Rogers is supposed to release the Passport tomorrow. Still have not received an email telling me it will be ready for pickup tomorrow even though last time I checked I was #35 on the waiting list. I'll try and post updates as I receive them on this thread.

Could others please post Rogers updates on this thread also so we know where Rogers is at.
    09-30-14 06:11 AM
    I will post the same, I have a business upgrade. So I may or may not get more details.

According to the email they sent it shows the outright price as 700.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-30-14 06:16 AM
    Yup haven't received anything yet either. And I was constantly checking the Rogers website to see if it had shipped. Called a few stores and they were of no help at all.
    09-30-14 06:42 AM
    Called rogers retention yesterday, try to get information on the pp nothing ! They don't know but they know and can't tell you for now, will wait tomorrow.

From my Z30 ? 10.3
    09-30-14 06:45 AM
    Went into a Rogers store to see the status today. I am number #35 on the waiting list, therefore it is safe to assume I will get my device the first day they become available. They become available tomorrow, if none are available tomorrow it is a false release date by Rogers.

In the store of course sorry sir can't help you wait for an email or call in. He said I could use the stores phone to call in. What a bureaucracy that you are forced to call the company to get info while in the store. Called and they told me sorry sir don't know when, try live chat. Tried live chat on my z10 while on the phone with rogers in the Rogers store. Live chat said sorry sir wait for the email.

If I don't get it tomorrow on Rogers release date then who is? I'm #35, its a false release date if I don't get it tomorrow
    09-30-14 05:06 PM
    Rogers is supposed to release the Passport tomorrow. Still have not received an email telling me it will be ready for pickup tomorrow even though last time I checked I was #35 on the waiting list. I'll try and post updates as I receive them on this thread.

Could others please post Rogers updates on this thread also so we know where Rogers is at.
    it is the eve of Sept. 30 and I just checked my reservation (#14) and it has now gone to "in progress".
    10-01-14 01:32 AM
  7. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Expecting lots of sales October 1!

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 02:42 AM
    Will just walk in into a Bell store this morning and grab a Passport.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 06:09 AM
    http://www.rogers.com/web/link/wirel...LK&N=52+11+278

On the rogers site today!

Posted via CB10
    positronio and KenFletch like this.
    10-01-14 06:50 AM