Probably do not have any ready to ship..
    Then they should provide an update and ETA. Not mark everyone's orders as in shipping process and not sell any on launch day
    10-02-14 11:35 AM
    I called my Rogers store today and they still have zero available. No ETA wither when they will get them. I called Rogers customer service and got the same old, "we are reserving them right now" comment. I explained that Telus has then in stock and they acted amazed. Rogers customer service has no idea when reservations will ship, or when stores will have them. I am so tired of this. I feel for BlackBerry when a Canadian carrier completely drops the ball on this phone release. If it is not going to be available until late October or November then just say that. Don't tweet out that we can buy them on October 1st and then have nothing to support that claim.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 11:37 AM
    Calling Rogers a liar is kinda redundant.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 11:38 AM
    Then they should provide an update and ETA. Not mark everyone's orders as in shipping process and not sell any on launch day
    There's a reason why they are called robbers and the people you call probably have absolutely no knowledge about the shipments
    10-02-14 11:42 AM
    If someone has time please call in and escalate as high as possible so the parroting can stop. They need to get a clue
    10-02-14 11:44 AM
    Since Tuesday morning : "Shipping process has begun. Additional changes cannot be made. An email with shipping details has been/will be sent to you."

Sure takes a long time to pack that box
    Ditto here on two phones...

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    10-02-14 11:48 AM
    I called my Rogers store today and they still have zero available. No ETA wither when they will get them. I called Rogers customer service and got the same old, "we are reserving them right now" comment. I explained that Telus has then in stock and they acted amazed. Rogers customer service has no idea when reservations will ship, or when stores will have them. I am so tired of this. I feel for BlackBerry when a Canadian carrier completely drops the ball on this phone release. If it is not going to be available until late October or November then just say that. Don't tweet out that we can buy them on October 1st and then have nothing to support that claim.

Posted via CB10
    Some Bell stores have had it in stock since yesterday. My local store had a bunch of pre-sold enterprise units waiting for delivery. Not all Bell stores are immediately carrying the passport but will later. People are being directed to stores with inventory/reservations.
    10-02-14 12:08 PM
    So i got to play with the PP as they have a huge stall setup at my workplace showing off the device and blend features , and i must say i am quite impressed.

Don't ask me where i work I have no connections in sales or customer care... I am just an n/w engg guy

Can't wait to get my own BB shipped from shopblackberry...
    10-02-14 12:27 PM
    Even though I got mine from Telus online I just happened to hit a local cell shop that's suppose to offer the three big providers as well as other ones, but the sales guy didn't even know what the Passport was ,when I showed him he just said OH!! with a puzzled look on his face. Still not enough sales support for BlackBerry it's gotta get better no matter who the provider is.

My cool running Z30 on 10.3.0.1052
    Sales and marketing really goofed up this time. Oct. 2nd and still none of the Rogers wireless channels or partners have them. Mostly every sales person I spoke with directed me to the reservation system.

Posted by CB10 / STA100-5 10.2.1.2977
    10-02-14 12:50 PM
    I know everyone is excited to get one, but could you chill a bit?
    alan510 and surgeon1919 like this.
    10-02-14 04:28 PM
    There is a difference between being excited for a release date and then being let down.

Rogers customers are being let down right now. A release date was given. Reservations were made. People expected their Passports at a certain point. Only to be told now that no one has a clue about anything.

I think people are acting accordingly with this.

Posted via CB10
    rukdngme likes this.
    10-02-14 04:36 PM
    There is a difference between being excited for a release date and then being let down.

Rogers customers are being let down right now. A release date was given. Reservations were made. People expected their Passports at a certain point. Only to be told now that no one has a clue about anything.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you, exactly.

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    10-02-14 04:44 PM

Posted via CB10
    I agree. If I was told that Rogers would release the phone in two weeks, then fine, I wouldn't be worried right now. What is upsetting is that they were all over social media proclaiming the device would be available on the 1st. Not only is it not available no one has any idea when it will be. That to me is a let down and disappointment.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 04:46 PM
    Not a Rogers customer?

