This thread needs to chill. I get it.. people are upset.. people want their Passports.. people feel like they've been lied to but chill.. Chris has given the answers available to him, just because you don't like them or disagree with them does not mean you have to attack or verbally abuse him for it. Be decent to each other.
    Word!

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd likes this.
    10-02-14 07:07 PM
    This thread needs to chill. I get it.. people are upset.. people want their Passports.. people feel like they've been lied to but chill.. Chris has given the answers available to him, just because you don't like them or disagree with them does not mean you have to attack or verbally abuse him for it. Be decent to each other.
    Amen!!!

Posted Pantlessly via My Kick @ss BlackBerry Passport!!!
    10-02-14 07:07 PM
    haha, there is a reason why its called "Crack"berry...people get pissed when they don't get their crack
    10-02-14 07:09 PM
    He has spoken!

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 07:11 PM
    Well, in my time today of going to Telus, picking it up off contract and going to Rogers which gave me more hassle than Telus I have a story to tell. From the start of this I was very civil but apparently I was told my lack of "competence" was another story. I phoned many times to get a different story each time ranging from today, tomorrow and no one likes BlackBerry why would you. Then today, I go to the store to get a nano sim for the lady working there to tell me I'm a fool and why would anyone want a BlackBerry, they have sold only 1 in the past month so it is stupid for Rogers to even send the device to the store because I am not worth their business this continued for the next 15 minutes in an arguement.

She is lucky to say the least that I had my passport because I can tell you should would not have heard the end of me. So tell me, just because I am a BlackBerry user that my money is different from lets say a Apple user? Apparently, to Rogers salespersons and customer support it is. Moral of the story I'm not irate over the fact I didn't get my PassPort day 1 its because I have been treated as less of a human because I am a BlackBerry user. I apologize for my long winded post, I am cooling down from almost yelling.
    10-02-14 07:20 PM
    So Chris, you said consumer orders have been shipped out, what about the business orders. I know there is about another 350 orders on the business side.

If they haven't shipped, when do you expect those to ship?
    I'm looking into that and hope to have news soon, but seeing that "Blackberry didn’t deliver our full order on time" - attentive readers will notice we didn't receive our full order, and it wasn't on time - it's hard to say.
    10-02-14 07:20 PM
    Hey LordCrankyPants,

Did you pickup your Passport at a Telus Store or online ? I didn't think the stores could sell outright.

Thanks
    10-02-14 07:25 PM
    Just my opinion: since BlackBerry is going after businesses more than consumers, shouldn't Rogers have looked after the business queue first?

Posted via CB10
    nomi1978 likes this.
    10-02-14 07:26 PM
    Hey LordCrankyPants,

Did you pickup your Passport at a Telus Store or online ? I didn't think the stores could sell outright.

Thanks
    I picked mine up from a Telus store. Just tell them that others have bought of contact and be firm. Commission kills

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    jwtdavis likes this.
    10-02-14 07:29 PM
    Hi again chris, do you know how much it is off contract? I see 700 on rogers site. also if they refuse to sell to me, can I give them your name and title? Thanks, I also sent you a PM
    It's indeed $699 no term
    10-02-14 07:30 PM
    Hey LordCrankyPants,

Thanks
    Well, i ain't crankypants but I bought mine in store at Burlington Mall telus last Wednesday.

Posted Pantlessly via My Kick @ss BlackBerry Passport!!!
    jwtdavis likes this.
    10-02-14 07:31 PM
    Well, in my time today of going to Telus, picking it up off contract and going to Rogers which gave me more hassle than Telus I have a story to tell. From the start of this I was very civil but apparently I was told my lack of "competence" was another story. I phoned many times to get a different story each time ranging from today, tomorrow and no one likes BlackBerry why would you. Then today, I go to the store to get a nano sim for the lady working there to tell me I'm a fool and why would anyone want a BlackBerry, they have sold only 1 in the past month so it is stupid for Rogers to even send the device to the store because I am not worth their business this continued for the next 15 minutes in an arguement.

