So i've seen a lot of mixed reviews today and yesterday but none have came close to this one.

09-26-14 09:48 AM
    The market is to used to the standard phone. People don't like change, they are afraid of it. I can say I enjoy the passport more and more each time I use it. So do not take people's review as the final say, be your own judge. I promise you will get used to carrying a wide screen.
    lang007, jaydee5799 and vptsff like this.
    09-26-14 09:55 AM
    I wouldn't even post the video. Prevent this guy from getting unwanted hits...
    I saw this video while doing a search on reviews as well and didn't click on it just based on the title alone.
    DisturbedRocks31 and wincyUt like this.
    09-26-14 09:56 AM
    I'm sure 99% of people on here will know this guy is an iPhone fanboi anyway. If anything this review made me want the passport more.
    09-26-14 09:58 AM
    Lol just sound like a guy who is just not into the phone at all. I can't take his review seriously because he really didn't get into the phone's capabilities and perks. Just had all negative things to say about it.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 09:59 AM
    The market is to used to the standard phone. People don't like change, they are afraid of it. I can say I enjoy the passport more and more each time I use it. So do not take people's review as the final say, be your own judge. I promise you will get used to carrying a wide screen.
    I always thought innovation was valued. Sure, not all innovation's the same, but I'd hope someone would at least give recognition to the fact that they innovated here...

I mean sure, even I am a bit unsure about how I feel about Passport, but if there's one thing that it's not, it's boring. If anything, it may be way too quirky to be of wide appeal, but not boring.
    09-26-14 10:01 AM
    He clearly didn't give the Passport an honest chance. He, like most people, shot it down because it is a BlackBerry. I really enjoyed how much he complains about the keyboard and than turns around and praises the device for email, and document capabilities. Pretty sure that you will use the keyboard for that...

Posted via CB10 Z30STA100-3/10.3.0.1154
    iToya and Shadowyugi like this.
    09-26-14 10:10 AM
    Did not even give the phone a chance from the beginning. I feel he just does not like BB
    09-26-14 10:32 AM
    Journalists/bloggers/news anchors who personally don't like BlackBerry, or have a problem providing objective and unbiased reviews of any product, should not be allowed to review those products.

What would be the point of CNN or CBC reporter writing up a review for a product this person personally dislikes? What would happen if you got some gung ho BlackBerry user who hates iPhones, to do a review of the new bendable iPhone 6? It won't sound too good that's for sure.

So my advice, take reviews like this with a large piece of salt (instead of a grain).
    PantherBlitz likes this.
    09-26-14 10:55 AM
    Wow I enjoyed this video so much. There's obviously something wrong with his guy. Did he even touch the phone before making this video? Don't people actually try something be do they say something about it? He probably expected it to be exactly like his iPhone. ******* moron!

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 10:58 AM
    All you need to do is look at his sweater and glasses to realize this guy never had anyone pay attention to him prior to getting a job talking about phones.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 10:59 AM
    Lol this ********* lol, just for the lollzzz I flagged his video as inappropriate lol lol.

But the fact he starts off with calling it a monstrosity is just poor, very poor. The iphone6 +is just as a monstrosity as the passport.

The whole review including the guy was a complete joke, couldn't stay unbiased for one second.

Posted via CB10
    Spidey134 and BullGuard8 like this.
    09-26-14 11:12 AM
    Monstrosity? Dude needs to look at his sweater in the mirror. It looks like he took my old bath mat and cut a couple arm holes in it.
    09-26-14 11:17 AM
    People made fun of the apple iPad when it came out. Turned into all the rage soon after.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 11:19 AM
    We need a blackberry fan to give a review of the iPhone 6 plus and identify all of its shortcomings...including the fact that it has a tendency to bend in your pocket.

Posted via CB10
    nbaliga likes this.
    09-26-14 11:24 AM
    Arrogance and ignorance in less than 3 minutes. <slow clap>
    WWBlondieDo and unbreakablej like this.
    09-26-14 11:30 AM
    ***** just made me smile because he clearly does not even know to use a bb10 phone , he makes a stupid attempt at criticizing the OS which almost nobody ever does , most of the critics praise the OS and hit the hardware for design and keyboard that they claim nobody wants , so this guy is clearly in the pocket of apple or an iphone radical!
    mam22265 likes this.
    09-26-14 11:33 AM
    JC now has a project at hand.. I am sure he can, one by one, dismantle his utterly uneducated comments on Passport...

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 11:41 AM
    That alleged person is the embodiment of boring. I couldn't stand to listen to him speak. What interested me more was whether or not the calculator on his desk said "boobies" in the display..

Richard
    andy957 likes this.
    09-26-14 11:44 AM
    Another way to tell if the revere is biassed is that he has chosen a black background for the phone, as if he doesn't even want anyone to notice by mistake the gorgeous screen which trumps his beloved Apple.
    09-26-14 11:50 AM
    HAHAHA the Embodiment of boring (Monotone Voice) and failure is that Hideous sweater!!! I wouldnt take anything this amateur says with a grain of salt. WOW hahahaha
    09-26-14 11:54 AM
    So Bad for this *****!! we have to forgive, him do not know what does
    09-26-14 12:04 PM
    How can he give a genuine review of a brand new mobile device if he has not use it for more than 30 hours, truly unprofessional.
    WWBlondieDo likes this.
    09-26-14 12:18 PM
    I have read a number of reviews over the past few days and there is general trend. If their review is long and detailed, the reviewee is positive and recognizes it strengths. If it is short, generally the reviewee is negative.

I picked up on this trend reading the New York Times which is usually good with the tech reviews. They had a short snippy review of the passport which on balance was neutral to negative. The person claimed to have used it for a week but then failed to recognize a single key feature of the new device. OK, I can understand missing one or two but how do you miss talking about all of them especially the keyboard. They seemed to spend most of their time defending the iPhone saying it wasn't that bad for writing messages. Apparent the iPhone 6 plus is designed for one handed use. It got rather comical at the end.
    09-26-14 12:52 PM
    This guy seems like a real tool. My two cents.
    09-26-14 01:30 PM
150 123 ...