Was just giving the back of my Passport a wipe with a cleaning cloth and somehow it got caught in the metallic bits forming the BlackBerry logo, bending them and forcing them up. They're now all out of place and wonky.. two of them are warped too It looks terrible! A little disappointed that a cleaning cloth can do this sort of damage.. guess they're not glued on too well.

Anywaaaayyyy.. does anyone know how I can get hold of a replacement battery door? I've trawled the internet and can't find anything. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
    04-15-15 06:10 AM
    Strangely, the BlackBerry logo on the Classic seems much higher quality? Don't see that being caught and dislodged by a cleaning cloth.

My current solution is going to be to peel them all off.. leaving a black BlackBerry logo lol.
    04-15-15 06:14 AM
    Strangely, the BlackBerry logo on the Classic seems much higher quality? Don't see that being caught and dislodged by a cleaning cloth.

My current solution is going to be to peel them all off.. leaving a black BlackBerry logo lol.
    Until you get the back cover it's better to remove remaining two white berries and carry on with black berry. It won't look that bad

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 06:23 AM
    Buy the OEM hard case, you can always remove those little pieces from the case and put them on your phone.
    Replacement battery door for AT&T BlackBerry Passport-img_20150415_082934.jpg

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 07:29 AM
    Not a bad idea at all. I'm not sure I'd be able to remove them without damaging them though? Hot water maybe..?

I tried to realign the ones that got pushed out of place on my device and they bend so easily

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 07:40 AM
    Until you get the back cover it's better to remove remaining two white berries and carry on with black berry. It won't look that bad

Posted via CB10
    That's the plan for now lol

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 07:41 AM
    It obviously cannot be a routine cleaning. I do it daily and I have not encountered the problem you state.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 07:50 AM
    It was definitely routine. I do it quite often. Just dodgy production unfotunately.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 08:42 AM
    I hope it doesn't happen to you. Try to stay away from the berries while wiping!

Posted via CB10
    maxiang likes this.
    04-15-15 08:43 AM
    i wouldn't use hot water. that will probably damage the adhesive. Maybe a hair dryer or heat gun.
    04-15-15 01:32 PM
    Try to stay away from the berries while wiping!

Posted via CB10
    I have absolutely nothing to contribute, but I had to say this should be the quote of the year
    I will be using this to replace the old "Don't wipe with a pinecone" tip LOL

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 05:26 PM
    Really.. buy a 30 dollar case for the berry's?

Search ebay you can buy those BlackBerry metal decal thingies there.
    Buy them, replace them, done.. it will cost you just a few bucks

Posted via my awesome BlackBerry Passport 
    04-15-15 05:40 PM
    Not a bad idea at all. I'm not sure I'd be able to remove them without damaging them though? Hot water maybe..?

I tried to realign the ones that got pushed out of place on my device and they bend so easily

Posted via CB10
    They remove just as easy as the ones on the back of your phone. Probably remove them with a pin. I had one come off and I just put a little dab of glue to make sure it didn't happen again.

Posted via CB10
    Larry Harper likes this.
    04-15-15 05:42 PM
    Told ya
    http://m.ebay.com/itm/121570771857?nav=SEARCH

Posted via my awesome BlackBerry Passport 
    04-15-15 05:46 PM
    Lol! Looking into all the options. Thanks for the feedback guys.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 06:19 PM
    Warranty the phone! This is some bs quality control!
    yueytan likes this.
    04-15-15 08:40 PM
    Warranty the phone! This is some bs quality control!
    Wow! I emailed Amazon trying to get in touch with BlackBerry about how to get it fixed (wasn't asking to claim warranty) and they offered a free replacement. That's bloody good customer service to make up some shoddy production!!
    04-16-15 10:22 AM
    Sometimes I wonder how Amazon makes money, even though I know they do. There's got to be some folks who severely take advantage of them, but I'm sure they have an algorithm to recognize it lol.
    04-16-15 11:01 AM
    I don't see how this is a warranty claim. It's just a sticker that can be bought new.

Posted from a Z30. Get one!
    04-16-15 11:07 AM
    Agree with both. I asked what my options were and they just offered a free device. Didn't even involve claiming warranty. I guess it costs them more in time (and therefore money) to deal with a repair?

Posted via CB10
    04-16-15 07:08 PM
    Agree with both. I asked what my options were and they just offered a free device. Didn't even involve claiming warranty. I guess it costs them more in time (and therefore money) to deal with a repair?

Posted via CB10
    It is a warranty issue. They will send you a new device but you must send the old one back. That old device will be sent to BlackBerry.
    Per amazons policy, anything you buy has a 'no hassle' 30 day replacement window. That is extended even more if bought during holidays.

This is 100% a warranty issue. Just like the screens lifting. ****ty quality control = products that won't last long unfortunately.
    04-17-15 04:59 PM
    Can't Find a ATT replacement Either, Have you found one
    07-16-15 06:27 PM