Hahaha the nerve :

Attachment 302371
    Hahahah I got the run around also so full of **** those guys

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 08:41 PM
    exactly! i'd like to know which stores. None that I know of in Vancouver.
    Yep so none there in BC, someone else confirmed none in Manitoba, I can confirm none in ontario. The reps including Rogers Chris keep parroting the same thing that stores have them and release was October 1 with no evidence to back it up
    10-01-14 08:44 PM
    F*** Rogers! That's all.

P.s. I hope your phone arrives shortly but if u ever get the chance to switch carriers, do it without hesitation. Unless you have a die hard reason for staying with these robbers.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 08:45 PM
    Personally I would switch Rogers in a heartbeat if I could. Sadly Rogers in the only provider that has towers in my area outside of the city. With Bell and Telus, as soon as you leave the city you get no signal. So until I move, I am stuck with Rogers.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 08:47 PM
    I am sure they just don't know and are breaking the customer service rule of just saying something to get rid of you from their personal space
    10-01-14 08:48 PM
    Hahaha the nerve :

Attachment 302371
    You should of included BlackBerry in your tweets. Expose these BS's.
    10-02-14 02:45 AM
    I'm with rogers - what I know from my experience with the Z30 is that the days it's available is the day is starts shipping. I got my Z30 3 days after the announcement day. That's because I live at the arse end of Canada (at least that's the way it feels when it comes to shipping) .

Based on that I ordered my passport early on launch day from shop BlackBerry. Arrived 3 days later (business days that is)

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 05:13 AM
    I'm with rogers - what I know from my experience with the Z30 is that the days it's available is the day is starts shipping. I got my Z30 3 days after the announcement day. That's because I live at the arse end of Canada (at least that's the way it feels when it comes to shipping) .

Based on that I ordered my passport early on launch day from shop BlackBerry. Arrived 3 days later (business days that is)

Posted via CB10
    Amazing how Rogers changes the definition of launch depending on the phone brand
    raino likes this.
    10-02-14 05:22 AM
    Walked into one of the Rogers stores here in the Financial District in Downtown Toronto with my co-worker and they had just less than half a dozen left in stock. I'll be waiting for my classic =p. In the mean time, the combination of my Q10 and iPhone 6 will do !
    10-02-14 08:50 AM
    Walked into one of the Rogers stores here in the Financial District in Downtown Toronto with my co-worker and they had just less than half a dozen left in stock. I'll be waiting for my classic =p. In the mean time, the combination of my Q10 and iPhone 6 will do !
    Where? I went to the store in FCP and they havent received any shipment yet and don't know when they will.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 08:57 AM
    I was at the Rogers store adjacent to the Bay Adelaide (KPMG) building
    10-02-14 09:14 AM
    I was at the Rogers store adjacent to the Bay Adelaide (KPMG) building
    That's the store I use and the one I was just in. They have a working demo, nothing else . They haven't received their shipment either. Thought it was supposed to arrive yesterday.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 09:18 AM
    This is why I bought it for full price from BlackBerry. When the z10 launched i got it from rogers and it took a month to send it. They're so useless.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 09:18 AM
    Received a call from retentions, she told me stores should have them today. I've been calling around in Ottawa and nothing so far. I must wait until delivery in the downtown area after 2 pm.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 09:27 AM
    Hi willowbeast, I've also called most of the stores in Ottawa and nothing yet.
    10-02-14 09:34 AM
    Has been "in shipping process " since yesterday morning. It takes 5 minutes to prepare a box for shipment not sure why it is like this for days. No one is able to help me at Rogers.

If no Rogers stores have them including my #35 reservation, is Rogers really considered to have released it October 1??
    The phones aren't likely shipped by Rogers but by some other company, and it's likely that your not the only one who has pre-ordered a BBRY Passport so take a break and go do something, eventually it will be processed and shipped to you. LOL
    10-02-14 10:07 AM
    Well i just talked to rogers and apparently they won't be launching the device until October 9th biggest liars rogers
    10-02-14 10:27 AM
    Even though I got mine from Telus online I just happened to hit a local cell shop that's suppose to offer the three big providers as well as other ones, but the sales guy didn't even know what the Passport was ,when I showed him he just said OH!! with a puzzled look on his face. Still not enough sales support for BlackBerry it's gotta get better no matter who the provider is.

My cool running Z30 on 10.3.0.1052
    Scarneck Menhem likes this.
    10-02-14 10:29 AM
    Hi PALeafs67, how long did it take to get your passport after you ordered it online with Telus ?

Thanks
    10-02-14 10:35 AM
    Ordered via Telus online Wed sept 24 th just after the big show,Canada post delivered it to the wrong address sept 26 th. I had it in hands Sept 29th.

My cool running Z30 on 10.3.0.1052
    10-02-14 10:57 AM
    Canadian efficiency.

It's an oxymoron. There is no such thing.

This is why business fails in this country.

Yes it's a BlackBerry. If you have something bad to say... speak to Easton!
    10-02-14 11:07 AM
    Not going to work Rogers chris
    raino likes this.
    10-02-14 11:09 AM
    Not going to work Rogers chris
    Hallomynameis_Chris?
    10-02-14 11:13 AM
    Since Tuesday morning : "Shipping process has begun. Additional changes cannot be made. An email with shipping details has been/will be sent to you."

Sure takes a long time to pack that box
    10-02-14 11:19 AM
    Probably do not have any ready to ship..
    10-02-14 11:28 AM
577 12345 ...