You just said in process means it is being shipped. Mine has been in shipping process since Tuesday "no changes allowed "
    I'm thinking that means that yours was put into line of the first batch that got shipped out?

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    10-02-14 06:00 PM
    As for Chris, Aw you're sweet in trying but maybe get your facts straight before you relay incorrect messages? You can say I'm not sure, demand is high and we're doing our best. That I understand. When you sit there and tell me there are plenty in stores all over. No. Don't talk to me/us like we don't know how to pick up a phone or go for a drive. Come on Chris! Step your game up man lol
    Well said I agree just tells us the truth don't blow smoke out of your **** lol

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 06:05 PM
    Smoke and mirrors typical Rogers. Bait and switch. ROBBERS
    rukdngme likes this.
    10-02-14 06:08 PM
    Where is the passport,..................

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-02-14 06:09 PM
    Where is the passport,..................

At Telus!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 06:12 PM
    At this point I am ready to switch over!

10-02-14 06:13 PM
    I'm thinking that means that yours was put into line of the first batch that got shipped out?

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    ...to stores. Remember. Most of them are for pickup in store. So I guess you can say they were "in transit ".

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 06:13 PM
    Imagine if this was the iPhone launch and everybody waited in line for days and when they opened the doors, staff said that it was still shipping. There would be a riot. Rogers first priority ifor their trucks is the backlog of iPhone orders. Not passport.

rukdngme likes this.
    10-02-14 06:15 PM
    ...to stores. Remember. Most of them are for pickup in store. So I guess you can say they were "in transit ".

Posted via CB10
    I'm one hour from Toronto where could the device possibly in transit from since Tuesday. The in shipping process status on Tuesday was fake
    10-02-14 06:16 PM
    And I got a text that it was shipped from Rogers too haha

10-02-14 06:18 PM
    I'm one hour from Toronto where could the device possibly in transit from since Tuesday. The in shipping process status on Tuesday was fake
    If they said the shipping progress has begun..ETA is 15 days . would that have been better?

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 06:18 PM
    And I got a text that it was shipped from Rogers too haha

Probably from Telus asking you to switch over ;-)

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 06:20 PM
    I'm in Toronto. I work a block away from the flagship store on bloor and jarvis. I called the location near my house. They didn't have it. Said they'd call when it shows up. Been following what's happening on CB and yes I am disappointed but we all just have to relax. We'll get it soon enough. Can you imagine being in the states?

Posted via CB10
    surgeon1919 likes this.
    10-02-14 06:21 PM
    If they said the shipping progress has begun..ETA is 15 days . would that have been better?

Posted via CB10
    Uhh no. It wouldn't / doesn't make sense that no changes are allowed to the order if it doesn't arrive a day or two after. Tomorrow is day three of LIES.
    rukdngme likes this.
    10-02-14 06:23 PM
    Uhh no. It wouldn't / doesn't make sense that no changes are allowed to the order if it doesn't arrive a day or two after. Tomorrow is day three of LIES.
    It's all lies they want us to get an iPhone or Android phone probably hahahaha

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 06:26 PM
    As for Chris, Aw you're sweet in trying but maybe get your facts straight before you relay incorrect messages? You can say I'm not sure, demand is high and we're doing our best. That I understand. When you sit there and tell me there are plenty in stores all over. No. Don't talk to me/us like we don't know how to pick up a phone or go for a drive. Come on Chris! Step your game up man lol
    Believe me, I wasn't trying to suggest you didn't know how to "go for a drive". The fact was yesterday we were told the device was in "many" stores which obviously wasn't accurate, and at no point did we know which stores had them. So yesterday, for you to say you called 15 stores and visited 3 (if I remember correctly), it's entirely possible none of those stores are ever going to receive stock anyway (though I hope they do). That's why I told you to use the Rogers Reservation System.

In my defence, I can't say on launch day that a new device is available in stores and be 100% sure that's true. Without throwing anyone under the bus, I'll say I wish I had known more yesterday.

You obviously had a bad experience and I'm genuinely sorry for that. If you can't tell, I'm here eating crow because this "launch" didn't launch at all. So consider this my attempt at stepping my game up.
    Pdinos3 and surgeon1919 like this.
    10-02-14 06:30 PM
    You just said in process means it is being shipped. Mine has been in shipping process since Tuesday "no changes allowed "
    "In Progress" does mean it's being shipped to the store of your choice. Yours was obviously one we expected to have for you on Day 1 yesterday but...as mentioned earlier, Blackberry didn�t deliver our full order on time. So yeah, we screwed up, and for that I'm very sorry.
    annon91221 and Jonesy1966 like this.
    10-02-14 06:32 PM
    Believe me, I wasn't trying to suggest you didn't know how to "go for a drive". The fact was yesterday we were told the device was in "many" stores which obviously wasn't accurate, and at no point did we know which stores had them. So yesterday, for you to say you called 15 stores and visited 3 (if I remember correctly), it's entirely possible none of those stores are ever going to receive stock anyway (though I hope they do). That's why I told you to use the Rogers Reservation System.

