2 days ago I went from 171 to "in progress". Hoping to see the "shipped" sign anytime now.
    From what some people have said, theirs never even changed to shipped and they never received the tracking number until a few days after they already picked up their device.
    I would think you are better off calling the Rogers store that you are picking it up from and asking if your Passport came in on their daily shipment.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 02:23 PM
    I was calling the Ajax ontario today, they got 5 in stock...not for reservations...weird..so I went kt get mine
    They usually offering the bluetooth speaker..but said no..it comes with your reservation...so decided to walkout and wait for my reservation

Whoever wants it go get it

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 07:20 PM
    I think it's rubbish that there are almost 500 in the business queue and Rogers is sending non-reserved stock to stores. That blue tooth speaker better be a hifi wonder to make this wait worthwhile...

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 09:08 PM
    Ordered mine from Rogers on Sept 25 with a business queue no. of 135, today I am 13....
    10-10-14 10:33 PM
    Ordered mine Wednesday last night I received an email saying shipped with Canada Post.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 04:15 AM
    I think it's rubbish that there are almost 500 in the business queue and Rogers is sending non-reserved stock to stores. That blue tooth speaker better be a hifi wonder to make this wait worthwhile...

Posted via CB10
    The speaker isn't crazy, but it is good quality and loud!

Praise be unto our Lord Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.0.1154
    10-11-14 01:02 PM
    I picked up the last passport at the Ajax store. Will be canceling my business reservation. Weird the stores are getting stock and the business reservations do not have any.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 06:49 PM
    Hello all. I ordered the Passport on September 25th, I was number 105 on the business reservation. Yesterday it finally went from Order in progress (Activation) to In progress (Finalization). Not sure how soon it will be shipped based on this but I am really looking forward to going back to a BlackBerry. I have the Note 3, but I think the PP will be a winner! So tempted to buy outright on telus right now, but patience is a virtue right?

BTW, was in Toronto this past week for training, and I called every Rogers store I could find to see about their PP stock. Not one store had one. And I called at least 10 throughout the city. Unbelievable!

Anyway, anyone know what time frames I'm looking at now? Thanks...
    10-11-14 07:10 PM
    Called several stores around the GTA for a passport to no avail. Finally decided to order one from Rogers directly. The next day I got an email saying UPS got my shipping number and they'll let me know when they pick up the device. The email Rogers sent said 5 business days.. hmm.. *excited!
    10-11-14 07:38 PM
    Just came back from the Rogers store at Scarborough town centre and they have stock.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 07:57 PM
    I am the account holder and my email is the one they have on file, but I ordered for my wife, as she can upgrade. On the website it still says 'in progress' and that I would be getting an email once it ships. Today (Sat. evening) my wife notices a TEXT on HER 9900 bold, sent Fri night from Rogers, saying the device had shipped! Why such inconsistency?
    10-11-14 09:54 PM
    I am the account holder and my email is the one they have on file, but I ordered for my wife, as she can upgrade. On the website it still says 'in progress' and that I would be getting an email once it ships. Today (Sat. evening) my wife notices a TEXT on HER 9900 bold, sent Fri night from Rogers, saying the device had shipped! Why such inconsistency?
    I don't understand how this is working...the consumer waiting list (which I assume is what you were on) seems to be moving, stores are getting units, but the business reservation waiting list hasn't moved in almost a week? Not happy about that.
    10-11-14 10:11 PM
    I don't understand how this is working...the consumer waiting list (which I assume is what you were on) seems to be moving, stores are getting units, but the business reservation waiting list hasn't moved in almost a week? Not happy about that.
    My only guess in their thinking is that consumers are going to be more fussy about getting the latest device ASAP and make more noise on social media platforms. Like I've said before, I think this is ridiculous. Either you have the devices to distribute to everyone waiting or you don't. But to leave the business users just waiting around while consumers can seemingly call up Rogers and have a passport in a couple of days, that's lame.

Posted via CB10
    nomi1978 likes this.
    10-11-14 10:23 PM
    Rogers in Windsor Ontario in the Devonshire Mall has 5 in stock. They had 6 but one of them is the one the I am typing this on.

Posted via CB10
    thymaster likes this.
    10-12-14 04:27 PM
    We have Bell account and let me ask one agent if they are offering the Passport
    10-12-14 04:52 PM
    I couldn't wait for my reservation. I called the rogers at south common mall in mississauga. They had 2 in stock,he wouldn't let me buy outright ,but said I could upgrade. Cost me 500,(early upgrade fee) I've been calling rogers for 2 weeks trying to get one. Finally found one and it's a beauty. Getting used to it. Even fits my pockets, transferring all my contacts,media ,pics etc went real smooth. My wife just said of all times to get a phone u pick thanksgiving weekend. But that's ok ,my 29 year old nephew just got a new samsung,so we were both huddled in a corner setting up. He even liked the passport. Thought the keyboard scrolling feature was pretty cool.
    nomi1978 likes this.
    10-13-14 09:48 AM
    I couldn't wait for my reservation. I called the rogers at south common mall in mississauga. They had 2 in stock,he wouldn't let me buy outright ,but said I could upgrade. Cost me 500,(early upgrade fee) I've been calling rogers for 2 weeks trying to get one. Finally found one and it's a beauty. Getting used to it. Even fits my pockets, transferring all my contacts,media ,pics etc went real smooth. My wife just said of all times to get a phone u pick thanksgiving weekend. But that's ok ,my 29 year old nephew just got a new samsung,so we were both huddled in a corner setting up. He even liked the passport. Thought the keyboard scrolling feature was pretty cool.
    I ended up canceling my preorder and since it was a business line first they said I couldn't upgrade in stores and then said it needed to be a Rogers plus store.

My friend has been sitting at number 126 for a week and a half now. But the iPhone 6+ reservations are moving just as slowly.
    10-13-14 10:16 AM
    Couldn't wait for the reservation, patience isn't a virtue in this case. Bought one at full price at Telus and unlocked it for $20. Well worth the money I spent! Tried to cancel my reservation but the rep said it was too late. He said I could send the phone back as soon as I received it. On a side note, the phone is awesome, I was worried I would have to install special software on the passport to get my android apps working but I've been downloading the apks without a hitch! Very impressed to say the least!!!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    10-13-14 06:10 PM
    Been "In progress" off the consumer reservation list, since last Thursday. Wonder when that will change?
    10-14-14 11:21 AM
    Typing on my passport right now.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 12:13 PM
    Well another day goes by and the local Rogers store gets their shipments in...low and behold nothing!
    Rogers is not making this a pleasant process. It's also bad on their part that when you call they can't tell you squat...great CS!

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 02:13 PM
    Just received the rogers email regarding ordered passport. The email states it could be five days before I get it. Meanwhile I am typing on my outright passport from Telus. Will be sending the rogers passport back when it finally arrives.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    10-14-14 05:48 PM
    Still showing "In Progress" on the Rogers site, but just got the call from my local store that it came in. Rushing home!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-14-14 07:16 PM
    Still showing "In Progress" on the Rogers site, but just got the call from my local store that it came in. Rushing home!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    So jealous!

When I called the Rogers store mine is getting shipped to they said that one of the warehouses must be falling behind because they are still missing a few shipments. This could be a lengthy process.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 07:31 PM
    Just got a text from Rogers. My device has been shipped. Guess I will have to cancel now. I picked one up on Sunday. So it looks as though they are replenishing the supply. Good luck people. Although my wife loves my passport. May have to spend another 500 on an early upgrade for her.
    10-14-14 08:17 PM
577 ... 1819202122 ...