Was told App is only one iphone Android so tried to find App on Amazon but it's not there. Anyone else got the App from Snap or Sideloaded it from. Google playstore? Rogers is offering free sub until end of year. But you need the App installed on your phone.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 04:11 PM
    Was told App is only one iphone Android so tried to find App on Amazon but it's not there. Anyone else got the App from Snap or Sideloaded it from. Google playstore? Rogers is offering free sub until end of year. But you need the App installed on your phone.

Posted via CB10
    https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...mecenter%20apk

Additionally, 1Mobile market has it.
    10-17-14 05:31 PM
    Haha.. I just deleted it along with other bloatware. I could have sent you mine
    10-17-14 06:25 PM
    Haha.. I just deleted it along with other bloatware. I could have sent you mine
    Lol, thanks anyways, krown. Btw what is "bloatware". Forgive my ignorance.
    Thanks, theblob.... Appreciate it. I would give you cudos if CB had them. I noticed that the pre loaded Amazon App store doesn't have some apps I loaded from snap or might even of been the old Amazon store I had for os2.1 on my Z30. Anyone else notice that? I thought Amazon was supposed to have most of the free ones? Maby I still need snap...

Posted via CB10
    10-18-14 12:49 AM

Posted via CB10
    Why don't you use roger's anytime anyplace app?
    You can also use the browser in desktops mode without anyapp. You just have to register and agree that rogers will share your data with NHL for adds and product sales...

Posted via CB10
    10-18-14 03:44 AM
    That's what I thought but Rogers tech said I needed the App. I will try.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-14 10:45 AM
    Ordinary NHL app from Snap has both NHL and Rogers login prompts, and works fine.

I have an NHL account upgrade I did with my iPad, and use across all my devices.

Posted with my Passport via CB10!
    10-18-14 11:04 AM
    I actually inquired about the app yesterday while at a Rogers store. Was told what to search for and advised it doesnt show up in BlackBerry World. They said "Ahhh... yeah that might be a problem. The app is only available for iOS and Android". I said, "Okay, well I can just grab it off the google play store". Guy looked at me and with a long pause said, "...sure". So I proceeded to do it right in front of him.

The thing is the app name thats tricky. Rogers preaches about this app called "Gamecenter Live". Doesn't exist. You're looking for an app called, 'NHL'. Thats it. Official NHL app on Snap. Load up and your golden.
    10-18-14 11:15 AM
    "Bloatware" are apps Rogers adds to the phone when you first buy it. They have 3 or 4 of them that come preinstalled on the phone, and Game Center Live App is one of them.

I already have hockeystreams.com so I use that instead.
    10-18-14 11:51 AM
    "Bloatware" are apps Rogers adds to the phone when you first buy it. They have 3 or 4 of them that come preinstalled on the phone, and Game Center Live App is one of them.

I already have hockeystreams.com so I use that instead.
    How's the quality when you output onto a full screen?
    11-18-14 02:49 PM
    If you want the BlackBerry version from before it was pulled fro BBW I can get it for you?

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 03:50 PM
    You guys want it?

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 03:50 PM
    If you want the BlackBerry version from before it was pulled fro BBW I can get it for you?

Posted via CB10
    How is the HDMI output on it?
    11-18-14 05:35 PM
    You guys want it?

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, I'd like to have it if you still have it
    Thanks
    11-18-14 07:05 PM
    https://mega.co.nz/#!XVAHgZhQ!GZEgbg...d3VvrZY97KmbHA
    Not sure never tried HDMI Output on it

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 11:05 PM
    Maybe "Gamecentre Live" would work since that is how Gamecentre is spelled on Rogers' site? I don't have snap installed so I can't check it out. I've decided not to give Rogers my $200 (and I am former NHL Gamecenter customer). Their adds are outright lies since it is not better on Rogers for me! It is absent and I am unsupported on BlackBerry.

Z30 Rocks!
    11-18-14 11:59 PM
    You can watch on Rogers site without an app, as it says so on their website (some advanced features like multi game views are only on laptops and pc's). Anyone in Canada with an account want to try https://gamecentrelive.rogers.com in the BlackBerry browser and let me know how well it works? Using 10.3.1.1151 would be also of interest since they don't say what is required or of flash is used.

Rockin with my Passport and Z30!
    11-19-14 12:11 AM
    Rogers Game Centre Live App-img_20141119_002428.png

Needs flash, but the version from snap works great.

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1151 or PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1151 depends what device I'm on. Official member of the Peevishlicious Crew
    11-19-14 12:25 AM
    Does the web app have "play on" to display on a TV?

Unfortunately Flash may not be with us much longer. I wonder what the $5.2 billion plan is for Rogers since Adobe is discontinuing flash? They don't build a BlackBerry app and soon Flash won't be updated and will be unsafe to use. Yet a brand new app requires flash, which sucks. I don't think I will ever own a Rogers phone. $5.2 billion paid for rights and they can't spend a few $K to port the app, or put it on Amazon. I have spoken to them a few times and will harass them again soon!

Rockin a Passport and Z30! Two devices are better than 1!
    kazin likes this.
    11-19-14 02:46 AM
    https://mega.co.nz/#!XVAHgZhQ!GZEgbg...d3VvrZY97KmbHA
    Not sure never tried HDMI Output on it

Posted via CB10
    Anyone try this and see if it works with live streaming and how HDMI output looks?
    11-20-14 02:55 PM