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 04:47 PM

Posted via CB10
    I agree 100 percent with you..dont say it's available on a certain date to purchase and then not have any to sell ..if they said it will be announced on the 1st but available a week later then fine but they didn't!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 04:48 PM
    I agree 100 percent with you..dont say it's available on a certain date to purchase and then not have any to sell ..if they said it will be announced on the 1st but available a week later then fine but they didn't!!!

Posted via CB10
    Exactly! It's driving me and I'm pretty sure everyone else nuts because we STILL don't know what to think!

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    10-02-14 04:55 PM
    Hello everyone, this is Chris from Rogers. Some of you had the misfortune of exchanging tweets with me yesterday and received responses that weren't to your liking. After some looking into the matter of the Blackberry Passport "launch" yesterday, I've learned the following (and yes, you heard this here first, Crackberry):

Unfortunately, Blackberry didn't deliver our full order on time �that�s why there�s been a delay in getting them out to our retail stores.

The majority of orders made through the Rogers Reservation System (for consumers) have been shipped out today.

You can reserve your Blackberry Passport through Rogers Reservation System and have the device shipped to the store closest to you (in the event that your local store/stores don't have it in stock).

We apologize for any inconvenience and are committed to making sure you get this great new device as soon as possible.

Lastly, I want to apologize to anyone who I spoke with yesterday - I was given information and shared what I was able to, and by the end of the day it became clear what I was saying and what all of your experiences were trying to buy this device didn't add up.

I'll try to answer any questions that remain, ask away!

Rogers_Chris
    10-02-14 04:55 PM
    Thanks for the detailed response Chris. Much appreciated.

Any insight on whether the Passport will be shipped to Ottawa tomorrow?
    10-02-14 04:58 PM
    I went to a Bell store here in MB and asked if they had any Passports in (on October 1st). The lady said that they did not and it will not becoming in until October 24th
    10-02-14 05:00 PM
    chris, do you know if rogers will sell the phone outright to non rogers customers?
    10-02-14 05:02 PM
    Thanks for the reply Chris!

Some info is better then no info. When that info is correct...

So is there still no ETA when it will be in stores for purchase? Reserving online now kind of seems like a waste if stock is going to be sent to store as well.

How come no one can give us a straight answer? Is there absolutely no one out there that has exact info on this? This may not be as big of a deal as the iPhone. But it's still a concern to many people.

Sent from my Samsung Tab 4 using Tapatalk
    10-02-14 05:02 PM
    This is really frustrating when you can't buy what you want when it's supposed to be available. I'm sitting in #69 position on the reservation system but what does that mean? It has been like that since 8am.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 05:03 PM
    Hello everyone, this is Chris from Rogers. Some of you had the misfortune of exchanging tweets with me yesterday and received responses that weren't to your liking. After some looking into the matter of the Blackberry Passport "launch" yesterday, I've learned the following (and yes, you heard this here first, Crackberry):

Unfortunately, Blackberry didn't deliver our full order on time �that�s why there�s been a delay in getting them out to our retail stores.

The majority of orders made through the Rogers Reservation System (for consumers) have been shipped out today.

You can reserve your Blackberry Passport through Rogers Reservation System and have the device shipped to the store closest to you (in the event that your local store/stores don't have it in stock).

We apologize for any inconvenience and are committed to making sure you get this great new device as soon as possible.

Lastly, I want to apologize to anyone who I spoke with yesterday - I was given information and shared what I was able to, and by the end of the day it became clear what I was saying and what all of your experiences were trying to buy this device didn't add up.

I'll try to answer any questions that remain, ask away!

Rogers_Chris
    Hey Chris, appreciate the response here.

So for all of those who are "in the shipping process" but haven't received an email, where does that leave us? Like I was fairly close to the front of the line in my region so just trying to figure out what I should be expecting...

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    10-02-14 05:06 PM
    Thanks for the detailed response Chris. Much appreciated.

Any insight on whether the Passport will be shipped to Ottawa tomorrow?
    Unfortunately I don't have that level of detail, so you're best to use the Rogers Reservation System. However, there should be demo units in many stores very soon if they aren't already.
    10-02-14 05:17 PM
    chris, do you know if rogers will sell the phone outright to non rogers customers?
    Absolutely. If you get any flack from the store just reach out to us on Twitter, and we'll look contacting them about it.
    10-02-14 05:18 PM
577 ... 23456 ...