My passport's wifi stopped working, it would go off and on and couldn't connect so I tried a master reset. I have the same problem so I tried using an autoloader with Sachesi and then Link but both tell me to sign into Blackberry first, which I can't do because the wifi on the phone doesn't work.

Is my only option using an autoloader on a Windows machine? I only have a Macbook.

Thanks
    03-07-18 06:52 PM
    My passport's wifi stopped working, it would go off and on and couldn't connect so I tried a master reset. I have the same problem so I tried using an autoloader with Sachesi and then Link but both tell me to sign into Blackberry first, which I can't do because the wifi on the phone doesn't work.

Is my only option using an autoloader on a Windows machine? I only have a Macbook.

Thanks
    An autoloader can ONLY be run from a Windows computer. Sachesi doesn't perform this function.

Link does not use WiFi.
    03-07-18 09:44 PM

Thanks
    Learn how to use your mac run bootcamp download an iso file say of windows 10 then you can buy a key on ebay for 5.00 bucks . first you need to open bootcamp click continue it will the say which version of windows you'll need
    03-07-18 11:21 PM