She is lucky to say the least that I had my passport because I can tell you should would not have heard the end of me. So tell me, just because I am a BlackBerry user that my money is different from lets say a Apple user? Apparently, to Rogers salespersons and customer support it is. Moral of the story I'm not irate over the fact I didn't get my PassPort day 1 its because I have been treated as less of a human because I am a BlackBerry user. I apologize for my long winded post, I am cooling down from almost yelling.
    Wow that is pretty sad on that Rogers reps behalf... Did you get their name? Honestly if they don't get in some sort of s*** for that, that's pretty sad on Rogers part
    10-02-14 07:31 PM
    I got my text telling me the device has shipped about an hour ago.

Thanks for coming here Chris to provide information and respond to our questions personally. It's definitely appreciated.

I know we've all been frustrated by the delay, but some of the comments were personally directed at you and that isn't appropriate, even if you have a thick skin.

Thanks again for coming to the forums.

Posted on my Q10
    10-02-14 07:33 PM
    Just my opinion: since BlackBerry is going after businesses more than consumers, shouldn't Rogers have looked after the business queue first?

Posted via CB10
    What he just said

Posted via CrackBerry App
    The million dollar question for me is , and I'm not sure Chris can answer, how many passports are ordered and being shipped to Rogers?
    Mad props to Rogers_Chris for coming here and facing the music. You guys can be brutal but make sure your passions are aimed in the right direction.
    Carjackd, jwtdavis and annon91221 like this.
    10-02-14 07:34 PM
    I have gotten different information, as a business account if I find one in a store can I upgrade in store or do I have to wait for it to be shipped to my house.

10-02-14 07:37 PM
    hey guys who ever is waiting on rogers to send them in stores dont just order it to get shipped to your house from the phone it takes 3-7 business days you're better off doing that then to wait till the 9th of october to receive it in stores and who ever reserved it you can get you're money back
    10-02-14 07:39 PM
    I asked the same question because I'm six behind you in line. If you find one at a corporate store, you can do it there. (Rogers Plus). Not at a franchise store.

I have gotten different information, as a business account if I find one in a store can I upgrade in store or do I have to wait for it to be shipped to my house.

10-02-14 07:40 PM
    The fat girl with the tattoo on her neck at my Rogers store will be getting an earfull
    10-02-14 07:43 PM
    Hey LordCrankyPants,

Thanks
    Bought it in-store. Wasn't given a hassle.

JB

Posted internationally thanks to my Passport
    jwtdavis likes this.
    10-02-14 07:47 PM
    hey guys who ever is waiting on rogers to send them in stores dont just order it to get shipped to your house from the phone it takes 3-7 business days you're better off doing that then to wait till the 9th of october to receive it in stores and who ever reserved it you can get you're money back
    Um.. you haven't read this thread have you..?

Chris straight up said we can cancel them and we DO get our money back..
    10-02-14 07:53 PM
    A huge thank you to Chris. I really appreciate you taking the time to come out on the board and give us whatever information you can.

Some of you guys are absolutely ridiculous. It's a phone folks. Yea **** happens sometimes, but the world keeps spinning.

Hopefully tomorrow's the day.
    Pdinos3 and D3C0D3R like this.
    10-02-14 08:02 PM
    It's likely on its way to your store now, and the tracking info we provide doesn't necessarily track all the way to the store itself, usually only to a local distribution centre before going to your store. I'm confident that your store will call you soon if it's in progress.
    Honestly I almost didn't beleive the information you were conveying! I got a text saying my reservation has been shipped at 445pm pac time.

Posted by CB10 / STA100-5 10.2.1.2977
    10-02-14 08:33 PM
    A huge thank you to Chris. I really appreciate you taking the time to come out on the board and give us whatever information you can.

Some of you guys are absolutely ridiculous. It's a phone folks. Yea **** happens sometimes, but the world keeps spinning.

Hopefully tomorrow's the day.
    It's a phone yes, but I think (hope) that most people here were excited to help with the Passport buzz. Canadians love a good comeback you know ;-)

Posted via CB10
    D3C0D3R likes this.
    10-02-14 08:36 PM
577 ... 678910 ...