Thanks for the reply Chris!

Some info is better then no info. When that info is correct...

So is there still no ETA when it will be in stores for purchase? Reserving online now kind of seems like a waste if stock is going to be sent to store as well.

How come no one can give us a straight answer? Is there absolutely no one out there that has exact info on this? This may not be as big of a deal as the iPhone. But it's still a concern to many people.

Sent from my Samsung Tab 4 using Tapatalk
    I assure you it's a big deal to us, if it wasn't would I be here? Stock will always have to go to stores, but as mentioned we've already fulfilled the majority of consumer reservations. As for "When will it be in stores for purchase?" it won't be in every single Rogers store so that's why using the Rogers Reservation System is the best way to get a device.
    10-02-14 05:25 PM
    Or a better question,

Chris can we pick up a Passport at our local store and then call in and force our passport that's being delivered to be canceled since I still have no clue as to its whereabouts?

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    10-02-14 05:25 PM
    This is really frustrating when you can't buy what you want when it's supposed to be available. I'm sitting in #69 position on the reservation system but what does that mean? It has been like that since 8am.

Posted via CB10
    I agree.

Is your reservation "Open" or "In Progress"? If it's "in progress" then the shipping process has begun, and it's going to be at the store you chose soon, and they'll call you once it's available for pickup.
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    10-02-14 05:26 PM
    I agree.

Is your reservation "Open" or "In Progress"? If it's "in progress" then the shipping process has begun, and it's going to be at the store you chose soon, and they'll call you once it's available for pickup.
    Mine says "in progress" but I haven't received an email with a tracking number and I called the store and they don't have any as of yet!

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 05:28 PM
    Hey Chris, appreciate the response here.

So for all of those who are "in the shipping process" but haven't received an email, where does that leave us? Like I was fairly close to the front of the line in my region so just trying to figure out what I should be expecting...

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    Firstly, I think you're referring to the Rogers Reservation System, so correct me if I'm wrong. The RRS isn't broken into regions, it's national, so your number reflects your position throughout the country for that specific device, make, model, colour, etc.

Second, if you're "In Progress" then it's being shipped. I'd try not to worry about the email if you haven't received it at this point, your store should call you soon to pick up the Passport (fingers crossed).
    10-02-14 05:29 PM
    Firstly, I think you're referring to the Rogers Reservation System, so correct me if I'm wrong. The RRS isn't broken into regions, it's national, so your number reflects your position throughout the country for that specific device, make, model, colour, etc.

Second, if you're "In Progress" then it's being shipped. I'd try not to worry about the email if you haven't received it at this point, your store should call you soon to pick up the Passport (fingers crossed).
    So I'm #16 in the country wow I feel so special yet I don't have a #BlackberryPassport in hand :-(

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 05:32 PM

Okay useful info! That's interesting that there's only #300 people who reserved it nationally then... :/

And okay! Thanks for that! I'll try not to gnaw my fingers off in anticipation X_X

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    Or a better question,

Chris can we pick up a Passport at our local store and then call in and force our passport that's being delivered to be canceled since I still have no clue as to its whereabouts?

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    In that instance, sure. Your $40 reservation fee gets applied to your account one way or another, so if you manage to find a Passport in store before your reservation is available to pick up, go for it. What'll happen is the store your reservation goes to will call you, and you can tell them you already bought one and they'll likely send it back and it'll go to the next person in the RRS line, or they might just sell it in store.
    Absolutely. If you get any flack from the store just reach out to us on Twitter, and we'll look contacting them about it.
    thanks chris. can you confirm for me the price off contract for non-roger customers? thanks!
    10-02-14 05:33 PM
    What the hell. I thought I would just walk in and get one. No luck so I just reserved one. I'm 107. I also left my name at a couple places. I guess who ever calls me first.
    10-02-14 05:33 PM
    Mine says "in progress" but I haven't received an email with a tracking number and I called the store and they don't have any as of yet!

