Basically, situation is, that looks like my Amazon Passport OG has faulty BT.

I think I will try to send it back asking for replacement. And in this case - maybe there is a possibility to go for SE.

What, except the colour and a bit rounded edges, the main differences are (if any)? Camera? cpu/gpu/performance/battery, assembly quality (i.e. lifting screen batch of OG (which mine is not)?

thanks
    10-30-15 05:45 PM
    It has been mentioned a couple of times, for example I think CrackBerry has mentioned it in their review.

In terms of specs the devices are the same: CPU, GPU, RAM, memory, battery, cameras - all the same.
    The keyboard got improved: The keys are lighter to press, have a shorter travel distance and a more noticeable click. A sure improvement.
    The device is taller due to a larger "chin" which also makes typing more comfortable.
    The back is comparable to that of the Classic, it is a bit more grippy and much less prone to fingerprints.
    The screen is completely flat, so it is not rounded at the edges.
    The bottom edges of the housing are now rounded, which is more comfortable.
    Speakers are louder, most likely due to the newly designed holes of the grill.

There still are reports about some screen lifting, search for a topic regarding lifting of the top right corner.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 06:11 PM
    Thanks!

Passport on 10.3.2 steroids
    10-31-15 03:23 AM
    As told, far better keyboard and better sound coming from speakers.

Have done some tests and definetly they are not louder but more bass coming from them.

Prefer the OG aesthetically but the SE is a better product.

Regards
    10-31-15 07:19 AM
    It has been mentioned a couple of times, for example I think CrackBerry has mentioned it in their review.

In terms of specs the devices are the same: CPU, GPU, RAM, memory, battery, cameras - all the same.
    The keyboard got improved: The keys are lighter to press, have a shorter travel distance and a more noticeable click. A sure improvement.
    The device is taller due to a larger "chin" which also makes typing more comfortable.
    The back is comparable to that of the Classic, it is a bit more grippy and much less prone to fingerprints.
    The screen is completely flat, so it is not rounded at the edges.
    The bottom edges of the housing are now rounded, which is more comfortable.
    Speakers are louder, most likely due to the newly designed holes of the grill.

There still are reports about some screen lifting, search for a topic regarding lifting of the top right corner.

Posted via CB10
    Agree but I've not seen anyone with screen lift.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 12:01 PM
    I have the Passport since two months now. I really like the phone, especially the form and the functionality.
    But I bought it on Ebay, the phone is out of warranty in few days and the keyboard has aged a bit I think ; sometimes when I swipe it doesn't work at the first time.
    So I'm thinking of buying the Silver Edition. The aesthetic is growing on me, i'll use maybe 100/200 in difference to have this new phone on warranty with BlackBerry.

I don't plan of buying an another phone in a near future ; the Passport is perfect for me.

Do you think the change is worth it for those who have switched from OG to SE ?

And another question : I have a leather Lucrin pouch for my Passport, will the SE fit in it ?
    11-01-15 06:49 AM
    I've had the original and now the SE, and for me the SE is a way more beautiful device, I can't stop looking at this thing!!!!Bottom line the passport offers something unique to the phone game,i like being Different from the crowd!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 07:46 AM