 PM
    i hope so but sounds right since my reservation says "in progress"
    And same here, however, if the store somehow gets it before my reservation, I'll just pick it up and call Rogers and force them to cancel my order.. I'm not waiting a month to get the shipment if I can just go to the store....
    10-02-14 03:30 PM
    I hope both of you are right, but I somehow doubt it. Since mine has said In progress since Sept 30th
    10-02-14 03:30 PM
    I hope so too. I need to get some things done besides calling all the Rogers stores in downtown Toronto and constantly refreshing this thread to see what others have discovered.

Posted via CB10
    rukdngme likes this.
    10-02-14 03:31 PM
    On a separate note, Rogers screwed up my reservation. If you guys recall i posted a screenshot of my reservation where the cost was listed as 700.

The cost should have been listed as 200, and the early upgrade as 137. The representative said they look at the account notes, and then stated the person that placed the order didn't do it correctly.

If i get charged over $1000 for the upgrade and have to fight to get my $$ back I will not be a happy camper.
    10-02-14 03:32 PM
    I hope both of you are right, but I somehow doubt it. Since mine has said In progress since Sept 30th
    Same here. . .

I hope so too. I need to get some things done besides calling all the Rogers stores in downtown Toronto and constantly refreshing this thread to see what others have discovered.

Posted via CB10
    Ditto here, just my local stores :P
    10-02-14 03:33 PM
    Well I am happy to report that I got my passport today. It didn't come from rogers or bell (even though I'm a bell customer). I was fed up of waiting. It's unacceptable that these carriers don't have the phone for the people who want it. I went into a Telus store today and asked to buy it outright. At first they said they can't because I am not a Telus customer. I said it wasn't for me, it's for my brothers birthday gift. And voila. Done. Get the unlock code and I'm done.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 03:35 PM
    Well I am happy to report that I got my passport today. It didn't come from rogers or bell (even though I'm a bell customer). I was fed up of waiting. It's unacceptable that these carriers don't have the phone for the people who want it. I went into a Telus store today and asked to buy it outright. At first they said they can't because I am not a Telus customer. I said it wasn't for me, it's for my brothers birthday gift. And voila. Done. Get the unlock code and I'm done.

Posted via CB10
    I'm so jealous! I just can't afford to outright buy it...
    10-02-14 03:36 PM

Posted via CB10
    How much was it $750?

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 03:45 PM
    Yup. It doesn't make any sense. They gave me some problems for buying and not being a customer but on the Telus website it doesn't even matter.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 03:47 PM
    I have been " in progress" since September 24th, and am Number 1 on Queue. And as mentioned, been told, 4 week wait realistically by Business Loyalty group..

Wishing everyone Luck
    10-02-14 03:55 PM
    Yup. It doesn't make any sense. They gave me some problems for buying and not being a customer but on the Telus website it doesn't even matter.

Posted via CB10
    I bought it from Telus last weekend too, for $700, exchanged one for dead pixel, returned second for blemish on the back cover, since they won't let me exchange for cosmetic damage. I found out later every passport had the problem. So now I am passportless

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 03:56 PM
    I have been " in progress" since September 24th, and am Number 1 on Queue. And as mentioned, been told, 4 week wait realistically by Business Loyalty group..

Wishing everyone Luck
    *when I said 30th I meant 24th lol

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    10-02-14 04:08 PM
    On a separate note, Rogers screwed up my reservation. If you guys recall i posted a screenshot of my reservation where the cost was listed as 700.

The cost should have been listed as 200, and the early upgrade as 137. The representative said they look at the account notes, and then stated the person that placed the order didn't do it correctly.

If i get charged over $1000 for the upgrade and have to fight to get my $$ back I will not be a happy camper.
    Nope. You won't be billed that amount. There is a validation period and it will be billed at promo pricing unless you are actually buying it flat out. Cheers!

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    10-02-14 04:11 PM

Wishing everyone Luck
    I did online the same day as well on launch day on Rogers reservation system and I'm #14 and it also has been showing "in progress".

Posted by CB10 / STA100-5 10.2.1.2977
    10-02-14 04:37 PM
    Just got this text:

Rogers Wireless Passport Reservations Open-img_20141002_194412.png

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 06:44 PM
298 ... 9101112