Posted via CB10
    It's likely on its way to your store now, and the tracking info we provide doesn't necessarily track all the way to the store itself, usually only to a local distribution centre before going to your store. I'm confident that your store will call you soon if it's in progress.
    10-02-14 05:34 PM
    Worst part is they're lying about it. At least be honest. They send that Dbag Chris on twitter telling ppl that numerous stores have them already. F off
    10-02-14 05:34 PM
    Absolutely. If you get any flack from the store just reach out to us on Twitter, and we'll look contacting them about it.
    So CHRIS? Why is there still no stock in stores when the official launch for Rogers Wireless was indeed Oct. 1st?!?! No stores in Vancouver has them yet and still pending in the reservations system for most of us?

I've contacted stores and some of the responses I've received were less than professional. One guy said that they were not getting them and another did not even know what a passport was!?

Rogers customer care contacted shipping and tracking and they said there is stock at rogers.However so WHAT The hell is the holdup!?Please answer!?

Posted by CB10 / STA100-5 10.2.1.2977
    10-02-14 05:36 PM
    In that instance, sure. Your $40 reservation fee gets applied to your account one way or another, so if you manage to find a Passport in store before your reservation is available to pick up, go for it. What'll happen is the store your reservation goes to will call you, and you can tell them you already bought one and they'll likely send it back and it'll go to the next person in the RRS line, or they might just sell it in store.
    But what boggles my mind is why no stores have stock yet whether for sale or for people who reserved and I called a ton or rogers stores in and around the GTA?

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 05:36 PM
    Worst part is they're lying about it. At least be honest. They send that Dbag Chris on twitter telling ppl that numerous stores have them already. F off
    Ouch man, maybe read the comments?

I'm just happy that he's actually talking to us and not trying to sidestep us with corporate responses. . .

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    10-02-14 05:37 PM

So mine is "being shipped " since Tuesday morning to kitchener from where????
    10-02-14 05:37 PM
    Yeah, Chris could you tell us where they're shipping from? Helps us estimate times roughly to be expecting them

Also, I hope that guy who said it'd be a month according to Montreal office is reading this, might brighten his day (especially since he was #1 reserved in Canada!)

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    10-02-14 05:39 PM
    Yeah, Chris could you tell us where they're shipping from? Helps us estimate times roughly to be expecting them

Also, I hope that guy who said it'd be a month according to Montreal office is reading this, might brighten his day (especially since he was #1 reserved in Canada!)

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    That's something else I am curious about. How can there be so much mis-information between employees? One person says they are being shipped to stores, another says 4 weeks...

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 05:44 PM
    That's something else I am curious about. How can there be so much mis-information between employees? One person says they are being shipped to stores, another says 4 weeks...

Posted via CB10
    And that was the VP of sales wasn't it? His head office in Montreal?

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    10-02-14 05:45 PM
    What is this recess? You 11 years old? He said he was relaying information passed onto him. No need to attack the guy.

Posted via CB10
    Pdinos3, alan510, blackmoe and 1 others like this.
    10-02-14 05:46 PM
    Ouch.

tl;dr Blackberry didn’t deliver our full order on time –that’s why there’s been a delay in getting them out to our retail stores.
    10-02-14 05:46 PM
    I don't know exactly where they ship from, but I can say with a high degree of confidence that none of our Passports were shipping from anywhere to anywhere on Tuesday.
    10-02-14 05:50 PM
    Ouch man, maybe read the comments?

I'm just happy that he's actually talking to us and not trying to sidestep us with corporate responses. . .

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    I say that because of replies like these. We're not stupid

Rogers-where is my passport?-img_20141001_213423.png
    10-02-14 05:55 PM
    I don't know exactly where they ship from, but I can say with a high degree of confidence that none of our Passports were shipping from anywhere to anywhere on Tuesday.
    You just said in process means it is being shipped. Mine has been in shipping process since Tuesday "no changes allowed "
    10-02-14 05:56 PM
    As for Chris, Aw you're sweet in trying but maybe get your facts straight before you relay incorrect messages? You can say I'm not sure, demand is high and we're doing our best. That I understand. When you sit there and tell me there are plenty in stores all over. No. Don't talk to me/us like we don't know how to pick up a phone or go for a drive. Come on Chris! Step your game up man lol
    10-02-14 05:59 PM
577 ... 34567 ...