So biased that guy. He couldn't do a non biased review if he tried. And to think, someone probably sent him a free phone to demo. What a waste. That phone could have been send here instead.
    09-27-14 12:05 PM
    I love how he says it's not natural to have a lock key on the top, it needs to be on the side... yeah... because it's not like the previous iphones had their lock buttons on the side

Posted via my Passport SQW100-1/10.3.0.1052
    09-27-14 12:13 PM
    take a look on his table... next time give him a passport with Apple's icon on it
    09-27-14 12:32 PM
    Negative vibes. Negative vibes everywhere!
    09-27-14 12:35 PM
    nice sweater bro
    Well, he was talking about the embodiment of boring... lol!
    09-27-14 12:36 PM
    And 30 hours into a new phone and he was already full of opinions and felt adequate to make a device review video about it...

Posted via CB10 with Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.1154
    09-27-14 12:50 PM
    For goodness sake mods, is this seriously what you think is acceptable round here? This thread is just pure bile. Criticism of dress sense, criticism of people's social abilities, and some kind of homophobic reference I can't even work out which side of the fence it sits. And why? All because someone dared criticise a blackberry phone. Surely this thread needs to be locked, its nothing but rude and people are just showing themselves up. What a lovely place. I'm out.
    09-27-14 12:51 PM
    For goodness sake mods, is this seriously what you think is acceptable round here? This thread is just pure bile. Criticism of dress sense, criticism of people's social abilities, and some kind of homophobic reference I can't even work out which side of the fence it sits. And why? All because someone dared criticise a blackberry phone. Surely this thread needs to be locked, its nothing but rude and people are just showing themselves up. What a lovely place. I'm out.
    Lol you clearly have actually read this thread nor watched the video. It's not that it gave a negative reviews, it's that it was an awful quality review because it wasn't properly done and he didn't actually use the device.

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    09-27-14 12:57 PM
    True... Crackberrians can do better than this... after letting out a bit .

Posted via CB10 with Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.1154
    09-27-14 01:00 PM
    What an amusing, and incorect conclusion. You clearly haven't read my comments at least. If i didn't watch it, perhaps you can explain how I noted the precise time at which the reviewer said a particular comment. And regardless of what you personally think 'this' - whatever it is - is about, when it descends into 5 pages of ad hominem comments about his sweater and abusive comments about his appearance, and dress sense amongst other things then I say there is a problem. Truly apalling, people here should be ashamed of themselves over a difference of opinion on a phone. And shame on you mods, for allowing this to continue without some steer. Truly unbelievable.

Lol you clearly have actually read this thread nor watched the video. It's not that it gave a negative reviews, it's that it was an awful quality review because it wasn't properly done and he didn't actually use the device.

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    09-27-14 01:17 PM
    What an amusing, and incorect conclusion. You clearly haven't read my comments at least. If i didn't watch it, perhaps you can explain how I noted the precise time at which the reviewer said a particular comment. And regardless of what you personally think 'this' - whatever it is - is about, when it descends into 5 pages of ad hominem comments about his sweater and abusive comments about his appearance, and dress sense amongst other things then I say there is a problem. Truly apalling, people here should be ashamed of themselves over a difference of opinion on a phone. And shame on you mods, for allowing this to continue without some steer. Truly unbelievable.
    You just made my day, I can't stop laughing! Thanks for that!

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    09-27-14 01:55 PM
    I actually feel sorry for the kid.
    09-27-14 02:02 PM
    I actually feel sorry for the kid.
    Oh if you guys think i'm defending the fact they're making fun of him, no, but the fact that he improperly gave a review of a truly remarkable device (which even apple and android diehards have reluctantly agreed on) an awful run and seriously, having 8008135 on your calculator is a little embarrassing for a review. . .

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    09-27-14 02:28 PM
    The guy's face looks like he gets a good co-

He's just uneducated, that's all.
    09-27-14 02:29 PM
    I still wanna feed him to Opie & Anthony!

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 02:32 PM
    This is a "if you can't take the heat" situation. Don't do a sloppy, uninformed, biased technology "review" if you can't stand internet fanboi criticism, plain and simple. The enlightened comment would be "my goodness, that chap hasn't really done his homework, wot." but here's the deal: public shaming works. Going on the internet and doing something so 'negative' (and that was in no sense a "fair" review, subjective taste notwithstanding) so pile on 'im and maybe, just maybe, he'll learn something.

There is a point when someone's dress, speech patterns, attitude etc. are questionably 'comic'. Is it intentional? Couple that with the his disregard for anything one might call "consumer technology journalism standards", and ad hominem attacks are the logical result. No, he wasn't physically assaulted, but one can't sing the US national anthem badly a an American football game and expect people to just say "oh, that was a bit off, shame, really", and you can't do a video review for a newly launched device hastily and sarcastically and with malice without getting some back in return. If his tone was more fair, there would probably be a few comments about his appearance, but those kind of comments would be in that different context "just mean". He's simply reaping what he sowed. In short, he was intentionally offensive, and guess what, that's the response he's getting.

I just don't get what digitalspy.com, a Hearst company, is playing at. The whole thing smacks of... well, there's something not right about the whole thing.
    D3C0D3R likes this.
    09-27-14 02:32 PM
    Agree with Ryan here, the dude was acting like a biatch so to speak.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 02:58 PM
    After looking at that review about the passport, that ***** isn't even worth making any sort of comment on.

Sent from my awesome passport on T Mobile USA (10.3.0.1154)
    09-27-14 03:03 PM
    Innovation is not appreciated unless done by Apple.
    09-27-14 03:18 PM
    This kind of reviews is destroying BlackBerry...

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 03:18 PM
    This kind of reviews is destroying BlackBerry...

Posted via CB10
    Actually I think these kind of reviews kinda help BlackBerry in a weird sort of way.

When someone is so ignorant and unprofessional it helps to discredit the review instantly and make people see the bias in not only this review but others as well.

Posted via CB10
    stealthbob likes this.
    09-27-14 03:29 PM
    I don't own a passport but this review is biased and unfair. This guy is everything that is wrong with the human race and he more than deserves his stupid iPhone.

Posted from my Blackberry Z3
    09-27-14 03:54 PM
    I wouldn't take anything too seriously from this Sinead O'Connor look alike. I for one think the BB Passport is a great device. Debating switching to it from my Z30. I love BB!!!
    09-27-14 04:10 PM
    BlackBerry defense squad!!! Assemble!!!
    09-27-14 05:10 PM
    @Ryan Well, you make interesting observations and conclusions. You may be right, who knows? Personally, I just thought "oh god, another little Richard trying to curry favour from one quarter or another. " all I can say with any certainty is that I got the right phone for my needs by a mile. This thing really grows on you. Let the monkeys say what they want, BlackBerry pulled one out of the hat and its a stunning (non bendy) achievement.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1052 O2 UK
    09-27-14 05:14 PM
150 ... 3456