Now the run time fix from BBW still said installed so I hit open it and the app initialized, how do I know if it did the fix? Rebooted!..

Brooke are you out there?.............

I know YOU provided a passport screen shot of what it should look like if the fix worked before but can't find the thread!

I also remember you saying that you switched back and fourth a few times to try it out also...

I know there is a simple way to know by looking in setting somewhere Brooke provided...

Please help, Catch

Posted via CB10
    05-05-16 02:35 PM
    It's unnecessary to open the runtime fix. After installing, a reboot and a few minutes to settle then uninstall an android app. If it's successful, then so is the fix
    05-05-16 03:08 PM
    It's unnecessary to open the runtime fix. After installing, a reboot and a few minutes to settle then uninstall an android app. If it's successful, then so is the fix
    It is when u reinstall conites run time fix over it, then want to revert? Must I update back to the 85kb botched version before clicking open since no uninstall or stay on conites 13 fix with side loaded bars which works just the sane if not better yet still testing which was my point of it all...

Posted via CB10
    05-05-16 08:39 PM
    I apologize. I'm not familiar with Conite's runtime fix. I thought you were referring to the runtime fix affecting 10.3.2.2876 available in BBW. I should have stayed out of this one I didn't know you were doing some sort of comparison.
    05-05-16 09:00 PM
    I apologize. I'm not familiar with Conite's runtime fix. I thought you were referring to the runtime fix affecting 10.3.2.2876 available in BBW. I should have stayed out of this one I didn't know you were doing some sort of comparison.
    NP, thanks for trying to help. I am looking for Brooke he or she has the answer! Hope they see this thread.

PS: may stay with Conites seems a tad more stable and for sure for battery friendly! Want to swap back once more!

Posted via CB10
    semime likes this.
    05-05-16 09:17 PM
    It's best to stick with 2813 till June update.

Posted from a wireless charging Passport. Get one!
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    05-06-16 12:40 PM