Well everyone, after being on the phone all week , and escalating to Senior Loyalty and retention department in Montreal of Rogers here is the latest:

As you can see from Screen shot: I am #1 on the reservation Queue, Having booked September 24th, even before the BB Launch event.
    1. Unfortunately, Rogers wont be shipping out for 2 more weeks the PASSPORT
    2. Only when I was escalated to Montreal and Senior department BUSINESS accounts, they don't have the Passport to ship out yet!!! ( WOW hey)

I have been with ROGERS and our company for 2 decades, and this is one of the worst mishandled phone launches ever by them.

I reserved the z30 last year, had some issues but at least received it before the stores!

THEY HAVE offered me all sorts of retention " perks " to stay with them. I wont go into the PERKS offered to be fair. As each account is different.

My situation is I am heading overseas this weekend for 6 weeks, I handed off my Z30 to one of my people, And only have my unlocked BOLD 9900.

I have to now decide whether to go to TELUS ( they are offering us):
    65/month/ 2 year plan
    1. 400 activation credit
    2. 249.99 for the phone ( was 200 )
    3. Unlimited calling Canada etc..

4. Unlimited calling US for extra 15/month
    5. 4 GB for 45 dollars

Rogers:
    I currently pay 88 dollars/month for unlimited US and Canada, 6gb, 2 lines into 1 sim ( old grandfathered account on 3000 Roger Sims) : that is another nightmare: as ROGERS no longer have 3000 series Sims to support 2 lines into 1 sim ( they are on 4000 series ones now.)

(Aside: ANYONE OUT THERE, know where I can get my hands on a 3000 series SIM for rogers?)

In any event, I face issue of moving, and lose my plan, TELUS isn't as good a plan. Plus walking away from the PERKS Rogers are offering me now.

In any event, sharing with you all, from what I have been told, As online reservations in my area for Rogers ( Alberta) I am at the top of the list, and yet have to wait 2 more weeks at least!

Someone dropped the ball here:

1. ROGERS as they did not prepare properly or simply BB isn't a priority for them anymore
    2. BLACKBERRY, unable to supply ROGERS with enough inventory

VERY POOR Channel of distribution management.

And Now Loyal Blackberry and in my case Rogers account holders are left with limited options, or walk and not have as good a plan.

My situation is unique, as I am left with my 9900 for 6 weeks overseas, which handcuffs me to some extent.

BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE, wish I had better news for all of you!
    Attached Thumbnails ROGERS still 2 weeks away from shiping PASSPORT! ( #1 on Reservation Queue )-rogerspassport.jpg  
    10-01-14 11:17 PM
    If possible, just buy the phone outright from Telus. I did it, and I know it's a tough pill to swallow, but if you really need the Passport before traveling, you may want to consider that move.

JB

Posted internationally thanks to my Passport
    10-02-14 05:10 AM
    That is just unbelievable. But, as mentioned in other posts, what's up with Bell not having any product either? Two big carriers dropping the ball? Too much of a coincidence I say.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 05:21 AM
    Better not be true other wise why did they write shipping process has started and no changes can be made
    10-02-14 05:25 AM
    I know I really don't understand all of the misgivings here this is jut one more issue for people to pin the nail on their coffin so to speak and to drop BlackBerry or Rogers. I agree this launch was an utter gong show. It should have been done better from the get go and obviously there's a messed up relationship happening. Rogers has always been the #1 contract support for Rogers and for Telus to get the exclusive was a shocker. The absence Initially of the Z30 really rocked BlackBerry's relationship with Rogers.

It's also the aftermath of the device battles where BlackBerry lost its market footing. BlackBerry lost its importance so this is I see is just the result of that.

I've always liked and worked with BlackBerry devices and despite all this nonsense I'm still gonna hang in there and wait. I pride myself on the use of keyboarded devices simply put they are light years better than touch screen.

Posted by CB10 / STA100-5 10.2.1.2977
    10-02-14 07:40 AM
    My local rogers store has them!

Posted via CB10 for Q10
    10-02-14 07:43 AM
    Novaport: From other threads, it seems you can go to Telus and purchase the phone at full price and have it unlocked immediately by Telus for an additional 35$ (though one person said 20 in their post). By Canadian law, they must unlock it. If they won't do it in store, just call Telus customer service. They are apparently required to do it because you paid full price.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 07:47 AM

Posted via CB10 for Q10
    And where is that, fine sir?

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 07:48 AM
    ^^ where?
    10-02-14 07:49 AM
    where???

Posted via CB10 for Q10
    10-02-14 07:53 AM
    At the time of the z30 launch last year, it wasn't run as smoothly as you may want. But at least within days all was received ( few phone calls and inquiries).

