Yes, I was 110 on Rogers reservation system, went to In Progress last week, and just got the shipping email now. Should have it in a day or two.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 08:58 PM
    The business reservation list has now reached 500. What is the consumer list at?
    10-14-14 09:49 PM
    I ordered my Passport from the Rogers reservation system on October 6 however the reservation website shows no activity whatsoever. (in Progress / Pre-fulfillment) Do any of you reputable souls have intel on the status or delivery dates? - it's getting a bit ridiculous!
    10-14-14 10:34 PM
    I ordered my Passport on the Reservation system on Oct 8th and today I got an email saying it has been shipped. Got a tracking #...should have it in a couple days

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 11:30 PM
    Couldn't wait for the reservation, patience isn't a virtue in this case. Bought one at full price at Telus and unlocked it for $20. Well worth the money I spent! Tried to cancel my reservation but the rep said it was too late. He said I could send the phone back as soon as I received it. On a side note, the phone is awesome, I was worried I would have to install special software on the passport to get my android apps working but I've been downloading the apks without a hitch! Very impressed to say the least!!!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    How did you buy it outright at Telus?
    TODZ10 likes this.
    10-15-14 02:25 AM
    I ordered my Passport from the Rogers reservation system on October 6 however the reservation website shows no activity whatsoever. (in Progress / Pre-fulfillment) Do any of you reputable souls have intel on the status or delivery dates? - it's getting a bit ridiculous!
    After waiting on the business reservation list for two weeks (and moving from #330 to a phenomenal #318 in the process), and after hearing about stores receiving stock and consumer reservations people getting their devices shipped, I called Rogers to yell at them. They told me that if a Rogers for business store had stock I could pick it up there and they would honour the deals I made with Rogers over the phone (price matching, discount on the first month, etc.) This sort of surprised me, but I called the closest ten or stores to me (in downtown Toronto), one of them had it in stock, and I went and picked it up last night.

Now, the guy at the store had to spend at least half an hour on the phone with various Rogers people to get them to honour their previous commitments (when I made a joke about how even people at the stores had to deal with idiots at Rogers he completely agreed), but it finally all got sorted, and I have my new passport (which is great, by the way).

So, long story short: if you're on a waiting list (especially the business one but this probably also works if you're far back in the consumer one) and there's a store near you with stock, just go and pick one up (make sure it's one of the Rogers for Business stores if you're on the business reservation list). If you've made any deals with Rogers about the price or the plan, also make sure that you have your "interaction number(s)" (a specific code that they assign to each "interaction" you have with a rogers person; with this code the person at the store can bring up the exact things that the rogers person promised you).
    10-15-14 08:16 AM
    was #99 last night, but now i'm here Business Reservation Spot # -1 out of 405 ???? Hopefully it's shipping and not a bug
    10-15-14 08:49 AM
    Got mine on October 1st! Loving it ever since! I'm also on Rogers! Used the device reservation system!
    10-15-14 09:00 AM
    Ordered last Friday and tracking says I'll be receiving it today! (rogers, toronto).
    10-15-14 09:20 AM
    was #99 last night, but now i'm here Business Reservation Spot# -1 out of 405 ???? Hopefully it's shipping and not a bug
    Hopefully it will keep moving consistently in big chunks like that. I'm now at #69.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 09:23 AM
    Of course it would start moving when I cancelled mine.

I have a 6+ on order for my brother in law as well and that is dropping by 1 very day at this rate it will take me 3 months to get one.
    10-15-14 10:34 AM
    Hopefully it will keep moving consistently in big chunks like that. I'm now at #69.

Posted via CB10
    Update status: In progress(Finalization) . You should be up pretty soon
    10-15-14 12:12 PM
    Update status: In progress(Finalization) . You should be up pretty soon
    Just checked again, now in 'Order In Progress (Activation)'.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 12:39 PM
    Is it me or did Roger's really drop the ball with the passport? Roger stores were always my Go To places for all my blackberrys before.. I have yet to find a store with a demo unit so I can physically test one out.
    10-15-14 12:50 PM
    Of course it would start moving when I cancelled mine.
    Exactly what I was thinking.

I didn't cancel mine (I went into a store to get it), but I got screwed because in my original reservation they price matched it to Future Shop at $199.99, which was apparently a $30 discount at the time (I guess the phone was showing as being $229.99 on their systems at the time), but when I got it at the store they charged me $249.99, and instead of price matching to the $199.99 Future Shop price (i.e. giving me a $50 discount), they still only gave me the original $30 discount (and even though the guy at the store told me that Rogers would still honour the price match).

