I did lol still waiting for a response!!

Posted via CB10
    Ha. Can't wait to see what he (she) says.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 07:12 PM
    Hahn it's kind of funny. I have had a couple responses from Chris @ Rogers as well. He was dead set on telling me that they would be available in store on Oct 1st.
    Haven't heard back from him since I told him not a single Rogers store in Manitoba has one in stock.

Sent from my Samsung Tab 4 using Tapatalk
    10-01-14 07:12 PM
    Hahn it's kind of funny. I have had a couple responses from Chris @ Rogers as well. He was dead set on telling me that they would be available in store on Oct 1st.
    Haven't heard back from him since I told him not a single Rogers store in Manitoba has one in stock.

Sent from my Samsung Tab 4 using Tapatalk
    Or ontario. It appears he has disappeared once there was no escaping the question
    10-01-14 07:15 PM
    Here's what I tweeted
    Rogers-where is my passport?-img_20141001_201651_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 07:17 PM
    Lets be 100% clear. THIS IS ROGERS - not Blackberry. I visited 3 Telus stores on launch day and they all knew everything about the Passport, had accessories and were trained.

Rogers has been a complete fail on all Blackberry devices since the Z10 launch. They are useless unless it is iPhone or Samsung.
    10-01-14 07:26 PM
    None of the Rogers accounts is able to answer the direct question of even one store that has it. They just keep saying select stores have it, etc
    10-01-14 07:27 PM
    Lets be 100% clear. THIS IS ROGERS - not Blackberry. I visited 3 Telus stores on launch day and they all knew everything about the Passport, had accessories and were trained.

Rogers has been a complete fail on all Blackberry devices since the Z10 launch. They are useless unless it is iPhone or Samsung.
    Bell didn't have any Passports today either.

Posted via CB10
    wincyUt likes this.
    10-01-14 07:32 PM
    Not a point of being Liars... simply a whole lot of people looking at a computer screen and parroting what is says... in most cases they do not even know if it is true... have not doubt is says Oct 1... just the customers that suffer.....
    10-01-14 07:33 PM
    I'm personally fed up with banking on the next day. It's not even because of patience it is because of the treatment and customer service. I was told Rogers will not carry the passport in the store because no one wants it. Thanks, I'll move my business elsewhere.

Posted via CB10
    That's insane. I've always went in on release day n picked up a phone. Either that telus exclusivity rights delayed this by a day or the demand messed things up either way though, come on guys. Boo you Rogers
    10-01-14 07:34 PM
    Here's there response to my tweet
    Rogers-where is my passport?-img_20141001_203317_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 07:34 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141001_203317_edit.png 
Views:	1545 
Size:	147.7 KB 
ID:	302334

Posted via CB10
    And I'm #35 on the reservation system and still don't have it
    10-01-14 07:37 PM
    It's ridiculous. If the release date is oct 1st then devices should be available in all stores and online/over the phone.

BlackBerry announcing oct1st launch date for bell and Rogers was a fail. It should have merely been called the reservation start date or some crap like that.

Other manufacturers make them available for sale on the launch date. Even if supplies are low. This.....well this is pathetic.

If they are going after professionals or business owners with this device, how many have been turned off again by getting the run around.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    10-01-14 07:49 PM
    It's ridiculous. If the release date is oct 1st then devices should be available in all stores and online/over the phone.

BlackBerry announcing oct1st launch date for bell and Rogers was a fail. It should have merely been called the reservation start date or some crap like that.

Other manufacturers make them available for sale on the launch date. Even if supplies are low. This.....well this is pathetic.

If they are going after professionals or business owners with this device, how many have been turned off again by getting the run around.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    They say that stores have them which is complete BS as even early reservation holders like me have not been notified it is ready
    10-01-14 07:53 PM
    I had a Telus passport but returned it because with my hardware upgrade credited and rogers reward points the phone would cost me around $150 as opposed to 700+ tax and unlocking fee so that's why I'm more pissed off!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 07:54 PM
    They say that stores have them which is complete BS as even early reservation holders like me have not been notified it is ready
    I'm number 16 and I reserved it on the 24th of September I'm so upset

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 07:56 PM

Worth the wait, imo !!

.. from my amazing Passport

Posted via CB10
    I see what you did there.

JB

Posted internationally thanks to my Passport
    10-01-14 08:03 PM

It's amazing what you learn when you ask the right people. Just spoke to a rather frazzled friend of mine who works for Rogers who said it's ".........an internal logistics issue", nothing to do with BlackBerry.
    raino likes this.
    10-01-14 08:05 PM
    It's amazing what you learn when you ask the right people. Just spoke to a rather frazzled friend of mine who works for Rogers who said it's ".........an internal logistics issue", nothing to do with BlackBerry.
    So does he or she know when we are getting them?

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 08:07 PM
    I hit 3 Rogers in Mississauga today after 5. None had them. One guy said they had the demo device, it was nowhere to be seen. Must have been in the backroom. I just planned on walking in and picking one-up. Maybe tomorrow. Hopefully.
    10-01-14 08:13 PM
    So does he or she know when we are getting them?

Posted via CB10
    She hopes tomorrow but as she's not directly involved she couldn't say for sure. Apparently someone effed up.
    10-01-14 08:21 PM
    I'm just a distant observer here, but that's some real BS. "We have it, but can't tell you where. I just man this account because they told me to."

Interesting. The carrier that didn't want to carry the Z30 has an "internal logistics issue" with the next BB device they are to carry. Anyone think this "internal logistics issue" would have come up with an Apple product?

Not based on just this issue, but I think I may hate Rogers even more than my American carriers (and I hate the American carriers.) Hope you guys get your phones soon.
    10-01-14 08:28 PM
    This is complete BS. No Rogers stores have it. Someone tweet back and ask which select store. Considering telus.
    exactly! i'd like to know which stores. None that I know of in Vancouver.
    10-01-14 08:29 PM
    Went to Bell today and they didn't have it either,had to make an order with the head office,Screw them too
    10-01-14 08:32 PM
    Bell had no stock today either. Thats too much of a coincidence.
    10-01-14 08:34 PM
    Hahaha the nerve :

Rogers-where is my passport?-img_20141001_213618.png
    10-01-14 08:37 PM
577 1234 ...