This one, with an October 1 launch, and now to wait 2 more weeks, at store or online level is not acceptable. MAJOR ADVANTAGE FOR TELUS. THEY CAN TARGET MORE CLIENTS FROM OTHER CARRIERS.

I was told last night, at a third party Roger store, that they wont even have them at store level in the near future , only by online ordering!!.

I hear the employees always recommending at Rogers: Other Android phones Or Iphones. and even discourage people from buying Blackberry devices.

This is a Major fail on Blackberry , as they need to get people on the street and re-educate all these carrier's front office staff.

Until such time, these end user's end point contact will make the difference for BB.

No matter how great a product you now make, if you cant get it to people, there is the problem.

Us loyal blackberry customers will stick through it, even change carriers to get what we want. BUT IT SHOULD NOT BE THIS WAY. NOT THIS HARD.

I am rapidly losing my patience with the carriers. WHAT ELSE DOES ONE HAVE TO DO. I am number 1 on the online reservations queue, and still cant get one for another 2 weeks!!? NOT ACCEPTABLE!

Major fail on the carriers, and YES blackberry!!!
    10-02-14 08:11 AM
    where???
    I'm calling troll.

As for the BlackBerry's fault, wouldn't Rogers make it clear to customers as not lose clientele to due diligence?

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 08:36 AM

Posted via CB10 for Q10
    Either trolling or got the phone. . .

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    10-02-14 08:49 AM
    Either trolling or got the phone. . .

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    Maybe he doesn't want to say until he gets a phone from them first.

One of the other threads mentioned they are in stock in Toronto, but limited numbers.
    10-02-14 08:58 AM
    4 weeks to wait. Direct from Rogers Loyalty Business accounts.

They told me this morning, that at earliest would be 2 to 3 weeks at stores and online reservations, realistic early November!!

ISSUE: BLACKBERRY has no Passports for Rogers to send out.

Rogers doesn't have any at their warehouse

In this situation, poor forecasting by BB!!
    10-02-14 01:25 PM
    4 weeks to wait. Direct from Rogers Loyalty Business accounts.

They told me this morning, that at earliest would be 2 to 3 weeks at stores and online reservations, realistic early November!!

ISSUE: BLACKBERRY has no Passports for Rogers to send out.

Rogers doesn't have any at their warehouse

In this situation, poor forecasting by BB!!
    Sorry to say, but in this case it's better the consumer waits 2/3/4 weeks than BlackBerry writing off inventory again.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 01:37 PM
    I'm not sure this is true. ShopBlackBerry shows Passports will start shipping on October 6th. ShopBB probably stocks fewer phones than Rogers. I find it hard to believe they would be getting phones before Rogers.
    10-02-14 01:57 PM
    Right from Senior Manager Loyalty programs for Business accounts. Rogers dont have any in their warehouses. Earliest expected is 2 to 3 weeks. But realistic roll out to stores and online orders filled, 4 weeks!
    10-02-14 01:59 PM
    Right from Senior Manager Loyalty programs for Business accounts. Rogers dont have any in their warehouses. Earliest expected is 2 to 3 weeks. But realistic roll out to stores and online orders filled, 4 weeks!
    So is this just Montreal? Just curious because some stores have sold a few...
    10-02-14 02:08 PM
    Plus, in another thread, there are screenshots of tweets from Rogers claiming the phones are in stores (although nobody believes them...) and as BUHC pointed out earlier in this thread, orders may have entered the shipping process.
    10-02-14 02:11 PM
    So is this just Montreal? Just curious because some stores have sold a few...
    Which stores have sold a few?

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 02:16 PM
    No, Canada wide...Montreal is office for Loyalty program escalation. Whomever is posting I cant comment on, but from what I have been told with Rogers, they dont have any at their warehouses!!
    10-02-14 02:23 PM
    I just caved,i called in and ordered it and should come in 3-5 business days. When I called I'm they did confirm they did have stock.

Posted by CB10 / STA100-5 10.2.1.2977
    10-02-14 02:25 PM
    No, Canada wide...Montreal is office for Loyalty program escalation. Whomever is posting I cant comment on, but from what I have been told with Rogers, they dont have any at their warehouses!!
    Oh also when I called their support earlier and sales, they looked it up and they had many in their system all in shipping to stores...
    10-02-14 02:29 PM
    Which stores have sold a few?

Posted via CB10
    Supposedly the one location in TO, a few people have posted that they picked theirs up day one/some shipped on Sept.30th so they'd be getting theirs today/tomorrow too...
    10-02-14 02:30 PM
26 12