So basically I paid an extra $20 to get it at the store (and I also didn't get that wireless Bluetooth speaker thing, although I didn't really care about that anyway). Not the end of the world, but just another example of Rogers screwing you over.
    10-15-14 01:26 PM
    Exactly what I was thinking.

I didn't cancel mine (I went into a store to get it), but I got screwed because in my original reservation they price matched it to Future Shop at $199.99, which was apparently a $30 discount at the time (I guess the phone was showing as being $229.99 on their systems at the time), but when I got it at the store they charged me $249.99, and instead of price matching to the $199.99 Future Shop price (i.e. giving me a $50 discount), they still only gave me the original $30 discount (and even though the guy at the store told me that Rogers would still honour the price match).

So basically I paid an extra $20 to get it at the store (and I also didn't get that wireless Bluetooth speaker thing, although I didn't really care about that anyway). Not the end of the world, but just another example of Rogers screwing you over.
    Call in at Rogers and they will likely always give you that discount in some sort of credit if the competitors site still shows it being cheaper. Got two of ours discounted that way!

Praise be unto our Lord Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.0.1154
    10-15-14 01:37 PM
    Call in at Rogers and they will likely always give you that discount in some sort of credit if the competitors site still shows it being cheaper. Got two of ours discounted that way!

Praise be unto our Lord Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.0.1154
    Yeah unfortunately the $200 price was a limited time offer from Future Shop (sale ended October 9th), and I don't think that anybody's offering it for that low right now.

Man...Rogers really grinds my gears. Them and Lindsay Lohan.
    10-15-14 01:41 PM
    Great response and good on you for your stubborn persistence. Today I spoke to Rogers "customer service" and now I see my order is in the final death throes (evidently stage 3 of 4) before it gets released then run over by UPS. Wow - what a gruelling process ... Rogers could start a new reality show ... SURVIVAL - ROGERS RESERVATION SYSTEM ...
    rjedge54 likes this.
    10-15-14 02:47 PM
    Is it me or did Roger's really drop the ball with the passport? Roger stores were always my Go To places for all my blackberrys before.. I have yet to find a store with a demo unit so I can physically test one out.
    I think BB has a sour taste in it's mouth since z30 launch. Doesn't Telus and FS stores have demo units?
    10-15-14 02:53 PM
    Got the shipping email yesterday. Was pretty pumped.
    Then this morning the wife checked it for me, said it was out on truck for delivery.
    Then I checked it a couple hours later and apparently there was a flight delay over night and now it won't be delivered until tomorrow!
    Not smooth at all!
    I don't get how it could have been on the truck, only to be delayed a little while later by a late flight....seems backwards.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 04:22 PM
    It's Rogers anything is possible.
    10-15-14 04:39 PM
    Great response and good on you for your stubborn persistence. Today I spoke to Rogers "customer service" and now I see my order is in the final death throes (evidently stage 3 of 4) before it gets released then run over by UPS. Wow - what a gruelling process ... Rogers could start a new reality show ... SURVIVAL - ROGERS RESERVATION SYSTEM ...
    Turns out that, despite me picking up the phone at a store last night, then also following up with Rogers again this morning to confirm that my earlier reservation would be cancelled (and being assured that it would be...at the time I was still #318 on the waiting list and my order was still in "pre-fulfillment", or whatever they called it), they didn't cancel my reservation and are now shipping me another passport. Sigh. They must have really special tests to ensure that only the most incompetent people possible get to work for Rogers.
    10-15-14 04:39 PM
    Wow from 318 to shipping that is quick.
    10-15-14 05:35 PM
    Well I went up and picked up my reserved passport today . Even though I got one 3 days ago at another rogers store,I picked this one up at full price for my wife.her birthday is the 31 st ,so she's in for a surprise tonight when she gets home. She answered a text on my phone the other night and loved it. I didn't think she would have. Also got a nifty little Bluetooth speaker with it
    10-15-14 05:51 PM
    [QUOTE=Strongbad789;10974741] Sigh. They must have really special tests to ensure that only the most incompetent people possible get to work for Rogers.[/QUOTE

That couldn't be more funny and truthful at the same time. I left Rogers and went to Telus but to be honest Telus isn't that much better.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 06:02 PM
577 ... 1920212223 ...