Don't want to risk getting in trouble but I guess I can say that I'm now more than likely going to purchase on prepaid/ no term.

Posted via CB10
    Oooooooohhhh.....that's good stuff!!

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 05:55 PM
    Oooooooohhhh.....that's good stuff!!

Posted via CB10
    I'm guessing $650

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 05:57 PM
    OK. So you are on a "share everything" plan now? If so, then all is well. My problem was that my plan is not a share everything plan = no upgrade eligibility
    I had a regular plan before, then switch to shared everything plan but for the same price as my regular one ! I had to fight it..

From my Z30 ? 10.3
    09-30-14 06:02 PM
    I had a regular plan before, then switch to shared everything plan but for the same price as my regular one ! I had to fight it..

From my Z30 ? 10.3
    Yeah, most of Rogers' new plans now are geared towards being a good deal for people with more than one device on the network (adding $60 per device), so for me and another person, it's a little less than before costwise, but we get 10GB of data as opposed to 6 each (we were both on promo plans at the time the Z10 came out)

It seems the nicer you are when dealing with Rogers retention, they more they're willing to budge to keep you with them. Aka don't necessarily give in easily to them settling, so you still want to be firm on your idea of how much you deserve to be saving to stay, but at the same time be nice and don't be a jerk about it. They seem to work best and gave me the best deal when doing it that way :P
    09-30-14 06:12 PM
    I got my Z10 on launch day, I hope the passport will be ready for pickup tomorrow! I am just buying outright to save my plan.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 06:29 PM
    I'm guessing $650

Posted via CB10
    Fingers crossed 599-649 introductory price, or s5 price matching.. so 100 on contract
    09-30-14 06:36 PM
    Fingers crossed 599-649 introductory price, or s5 price matching.. so 100 on contract
    Unless it changes tomorrow, from what I've seen from the email that snuck out and from Rogers reps, it will be $749 when buying it outright from a carrier... :s
    09-30-14 06:45 PM
    Unless it changes tomorrow, from what I've seen from the email that snuck out and from Rogers reps, it will be $749 when buying it outright from a carrier... :s
    "When" ahaha
    Am I the only one that laughs at that price? I think bell is insane for their ridiculous 300/750 pricing.

But it is worth noting, telus price changed within hours of the launch - indicating that Telus 750 pricing was either just a placeholder or that the price was actually lowered to meet demand. The former could imply that bell price may be a placeholder & they may lower the price tomorrow as well, possible Rogers does the same?
    09-30-14 07:04 PM
    Yeah Telus lowered it I think because of BlackBerry pricing.

When I get home I will post a snapshot of my reservation it shows the outright price as 700. Hopefully that's a placeholder. If they surprise us and drop the term price to 149 I would be happy lol.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    nah.uhh likes this.
    09-30-14 07:07 PM
    Just to add 237 is my early upgrade fee and 700 is showing as the cost of the device.

09-30-14 07:32 PM
    Just to add 237 is my early upgrade fee and 700 is showing as the cost of the device.

So you are paying for the upgrade fee and the price of the phone outright?
    That doesn't seem right...
    If you are buying the phone outright then all you have to do it pop in a simcard and you can keep going on your current contract. No reason to have to buy it out.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 07:43 PM
    No no I'm not doing both, what was explained to me was because the device is not released that is how they reserved it for me. In the end I am paying 137 for early upgrade and 200 for the phone.

09-30-14 07:48 PM
    If it's $700 or higher I'm ok with my decision to switch early. The extra $45 was worth it to get the phone early and give Rogers the middle finger. If I thought I could get a better plan elsewhere, I'd likely have switched to Telus yesterday with the way the Rogers reps treated me.

JB

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 08:01 PM
    So apparently even though business orders arrive in 3-5 business days and I placed my order on Monday it could be 3-5 days from the launch date arghh

Don't you have a Rogers rep? He is bringing few over tomorrow.

STL100-3 | Rogers | 10.3.0.xxxx
    09-30-14 09:14 PM
    Here are the screen shots.

Is this a business account?

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 09:16 PM
    Is this a business account?

Posted via CB10
    Yeah it is

09-30-14 09:23 PM
    Despite reserving the Passport online last week, I don't think I am getting my phone by tomorrow. The Rogers website says they will do their best to have the phone delivered within 15 days of a launch. It also says that an email will be sent with tracking information once it is shipped. As you know, launch is tomorrow with Rogers and I have no such email. Also, who notifies me of delivery, a Rogers email or the store?

Think I'll be quicker off just going into a Rogers store and buying one.

Posted via CB10
    Hey there, This is the eve of Oct1st and I just checked rogers reservation system and my reservation which is #14 just changed to "in progress" so im pretty hopeful that it will ship tomorrow.
    10-01-14 01:04 AM
    If it's $700 or higher I'm ok with my decision to switch early. The extra $45 was worth it to get the phone early and give Rogers the middle finger. If I thought I could get a better plan elsewhere, I'd likely have switched to Telus yesterday with the way the Rogers reps treated me.

JB

Posted via CB10
    Ive been a long time customer of ROgers wireless since the Cantel days. I even worked for Rogers wireless briefly. Overall it just depends who you get and if you click or not. If I get flack or don't click I say thankyou very much and I go to another store. Im usually re-signing contracts, activating new lines etc so if I don't get customer service I walk. They don't derserve the commission.
    10-01-14 01:11 AM
    I've been with them for ages, i was with cantel when rogers bought them ! So I called retention and threatened to cancel everything even if i have one year left in my contract, and finally i can keep my plan ! This is unprofessional, always have to threaten them to have a good service.....

From my Z30 ? 10.3
    Unfortunately I had to succumb. IF my account was not a tax write off I would have flipped Rogers Wireless the bird eons ago. I started out with service as a Cantel customer. I did a hup on an existing share plan with 2013 pricing in July to get the Samsung gear neo/s5 promo for my partner and the stupid computer system could not process and I was with the agent dealing with this instore for about an hour and half. IN july a memo went out stating after the fact of being able to waive hups if the customer share plan was already above 60$ would work pending agent approval. HOWEVER in that memo it stated an update, that all hups effective immediately will require an upgrade to the more expensive share plan. I had to do it to get the hup and the system would not and could not accept my hup with the current shareplan at my lower pricing.
    I have 4 cell lines, one rocket stick share, and a tablet share on the 30GB share plan.
    10-01-14 01:20 AM
    Still no email. I want my phone
    10-01-14 05:24 AM
    Nothing here yet either

10-01-14 06:10 AM
    Does anyone know in Rogers ship with UPS or FedEx?

10-01-14 06:11 AM
    At least pricing is up - $249.99 term and $699.99 no term. No surprise there.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 06:36 AM
    Telus is still $200 on the website, when you guys are picking the device up in the stores make them match the Telus price. Maybe that's why they have delayed the shipments, if they are indeed delayed lol.

10-01-14 06:43 AM
    No email yet and on the site it still says "in progress "

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 06:48 AM
298 ... 34567 ...