In my defence, I can't say on launch day that a new device is available in stores and be 100% sure that's true. Without throwing anyone under the bus, I'll say I wish I had known more yesterday.

You obviously had a bad experience and I'm genuinely sorry for that. If you can't tell, I'm here eating crow because this "launch" didn't launch at all. So consider this my attempt at stepping my game up.
    "In my defense " how did I know that you would have to say that shortly after your parroting yesterday
    10-02-14 06:32 PM
    So you're saying there's a possibility our devices might be ready tomorrow? And yes I used the reservation system. And by the way, is that regional? Because people in different areas were reserving after I did and they got lower numbers

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd likes this.
    10-02-14 06:33 PM
    "In Progress" does mean it's being shipped to the store of your choice. Yours was obviously one we expected to have for you on Day 1 yesterday but...as mentioned earlier, Blackberry didn’t deliver our full order on time. So yeah, we screwed up, and for that I'm very sorry.
    "Didn't deliver our full order". I'm #35 so BlackBerry delivered 34 or less phones? I bet they shipped one or two demo units so now you can have the disclaimer that not the "full" order was shipped to you, making it sound like you got more than you did.
    raino likes this.
    10-02-14 06:36 PM
    Saying some stores may never get them is a bit extreme.

Is Rogers really switching to the only option of getting them by Reserving them online?

That seems like quite the money grab. The oine reservation fee is $40! Say 1000 people reserve them, that's $40000 Rogers has just taken from its customers because they don't want to ship inventory to stores. That just doesn't seem right.

Edit: disregard my math and such. As pointed out in upcoming posts, the $40 is just a holder fee and you never have to actually pay for it. It's charged to your account, and then reimbursed when the item ships.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by vpblaze; 10-02-14 at 07:35 PM.
    10-02-14 06:38 PM
    I assure you it's a big deal to us, if it wasn't would I be here? Stock will always have to go to stores, but as mentioned we've already fulfilled the majority of consumer reservations. As for "When will it be in stores for purchase?" it won't be in every single Rogers store so that's why using the Rogers Reservation System is the best way to get a device.
    Chris I appreciate you coming here to try and clear things up. Especially amongst some of these folks who need to chill.

Listen though...I have been a Rogers customer since the Cantel Days. I also have a background in telecommunications (sales and marketing), and I get how it's difficult to keep front line staff as it is an extremely fast moving industry. I get how generally after hiring 6 new employee to answer the phones, after 3 months 5 of those new employees are getting the golden handshake out the door. I get how it's difficult to retain all the information that is being thrown at these new employees. In my 6 years that I was in the industry I had pride knowing that I knew my competition inside out, that I was knowledgeable about up and coming products and services. I also understand that Blackberry is now the little fish in the pond compared to the isheep and Droids.

But there is a bunch of people here who love the underdog. People who love the idea of the come back, others who want to support a Canadian Company and some that don't want to follow the crowd and realize how amazing and solid BlackBerry 10 is.

Where am I going with this? Well a week ago Monday when I called Rogers customer service and inquired about the Passport "Margret" was trying to direct me to The Government of Canada (no lie). Today when I spoke to business care the response was "Passport??? Is that the new Blackberry device??"

Nevertheless, my inquiry last week was to get Passport last week off contract, given my experience on the phone with the rep I opted to just buy it from Telus and get it it unlocked. I'm still a Rogers Customer but the rep cost the company a 700 in revenue. Rogers really needs to step up there training and work a little harder at retaining those employees who "get it"!

Posted Pantlessly via My Kick @ss BlackBerry Passport!!!
    10-02-14 06:38 PM
    What is berating Chris going to get you? You need to take a breath. It's not the end of the world

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd, aminrajabi and alan510 like this.
    10-02-14 06:39 PM
    So you're saying there's a possibility our devices might be ready tomorrow? And yes I used the reservation system. And by the way, is that regional? Because people in different areas were reserving after I did and they got lower numbers

Posted via CB10
    It's national, I can't imagine how anyone reserving after you would have a lower number. And I expect SOME customers should start receiving their reserved devices tomorrow...and I know I'm going to hear about it if anyone doesn't.
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    10-02-14 06:42 PM
    I say that because of replies like these. We're not stupid
    Debatable; I could mount a strong argument proving you are. How? That's simple, you're personally attacking a guy that's only doing his job and relaying the info that he is given, whether it's right information or wrong information. Do you know what kind of people are the only ones that do that? Stupid children that haven't yet been taught manners and maggots. Which one are you?

Posted via CB10
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    10-02-14 06:43 PM
577 ... 45678 ...