Right so Jolla gets a 4.4.4 Kit Kat Run Time and BB10 gets the shaft?
    I'm surprised BB got to keep the runtime once they signed with Google, as they've come down hard on other licensees for what they consider OS fragmentation. Google basically said 'meh its dying anyway just don't make anymore models or develop it' .

BTW for this thread, Ubuntu has abandoned its phone platform so another one's bit the dust.
    xandros9 likes this.
    04-10-17 02:08 PM
    Google can only hope for more fragmentation before more start to turn on them. They deserve an Antitrust lawsuit years ago.
    04-10-17 05:01 PM
    The stock browser of my Passport SE has failed me for the last time. I thought the KEYone would be a no-brainer replacement, but the 3GB RAM ceiling gives me pause. I'm now considering a Sony Xperia X (good price of $249 at B&H at this writing) and plop in Sailfish OS 2.1 as throwback to both BlackBerry 10 and webOS devices I've owned.

Posted via CB10 | SQW100-4 Passport on T-Mobile. Hi Ho Silver Edition!
    05-11-17 07:58 PM
    Sony makes some nice hardware and their Android skin isn't too bad. They did kinda cheap out on the most recent compact models, though
    05-11-17 09:22 PM
    The stock browser of my Passport SE has failed me for the last time. I thought the KEYone would be a no-brainer replacement, but the 3GB RAM ceiling gives me pause. I'm now considering a Sony Xperia X (good price of $249 at B&H at this writing) and plop in Sailfish OS 2.1 as throwback to both BlackBerry 10 and webOS devices I've owned.

Posted via CB10 | SQW100-4 Passport on T-Mobile. Hi Ho Silver Edition!
    Was it YouTube related?😁
    05-11-17 09:23 PM
55 123